• Published 14th Oct 2013
  • 405 Views, 4 Comments

The Time Traveling Dj - Dj Star Flight



A Pegasus with magic? Coincidence? Not for the doctor cause this Pegasus can control time and space. What will happen now?

  • ...
5
 4
 405

Chapter 2 The Notion

Star Flight woke that morning with the sun shining down on her face as she leaned up to look out the window. It had been several years since that event at the music school and now Star Flight had grown up now. She had a job now as a back-up Dj in Vinyls new club. She had her own place as well in Ponyville and lived alone after opting out of staying with Vinyl and Octavia when they moved in together in the same town. She hopped out of bed then and went downstairs into her kitchen.

After making her breakfast that morning she sat down just as a scroll appeared before her on the table. She sighed and saw the seal from the princesses on it. Now the reason for this is fairly simple. After awhile Star Flight managed to use her ability to time travel through the time vortex into different times. After one of her random trips through time she ended up getting the attention of the princesses and now there keeping tabs on her travels. She still had no idea why tho.

She opened up the scroll and looked over it in wonder. Apparently each letter she got from the princesses was just them telling Star about what they thought about her last endeavor through time. This one was about her trip to see a little Pegasus filly called Snowdrop. (see link in author notes) Apparently she was an important figure head in winter in the past and Star had traveled there to see what things were like in the past. She blankly looked up remembering that time.

-------

The time vortex opened up in Cloudsdale as Star flew out and landed perfectly on the cloud. Her wings sparked and the portal closed behind her. She folded her wings up and looked around her in wonder. "So this is Cloudsdale in the past huh? Interesting. Wonder how different music was in this time..." she said to herself.

"Not that much different." A voice said behind Star as she recognized it all to well. She turned to see Princess Luna there staring at star with a grin and a little white filly standing next to her.
"Um....hi princess." Star said she she smiled nervously.
"Oh please don't be so formal Star. Although your not supposed to be here anyways." Luna said as the little filly prodded Luna's hoof.
"Um...Princess...Who is that your talking to." The little filly said. Star looked at her eyes seeing she was blind.
"Ah this here is an old friend of mine and my sister. Star Flight meet Snowdrop. Snowdrop this here is Star Flight." Luna introduced them as Star smiled and walked up shaking Snowdrops extended hoof.
"Nice to meet you snowdrop." She said as she felt Snowdrops hoof was freezing a bit. "Whow...cold." She said letting her hoof go.
"Sorry....i was making snowflakes earlier for the princesses." She said with a smile.

"Run along now Snowdrop. I have a matter to talk about with Star here." Luna said as Snowdrop walked off. Once she was out of earshot Luna looked back at Star Flight. "Now I've been lenient about your little travels but you could have picked a better spot then Winters start." Luna said.
"Yeh sorry about that. I had no idea. Usually i just pick random dates and see whats there. You know me i love to explore." Star said rubbing the back of her head. Luna only shook hers and sighed.
"I would suggest you head back home before Celestia finds you. I'll keep this little meeting a secret but you owe me." Luna said as Star gave a quick salute and disappeared quickly.

-------

Star sighed as she rolled the scroll up and walked over to the door of her hope and walked outside. She breathed in the fresh air of ponyville and nodded as she took off into the air. Being a Pegasus who has the power to travel through time and space she still likes traveling by normal means to avoid unwanted attention. She knew the princesses were keeping tabs on her and she didn't want there wrath being brought down on her head. She adjusted her blue vest ass she landed on a cloud just above town hall.

She looked down on the town and noticed a few ponies she recognized from her little club endeavors. She saw her friend Gash3d talking to living tombstone at the restaurant. She also noticed Pinkie pie talking to Strawberry swirl about some her her strawberries and her cupcakes.(see links in authors notes) She also noticed Applejack at her stand selling some apple products. Star was a daily customer there and always supported the family. She sighed as she flew down to the library and walked in seeing spike doing his usual chores. "Yo spike." She said suddenly startling him.
"Whow! Star don't do that. Almost gave me a heart attack. What are you doing here today?" He asked in wonder.
"Actually i wanted to see if Princess Twilight was here. I was gonna mess with her a bit and see if she had any books on music through out time." She said with a grin.
"Well she's upstairs right now talking to time turner about something. She doesn't want to be disturbed." Time turner? She didn't recognize that name.
"Hmm...alright mind if i look around?" She asked as spike nodded.

Star spend the next few minutes looking through the books till she heard the upstairs door open and heard a voice she thought she would never hear again. She heard it and ran around the corner looking up in the face of non other then the Doctor. He looked down in a similar fashion standing next to Twilight as she looked between them in confusion. When then on instinct pointed our hooves at each other.
"YOU!"
"YOU!" We both said at the same time.

Author's Note:

Heyall. Just so you know some of the names you might not recognize. So here are there tumblr pages. :3

Snowdrop-http://asksn0wdrop.tumblr.com/

Gash3d-http://just-ask-gash3d.tumblr.com/

Living tombstone-http://livingtombstone.tumblr.com/

Strawberry swirl-http://askredbeiryandfriendsmlp.tumblr.com/

Hope yall enjoy the story so far. Hey if yall want an oc in the story send it through the comments :3