• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 443 Views, 0 Comments

The Infinite Cycle- First Blood - Temayes



On a certain day, in a certain year. The blood prophecy will come true. No one knows what it exactly is. It is only known to destroy all life in Equestria.

  • ...
 0
 443

Chapter 3, Here we go again..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
‘’Master yourself, master the enemy.’’ Bjinx said, after throwing you down to the ground in but a single, swift motion.

You looked up with a very approving smile, knowing that your long-lost friend HAD been training.
Much to your disbelief of course, since you knew she had always been a lazy wench.

‘’A true master you are’’ You said.

‘’Indeed, Master Chifuyu.’’ And she bowed before you.

You got up from the ground, and dusted yourself off.

‘’Been a while since I saw this tavern floor up close!’’ You laughed.

‘’Last time.. was our fight?’’ She grinned.

‘’I think it was, actually…’’ you say, clearly remembering what happened last time.

You remembered the last time Bjinx and you fought. You were both completely boozed up, and it eventually ended up in exchanging some very….. passionate squirts.

‘’So ehh… we both know how that ended up…’’ Bjinx said hastily, blushing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ten bottles of Ol’ Dragondrops’ moonshine later, the two of you ended up in the warm, comfy tavern bed.

You started undressing and showed your mare pride to the other mare on the bed.

She’s so hot.. You thought.

‘’Maybe I should… take the initiative, beautiful?’’ as you walked over to Bjinx and put her on her back.

‘’By all means… Master..’’ She said.

You were both getting really turned on, and you could see she was so wet that her panties showed through.

You lay down on top of her and started gently sucking her nipples. Every time you let your tongue roll over them,
she squirmed a little. You noticed her scent, too. It was a very sweet and distinct smell.. One only she could have.

As you lowered yourself onto her body even further, you started licking her sweet cunt, and she screamed out of pure ecstasy.

‘’OH GOD!! YESSS!!!’’ She screamed, ‘’Lick my pussy with everything you have!’’

‘’You show promise, my young student.’’ And you paused for a while. ‘’Your screams .. are… loud… yessss…’’ you said while sticking your tongue right inside her sweet pussy.

‘’I-… I’m… gonna.. CUUUUUUM!!!!!’’ Bjinx screamed, and her bitter juice came gushing out against your face.
You tried to take it all in, but she squirted so much…

You came up, and put her with her head under your own pussy, and came back to licking hers. This position was nice, because now, you can pleasure eachother instead of one at a time…

''I'm... CUMMING!'' ''AAAH!'' the two of you said in synchronisation.

Time flew by, as you both came to your senses and lay back on the bed, completely exhausted.

‘’Why don’t we.. do this more often..?’’ Bjinx said, still out of breath.

‘’Well….. It’s probably because we don’t get so drunk this often…’’ you said, smiling at her.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You walked down the stairs, with Bjinx right behind you. Time seemed to have come to a halt in the oak-wood brown, fireplace-scented tavern common room. The warm and comfy interior always warmed the hearts of the passing travelers and pilgrims, sitting by the ever burning hearth.

Winter was coming to the already cold, harsh country. The leaves had already fallen off the trees, and the wind was growing ever colder. All the more reason to spend these cold nights with good company actually AT the hearth.

However, as you walked further down the stairs, everyone in the hall held their breath.

‘’D….D…..DRAAAAAGOOOON!!’’

‘’Wait… wha-‘’ You said, forgetting you look like a bloodthirsty murderer.

Finally figuring it out, you started running toward the door, past the giant crowd in the middle of the room, but was stopped by two Griffons, recognizing them as royal guards.

‘’Stop right there, beast!’’ ‘’Where did you come from?!''

You were hard-on alert. Getting into a fight here with this many people would cause way too much of a ruckus, and you simply knew you had to get out of this situation with all your manes still on your head.
You tried to think of a safe place, ignoring the guards. However, they were getting rather… impatient.

‘’Cat got your tongue, mongrel?!’’ ‘’Answer us now, or prepare to be slain on the spot!’’

‘’No…. wait!’’ ‘’I’m not what you thi-!‘’ You tried to say, but was cut off by the Griffon, jabbing his lance through your chest.

‘’Arrrghg……ggghhh…..’’ You felt your throat was blocked by a whole load of blood, rendering you unable to speak.

Also your vision went black, and your dizziness ultimately got the best of you.

‘’Let’s take this one up to the palace.’’ One of the Griffons said.

‘’Yes! I can't imagine the rewards we'd get for bringing this monstrosity in!’’ the other replied.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Am I… dead?

I must be. That griffon thrust that thing straight through my heart.

No way I could’ve survived something like tha-

It felt like you opened your eyes for the very first times ever since you were still a mare.

A feeling of a cool, fresh breeze went over your face and through your manes.

You felt the beams of the sun, and the soft, wet touch of early winter grass. You could see the far-stretched fields of the afterlife, and it was wonderful.

You knew however, that this was not the end yet. You weren’t simply going to die yet, and willed yourself back to life.

As you opened your eyes for real this time, a very concerned Katarina lay at your side, sleeping. You could clearly see she must have cried, as your shoulder was still wet from her tears.

You were also wondering what actually happened, as you looked down and saw nothing but fur. No wound, no dried blood and no bandage.

What the hell?

You were still in the tavern, as you awoke to a very familiar ceiling. With a very familiar mare at your side, and the warm bed underneath you, you actually felt quite at peace.

You sat up, looking at Katarina.

You felt like you had actually seen all of this before. Like history repeated itself, as once again, you were tempted to expose your true feelings toward her.

This time though, you did what your heart told you. You let yourself go and snuggled up beside the astonishingly beautiful mare.

As the morning sun reached the sheets of your bed, you wanted to get out of bed, until you were stopped by the mare beside you.

‘’No…- don’t.. wake up yet..’’ ‘’Too.. tired..’’ You heard the mare next to you say.

‘’I won’t be out of bed yet, love.’’ And you kissed her.

You caught a glimpse of her eyes opening wide as your lips connected, and you closed yours.
After an intense moment, you broke the kiss.

Katarina looked at you with eyes wide open, blushing heavily, and held a hoof on her lips, as if to hold the feeling for eternity.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment