• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 3,740 Views, 72 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag - trahzo



A bunch of Spike one-shot shippings

  • ...
19
 72
 3,740

Ch.15:Now was it Raining Dogs & Frogs or Cats & Dogs and Harold from Billy & Mandy

"...Well, looks like the next story will be a ship between opposites. By that I mean Spike the dog with Rarity's cat Opal!"


Spike & Twilight, hold on before I continue... *deep breath* I hope never have to do another Equestria Girls Chapter ever again after this. Spike & Twilight entered Rarity's boutique.

"Oh Twilight, hello darling and it seems you brought Spike with you, and good thing to, Opal has been so lonely without her forbidden love boyfriend."

"Yeah, I just thought that since these 2 make quite the cute inter-species couple, I thought why not bring Spike along with me for our slumber party."

Spike & Opal have been in love ever since he saved her from a bunch of stray dogs when she was going for a walk by herself. Opal was informed that the docks were going to throw back some small fish if the cats in the city didn't get there at 6:00, she was just 1 block away until the dog version of Garble & his 2 cohorts attacked her but that's when Spike along with Owlowisciuos, Tank, Gummy, Winona, and Angel all came & rescued her but of course, Spike took down the top dog Garble. Then they became a couple even though all the other pets around the city didn't approve, which included those pets from Littlest Pet Shop. Even if the pet community didn't agree & a few citizens who know of their relationship are confused of rather their kids would either be Cogs, Dats, Doat, or Caog, it didn't matter to them, because they were in love. Also, I think dog/cat crossbreeds would be called Pussyhounds, thanks to Vinny from Family Guy. Man, I thought he was gonna a permanent character, I thought it was going to be the start era, but I guess not. Also, yeah, Twilight was at Rarity's for a slumber party with the girls & apparently, it was raining. Also, if you look outside you could see Harold from Billy & Mandy being pulled around by the strong howling winds. Opal then had Spike follow her to her cat bed.

"Have a romantic evening you 2 darlings." Cooed Rarity.

"Aw, aren't they just precious?" Twilight added.

Now that no-one, well except us was looking. Spike and Opal put the blanket over their bodies, wrapped their front legs around each other & began making-out with tongue. Then things started getting even more intense as the seconds went by. Their tongues coiling and uncoiling at the same time. Opal's puss, just flowing, and Spike's D getting harder, then the time came where they spent the next 2 hours doing things I'm sure you all know what they are doing.

Meanwhile...
"Okay Pinkie, truth or dare?" Asked Rainbow Dash.

Then loud howling and screeching could be heard from a distance.

"What was that?" asked Sweetie Belle.

"Oh don't worry, I can tell that they just finished." said Twilight.

"Finished with what?" Asked Fluttershy.

"I could tell you, but a girl never kisses and tells." Rarity answered with a wink.


"Drat, they showed the kissing and genitalia, but they aren't showing the sex yet! Maybe a future chapter will feature Spike having sex and not implied the implied kind."