• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 405 Views, 4 Comments

The Time Traveling Dj - Dj Star Flight



A Pegasus with magic? Coincidence? Not for the doctor cause this Pegasus can control time and space. What will happen now?

  • ...
5
 4
 405

Chapter 1 Birth of a Time Traveler

A path through time opened as the Tardis shot through it in the time vortex. Inside was the Pony version of the doctor. He was holding on to the control panel as Derpy held the chair behind him as the Tardis was shaking up inside. "Doctor where is it taking us?" She shouted holding for dear life.

He looked over shaking his head. "I don't know Derpy but where ever it is the Tardis thinks its important enough for me to look into. Were almost there. Hold on Derpy!" He said as sparks flew around the Tardis as it landed.

--------

"AAAAAARGH GRRRR." The mare said on the doctors gurney as she was in the midst of giving birth that day. She was a Unicorn and her husband who was next to her who was a Pegasus was holding her hoof trying to ease her through it. Then the child came and the doctor pony lifted the little filly up with a smile.
"Its a mare. A healthy filly mare...and its a Pegasus at that." He said as he went about cutting the umbilical cord, cleaning, patting its back to get her breathing as she didn't cry at all, and then handing the little filly to the mother who smiled as she took her in her hooves.

"She's beautiful honey." The father said with a smile as he stroked the fillys head as she looked up at him with a smile.
"We should name her." The mother suggested.
"Well name her after your mother and use my last name. How does that sound?"
"Good idea. Our little Star Flight. Welcome to the world." She said with a smile.

Little did the 2 parents know they were being watched from the door by none other then Derpy and the Doctor. "Aw she's so cute....but why did the Tardis take us here Doctor?" She asked in wonder as the Doctor shook his head.
"I haven't the foggiest..." He said as he then saw it. A spark of something in the little filly's wings and knew it all to well and he also saw the cutie mark already on her. He then turned to leave. "Derpy come on were leaving." He said as Derpy glanced at him before looking back at the filly who was now looking at her. Derpy smile and left with the doctor.

---------

3 years later

Star flight sat in her room staring at the chair on the other side of the room from her bed. She focused on it hard trying to form the thought in her head to the chair as her wings spark as a red ball appeared on the chair which was originally from her toy chest. She smiled as she glanced at her wings which were at attention and sparking. "Wow...I did it. I used magic...." She said silently to herself just as her door opened and her father came in.

"Star Flight? Dinners ready. Also we have a guest tonight so be respectful ok?" He said as she smiled and nodded. She came out of her room following her father down to the dining room to see who there guest was.
"Ah so this is your daughter? A pleasure to finally meet you Star." A voice said from the table as Star Flight looked up to see the Doctor sitting there with Derpy at his side. She didn't recognize them as she smiled.
"Hello mister. A pleasure to meet you. I'm Star Flight." She said as she flew up into her chair at the table across from the 2 as her mother and father came out of the kitchen and took there seats and dinner was served.

The Doctor smiled at Star Flight and nodded to her. "Pleasure is all mine. I am the Doctor and this here is my assistant Ditzy doo." He said gesturing to her as Derpy smile.
"You can just call me Derpy tho. Everypony does." She said as she made a plate of the dinner for herself as they ate. The Doctor and Stars father were talking among themselves. Stuff about work until Stars mother asked the doctor about what he did.
"So what do you do Doctor? You said you worked with my husband. May i ask what?" She asked as the Doctor smiled and brought out a notepad showing it to her but to Star Flight it was blank.

"Ah i work as your Husbands supervisor in the cloud factory." He said with a smile.
"That's blank." Star Flight said suddenly pointing to the notepad making everyone look at her funny.
"Um....honey of course its not. That's his ID for work...are you ok?" Her mother said as Star looked up at her with a look of confusion on her face. She looked back at the Doctor who was looking at her with a look of intrigue on his face and Derpy was just tilting her head. Star Flight looked at everypony at the table and shook her head as she hopped out of the chair and walked back to her room and shut the door behind her.

The doctor looked at her parents in wonder. "Strange. I apologize if what i said upset her in anyway...oh my look at the time well i must get going. Derpy lets us depart." The doctor said as he got up with Derpy and stars parents only nodded as they left. The Doctor looked up at Stars window to see her looking down on him from the window. He gave her a quick wave and walked on with Derpy. Star hopped down from the window and jumped onto her bed. "Who is he?....Doctor who...." She said as she fell asleep then.

