• Published 5th Dec 2013
  • 275 Views, 4 Comments

I Had The World - Inspiration



Pas De Cheval has the world on a string and the stars on her hooves. What she didn't have, though, is me.

  • ...
 4
 275

Becoming Mad As Rabits

"You just had to do it, didn't you?"

I had lost my one and only love. And the "Elements of Harmony" were to blame.

"She was the greatest thing I could ever imagine, and you drover her away from me! What were you all THINKING!?"

All I received was blank stares. They were almost asking why I was angry. I had a right to be. But eventually, I got a softly spoken answer.

"...we're sorry...we didn't..."

"Look, if you think you were going to help something, I can start to regret yelling. But, damnit, Pinkie, sometimes 'sorry' isn't enough." They should understand why I was furious. After minutes, I finally left the Everfree, hoping that I would run into Pas De Cheval on the way home. I never saw her. I did, however, run into a meek butterball, so to speak.

"What do you want, Fluttershy?" I never meant to say it with as much force as I did...

As soon as I saw her eyes begin to water, I immediately regretted saying anything.

"Fluttershy, I'm so, so sorry about that...it's just...I'm just upset about Pas...can you forgive me?"

Comments ( 4 )
Comment posted by CrimsonEquine deleted Dec 5th, 2013
Comment posted by CrimsonEquine deleted Dec 5th, 2013

IS OF GOOD STORY
GOOD LIKE VODKA
YOU ARE MASTER WORDSMITH

This story kind of hurt my eyes.
Yeah, grammar and such is okay, but you need to place a couple paragraphs to NOT make it a big chunk of wall text. You also didn't need 3 chapters less than 1000 words each. This story is kind of meh...

Login or register to comment