• Published 12th Nov 2013
  • 2,281 Views, 54 Comments

Leave me alone will you? - AlphaRidley



"I'm just trying to get on with my life, but these ponies won't stop saying they know me even though I've never met them in my life. Is a little peace and quiet too much to ask for around here?" Possible Twixie.

  • ...
3
 54
 2,281

Stupid rainbow Pegasi

Trixie stopped playing for a brief second to bluntly reply to the annoying Alicorn. "I can't remember." Then she returned to the piano and allowed her hooves to guide her in the creation of pure auditory bliss.

"What do you mean you can't remember?!" Twilight yelled at her.

"I mean-" Trixie stopped playing and swung around on the piano chair, a slightly crazed look in her eyes."-that I cannot recall when, where, or how I learned to play the piano. So if you would just leave me the buck alone, I will get back to playing and you can go back to doing whatever it is you bucking do when you're not bothering me."

In hindsight, cussing at a princess wasn't a very good idea, but Trixie had had enough of Twilight bothering her, and consequences be damned she was going to express this one way or another.

Twilight's shocked face was priceless, but Trixie didn't stick around long enough to see the rest of Twilight's reaction, she trotted back up the stairs, snatched her saddlebags from the spot by the bed where Twilight had placed them and after walking back down the stairs left the library.

It only took five seconds for Trixie to regret leaving the library. She was used to weird looks, but she sure as Tartarus wasn't used to rainbow ponies shoving their face right in front of hers.

"Do you need something?"

The rainbow pony lifted a hoof and jabbed her chest with it. "Yeah, actually, I do."

Trixie stifled a sneer in favor of a glare. "Well then hurry up, I have better things to do then stand here doing nothing."

"What are you doing here Trixie? You better not be trying to get revenge on Twilight again."

Trixie sighed as she realized this was just another pony who thought they knew her. "I'm afraid I don't know you, or what you're talking about, so if you would kindly remove yourself from my sight I will be leaving."

The Pegasus blinked in shock, unable to think up a proper response to what she'd just heard.

Trixie huffed in annoyance after a few seconds. Tired of waiting for the Pegasus to move she maneuvered around the shell shocked pony and walked away.

Sadly, the Pegasus seemed to get over her shock when Trixie was about three yards away, and Trixie's path was once again blocked by a pony who thought they knew her.

"Yeah, real funny Trixie." The Pegasus snorted. "But you're not gonna get me to leave you alone that easily, so you might as well just fess up to whatever your planning so I can get on with my life."

Trixie shifted her gaze towards the sky and let out a long, drawn out sigh. "What will it take for you to leave me alone?"

"I'll leave you alone when you fess up. I'm not gonna let you hurt any of my friends again."

Trixie's eyes narrowed as she lifted a hoof and held it against her chin in an exaggerated expression of a pony thinking. "Well then, I suppose if you're going to be like that I might as well tell you my plan to bring unhappiness on the rude inhabitants of this minuscule town."

The Pegasus leaned in closer and glared, but didn't reply to her insulting remarks.

Trixie placed her hoof back onto the ground and began pacing back and forth in front of the Pegasus. "I'm surprised you didn't yell at me for insulting the ponies in this town and the town itself," Trixie paused in her pacing to give the Pegasus a thoughtful glance. "but that's beside the point."

"Then get to the point." The Pegasus snapped, her anger at Trixie for the earlier comments almost tangible."

Trixie tried, but ultimately failed to repress the smirk at the Pegasus' reaction. "Very well." She replied, her legs locking in place as she stopped her pacing a few feet in front of the irritated Pegasus.

"Now, are you ready to hear my plan? You are going to need to listen closely to understand it."

"Stop playing your games and just tell me already!" The Pegasus growled.

"Good. Now here's my plan." Trixie grinned. "I'm going to leave this pathetic little town and travel somewhere that has ponies that don't act like bucking jerks and accuse me of doing things I've never done. Goodbye." With that said Trixie swiveled around and walked away from the stupid annoying Pegasus and towards a nearby Boutique where she was planning to buy something that would cover her scars. The way this town had reacted so far proved that if she wanted to live a normal life she would have to blend in with all the normal ponies.

Unfortunately in her haste to get away from the annoying Pegasus, Trixie didn't pay attention to what was in front of her and walked straight into another pony's side, knocking them and the stuff they were carrying over. "I'm sorry." Trixie apologized as she helped the pony back onto her hooves and picked up the pony's stuff for them. "I was so busy trying to get away from this annoying Pegasus that's been bothering me that I didn't pay attention to my surroundings."

The pony she bumped into was a Unicorn mare, and was approximately the same age as herself give or take a year. Her coat was a rare shade of pure white that seemed to glimmer when the sunlight struck it, and her purple mane was curled in a elegant way that without magic would take forever. The mare's eyes were grayish-blue and stared at her with wonder. This struck Trixie as odd, but at least the mare wasn't glaring at her.

Author's Note:

As I promised, here's the next chapter, now to go figure out where I want Escaping Tartarus to go. TT-TT
If you can't tell by the end, I'm thinking of changing the pairing to Rarity X Trixie. your opinion on this?

Comments ( 22 )

I like Twixie myself. Also readthe last line as Rarity wondeered what the hell made trixie appologize.

4944784 A lot of people do(myself included), but the way I've set up this story it will take a long time for twixie to appear, which will drag the story out longer than I want. Also there's a lot of twixie already out there.

I do not care WHO Trixie ends up with. Hell, you could try to hook her up with Derpy, as far as I am concerned. I am just so GLAD that this story has had a chapter added to it.:pinkiehappy: I thank you so very much.:rainbowkiss:

4945174 Glad you're happy. :twilightsmile: You might get another chapter before the next chapter of ET, but that's only if I get into the zone (Or can't decide where I want ET to go). Next update should come out before October if I don't get distracted with writing for other fandoms.

4944838 you could always go with the good old twixity 3 way shipping.

4945717 Eh.... I'm not gonna try writing a three way shipping, It would be terrible if I attempted it. too much drama that I won't be able to write well. The shipping hasn't changed yet, but it might.

Twixie definitely.

4945979 Your opinion will be taken into account. :twilightsmile:

Good stuff :pinkiesmile:

I'm intrigued. Gonna be coming back for more.

4968526 Well, that's better than boring!

4968626 Indeed.

I kept laughing at the fact, of her not mentioning she has amnesia.

4968680 She doesn't see it as she has amnesia, but more like she's been given a new chance at life. She doesn't want to dig into her past. :twilightsmile:

4969855 That's actually a good way to look at it. What happened in the past, stays in the past.

I just re-read this and I'm wondering. Doesn't any pony notice all the scars on Trixie? Seeing that, plus the fact that she doesn't recognize anypony in this town, should get somepony to know that something happened to Trixie. Then again, right now everyone is just concentrating on the fact that Trixie is there, and not anything else about her. If Rarity doesn't put two and two together, I know Fluttershy will.

4982520 Of course they notice the scars, but they have a princess to worry about Trixie. Rarity is obviously going to be the one to realize it, this is Rarixie after all :raritywink:. As for Fluttershy, well... you won't see much of her. Her character's annoying to write for in my opinion.

4983451 Everyone has at least one character that they have trouble writing. For most authors it's Zecora, though.:derpytongue2:

4984339 I agree with those authors.

Go Rarixie! <3 I made an account after reading this and I'm gonna try to write a one shot Rarixie. Rarixie forever!

Updates will not be frequent.

I understand this, but it has been a year+ since the last one.:pinkiecrazy:

this is getting good! Please continue! :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment