• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 406 Views, 4 Comments

The Time Traveling Dj - Dj Star Flight



A Pegasus with magic? Coincidence? Not for the doctor cause this Pegasus can control time and space. What will happen now?

  • ...
5
 4
 406

Chapter 4 Dizzy

Star woke the next morning and did her daily morning routine as usual. Stretch, shower, eat, and jam out. She never did much outside of time traveling or djing but she felt she needed a change today. She thought about her plans today and nodded just as a light appeared before her and there on the couch sat a little filly she knew. "Heya Dizzy. How was Canterlot?" Star asked with a smile.

Dizzy glanced at Star for a moment with an emotionless look on her face then nodded. "It was fine. The Princesses are teaching me quiet a bit but things are good." She said with a sigh as she trotted away. Now most of you are wondering why a little filly is staying with Star well its pretty simple. She was adopted and rescued...from the future.

--------

50 years in the future,

The little filly ran down a lone alley on the streets of Manehatten trying to escape the group of large stallions chasing her. With tears in her eyes and her legs hurt from the hits she took from them she ran. To them she was an easy target and they finally had her in there sights. They managed to back her into a dead end alley as she turned with her back to the wall scared out of her mind as they converged on her with weapons out and she prepared for the end. That was until a voice rang out.

"HEY WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK YOUR DOING!" The female voice said behind the group of stallions. They heard her and turned to see a teal pegasus mare with a blue and light blue mane and tail and a star cutie mark standing there with her wings outstretched and looking for a fight. The lead stallion came up with a smirk on his face but kept his distance.
"Were taking care of a pest on our streets. Whats it to you?"
"Whats it to me? I'll tell you what. Get lost and leave the girl alone before i get real mad and bust each and every one of you up." She said which made every stallion laugh loudly then the leader spoke again.
"Oh that's rich coming from a Pegasus. What are you gonna do huh? Theirs 1 of you and 6 of us. Get her!" He said as 3 of the 6 came at her but she smiled at there attempt.

"You underestimate what you do not know idiots." she said as her wings spark to life with magic making the stallions halt where they were and stare at her. She gave a evil grin and let loose a torrent of Vorpal magic at the group blasting the ground where they stood making each of them fly off in a different direction into the air making each of them land hard. The mare smiled at her work and walked over the stallions groaning on the ground next to the filly who stared back in fear. "Hey theirs no need to be scared. I did just save you after all. Whats your name?" She asked in a kind voice.

"Um....I...don't have a name." The filly said.
"Well that's no good. Let me give you one. Hows. Dizzy sound?" She asked and the filly now known as dizzy smiled and nodded and that's wen Star noticed that she was a unicorn. "Well i guess that will help. You can call me Star Flight. You want to come with me?" She asked holding out her hoof to Dizzy with a smile again. Dizzy nodded and took her hoof as they disappeared in the time vortex back home.

--------

Star sighed at the memory and since then she has been taking care of Dizzy as if she were Stars own daughter. She took the time to learn a bit more about Dizzys race from the princesses and somehow they caught on and decided to help star with it and teach Dizzy themselves about her race. So now every weekend Dizzy teleports to canterlot for lessons from the princesses. She is Stars best kept secret from the world. Not even the doctor knows of her existence which is fine by Star.

Dizzy then came back from her room and pokes Star's hoof. "Can we go to Sugarcube corner? I'm kinda hungry and I want to see Pinkie again." She asked with a smile. Star smiled back and nodded.
"Sure lets go." Star said as she hopped off the couch she was jamming on and walked to the door just as dizzy hopped up onto Stars back. They then left the house and made there way through town toward Sugarcube corner.

Author's Note:

Yeh i know this is short but i need ideas and ocs to add in. :3 Give me ideas and dizzy was my own idea so no link sorry.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment