• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 3,740 Views, 72 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag - trahzo



A bunch of Spike one-shot shippings

  • ...
19
 72
 3,740

Epilogue: The Harem Ending.

Spike woke-up one morning to find he was all alone in the bedroom, then Rarity came in.

"Hello darling, here, put on this tuxedo, your 20 brides are waiting."

"20 brides?" Spike said with a shocked voice.

"Yep, and it is rude to keep them & all of our friends waiting, so please hurry-up and get ready."

Spike showered, brushed his teeth and got his tuxedo on neatly, then when he opened the door to the outside, All 20 girls who he was shipped with were there. Yes I mean all 20 which included the R63'd Discord: Eris! They were all anticipating their groom to make his appearance. Spike walked down the aisle and met with his 20 brides which he got married to. Spike was happy with this because, Rarity is beautiful, but to have 20 women fall in love with you and marry you as well, that's much better.

After that, Twilight had written a schedule to appeal to all 20 wives but on holidays, it would be all 21 of them at the same time. Wow, couldn't you just imagine a 21 way? Now that is weird. Now, I'll end this by telling you about another fool in my 6th period class about this one classmate that my teacher says is a fake Basketball player, because she's seen his moves and says he's a big faker. Alright, the end.

Comments ( 7 )

3700175 She's mostly been shipped with Lyra, they're adults and might've been penetrated with strap-ons.

20 brides!!!!!

just read the entire thing and all I can say what dafuq did I just read?

there were a few interesting shipping pairs, and I like that you used input from commentators to add a new chapter.
PROS:
created this form of shipping idea sharing
CONS:
pacing: too fast
no spelling errors
characters: barely resembling how they act in the show.
very random
many errors in grammar

if this was meant as a troll fic, then good job sir.
if first story on this site, then I'll excuse some of the errors
if not, what restrictions were you dealing with?
there is great potential that just needs to be tweaked a bit

5 points for posting and 1 point for creativity
RATING 6/10
Prize: panzer 2
cache.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/1014179-bigthumbnail.jpg

4656049 Celestia lowers and raises the sun, and according to Lauren Faust, Spike is Celestia's so. 2nd son, get it?

4656124 successor to the original, at least that's what I think the name should be for the successor.

6132322
Him & the sun.

That.
Was beautiful.
Also a 21 way is an orgy.

Login or register to comment