• Published 12th Nov 2013
  • 2,281 Views, 54 Comments

Leave me alone will you? - AlphaRidley



"I'm just trying to get on with my life, but these ponies won't stop saying they know me even though I've never met them in my life. Is a little peace and quiet too much to ask for around here?" Possible Twixie.

  • ...
3
 54
 2,281

Not you again...

"Hey Trixie! Wake up!"

Trixie groggily lifted her head and opened her eyes. "Oh great, you again..." She groaned as she sat up and stretched, letting out a satisfied sigh when her back popped.

"Yes, me again." The purple Alicorn in front of her replied. "You still haven't told me what you're doing back in Ponyville."

Trixie ignored her and looked around. She was lying in a bed, most likely the purples Alicorn's, in what appeared to be the library.

"Hey! Are you even listening to me?!"

Sighing in exasperation, Trixie returned her gaze to the mare in front of her. "Did you really think I would be?" She replied. "I've already said that I don't know you."

"And I know that you're lying to me, so why don't you just fess up already so I can get on with my life away from you."

"I'm good."

The mare threw her head back and groaned, turning around she stomped out of the room, leaving Trixie alone with her thoughts.

"You really should listen to her Trixie. You don't want to see Twilight when she's mad."

Trixie nearly launched herself out of the bed and through the door. She did 'NOT' like being startled.

"Don't do that!" She hissed, looking around the room for whomever had spoken.

"Down here."

Trixie looked down to see a baby purple dragon with green spikes with his arms crossed in front of his chest, an annoyed look upon his face, and impatiently tapping his foot.

Trixie's eyes grew wide, she had never seen a live dragon this close up before. "Whoa..." She breathed out.

The dragon's annoyed look only deepened. "You just gonna stand there and stare at me all day?"

Trixie blushed in embarrassment. "S-sorry." She stammered. "It's just I've never seen a live dragon this close be-"

The dragon cut her off by waving his hand---she could that the dragon was a male by the arrangement of it's spikes---in a nonchalant manner. "Yeah yeah, it happens all the time, don't worry about it."

"I would introduce myself, but you obviously already know who I am." Trixie said, tilting her head to the side in curiosity. "What's your name?"

"Spike."

Trixie suddenly shuddered as an itch crawled up her body from her hooves, It was an itch that had bothered Trixie many a time in the past. If Trixie had one word to describe the itch, it would have to be parasite. No matter how much she sated the itch, it always came back within a few days. The itch only wanted one thing, and it always got what it wanted.

The only way Trixie knew of that would make the itch go away temporarily was for her to play the piano. It was a way to put her pent up stress towards something she enjoyed doing, the gorgeous music she played was a mere enjoyable side effect.

Trixie became very irritable the longer the itch was allowed to fester within her hooves. Several times on her journey from town to town she had been forced to enter the nearest building that was in poscession of a piano and ask to play said piano.

If you were to hear the music Trixie played from any piano, no matter what kind, you'd think that music was her special talent.

You'd be wrong.

One look at Trixie's cutie mark and you'd know without a doubt that her special talent was magic. This almost always caused ponies to look at her weird, especially when they noticed how little she used it, prefering to use her hooves for most tasks.

"Do you have a piano?" Trixie finally surrendered to the itch when her hooves began shaking uncontrollably.

Spike looked at her curiously. "Uh... Yeah, Twilight has one downstairs. Why do you ask?"

"May I play it?" Trixie asked through gritted teeth, her voice fluctuating as she struggled to fight the gluttonous itch that had plagued her since she had first touched the old couple's piano so many months ago.

Spike cautiously took several slow steps backwards. He didn't know what exactly was wrong with her, but she was beginning to freak him out. "Y-yeah s-sure go r-right ahead." Spike quickly scammpered out the door and down the stairs before she could reply.

As much as it pained Trixie to do so, she would have to use magic if she wanted to get to the piano without screaming in frustration at the itch.

When Trixie had first started to use her magic after waking up under the old couple's supervision, she had expierenced unimaginable pain within her brain. And although she could now withstand that pain without screaming, it was still hurt like Tartarus if she used anything harder then basic levitation.

One flash of brilliant blue light later and Trixie was downstairs, her body shaking as she looked around for the piano. Spotting the piano in a corner of the room that looked like it hadn't been cleaned or even used in a while, Trixie teleported again.

Sliding the cover back into the maple wood piano Trixie placed her hooves on the keys. They flew across the keys with more precission then seemed possible for just using her hooves, and a beautiful melody spread within the library. Trixie practically moaned in relief when the itch had retreated back into wherever it hid.

"When did you learn to play the piano that well?"

Trixie cursed in her head as that annoying mare's voice reached her ears. Did she really have to bother her every five bucking minutes?

Author's Note:

Here's the chapter you've been bothering me for Frankie2. On another note, One of the guys who wrote the Rarixie fanfics said he'd continue writing more, so I'm extremely happy. Rarity X Trixie FTW! Because whynot? No, that is not a mistake, that was intentional. Blargg, this is still not gonna be updated very often due to lack of ideas. Just warning you. Unless I feel generous (Like Rarity) then don't expect an update for 2-4 weeks. Sorry.

Moonlight is now another one of my favorite shippings, and once again there's not enough interesting fanfics for it that aren't all gory and stuff. :(