-----------

5 years later

Star Flight was in her class listening to Miss Note Piece talk to the class. She was tuning her out with a pair of invisible headphones in her ears that no one else could hear as she was nodding her head to the tune. It was one of Note piece's new records playing. She knew the teacher well cause the teacher was her best friends mother. Vinyl scratch. She looked over at her friend who sat in class as well as vinyl had her head laying on the desk asleep.

Star just grinned and shook her head as Miss Piece came over and tapped vinyls desk with her plastic pointer waking her daughter up from her slumber. "Vinyl dear i know you were not sleeping in your own mothers class now were you?" She said in a nice voice but one that would still send shivers down ones spine. Vinyl gulped and looked up at her mother.
"Uh no mother i would never..." But she was interrupted.
"Vinyl i would like you to write out a paper about today's lesson by tomorrow for sleeping in class." Miss Piece said earning a groan from vinyl as the teacher walked back to the front of the class.

Star smiled as a flash appeared in vinyls desk catching only her attention as she looked in it to see some paper with writing on it. It was a report on the days lesson. She glanced over at Star who winked at her earning a grin from vinyl who bro-hoofed her. "Thanks." Vinyl said.

Over the years Star had found out about a strange ability she had from when she was born. She as a Pegasus had the power to manipulate time and space. She could pull things from different points in time and space. Even things from another dimension if she wanted to and she had to power to teleport herself cause of some strange magic from her wings which she figured out came from her mother for some reason who was a unicorn. Over time she honed these skills in private and the only pony who knew of her skills were her best friend Vinyl scratch. She got a little recognition after she had explained to some of the other student about her cutie mark that she had at birth. She had no idea how she had it and had no idea what it meant. She had guessed it reflected on her ability to manipulate time and space.

After the bell rang she came outside of the music school she was attending with Vinyl and Octavia. She sat on the playground bench with Octavia and Vinyl as they ate lunch together. "These days i wonder about our lives." Star said as Vinyl glanced at her.
"Girl that's deep. Why you thinking like that?" She said as Octavia ate in silence but still listening.
"I don't know. Just random thought's flowing through my head. I tend to do that a lot." she said as she noticed a group of filly's and colts coming up to them. 'Another day in paradise.' Star thought to herself as the lead colt came up.

"Hey i always wondered. Why is a Pegasus here in a school for musicians. Shouldn't you be in cloudsdale learning weather stuff. You don't belong here with us musicians." He said getting a raised eyebrow from Star. It was common knowledge that the school only accepted Unicorns and Earth pony Musicians with the exception of Star. It was a complete mystery how she got in but it cause quiet the stir in the students when she was the only Pegasus that managed to get in. Star looked at the Stallion and giggled.

"Wow i didn't know that the school accepted lunkheads here. What is your problem anyways. Were both music lovers here." She said with a grin which angered the stallion.
"LUNKHEAD! I'LL SHOW YOU!" He said as he charged at her but suddenly froze. But he wasn't the only thing that froze. Everything else did as well as Star looking around confused now. "What the!" She jumped down from the seat and walked over to the boy there and poked him making him fall over still in the charging pose. "Things just got weird." She said to herself as she looked back at her friends with looks of confusion on there faces. She then realized they were not frozen like everything else around them.

Octavia was the first to speak. "Star....what just happened why did everything just stop?" She asked as Vinyl looked at her. Vinyl knew of Stars abilities but she never saw anything like this. Octavia didn't know anything about it.
"Come on before whatever i did makes time continue." Star said walking over grabbing there hooves and dragging them away from the playground and the frozen fillies. As she got far enough away time resumed again and everything unfroze leaving some very confused stallions behind. Star led Octavia and vinyl back into the school then the Q&A began.

Little did they know the Doctor was standing on the other side of the playground and saw everything with Derpy at his side. "She just...stopped time....how did she do that Doctor." Derpy asked in wonder.
"I don't know yet Derpy but we need to keep an eye on her. A Pegasus with the power to manipulate time and space isn't coincidence and might cause some troubles for the universe." He said as he stood there. He nodded and walked away with her.

Author's Note:

-Time vortex opens and out comes Star Flight-
Heya Everypony out there. Star flight here. I know this is a bit overdue but here it is. My story through time and space in FIMfiction form. Hope yall enjoy it. Leave me a comment on what you would like to know or see and i'll see if i can get it in the next chapter maybe. Enjoy the wubs. :3