• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 3,740 Views, 72 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag - trahzo



A bunch of Spike one-shot shippings

  • ...
19
 72
 3,740

Ch.17: He Spits Fire & Her Name's Spitfire

She then read the letter.

"The Captain of the Wonderbolts Spitfire, this time? I thought she was dating Soarin."

"Um, Princess, they broke-up because Spitfire kept on misunderstanding Soarin's love of pie." said Shogun Deezutra.

"Oh did they now you must give me details after the story is over?"


Spike was online. Talking to his girlfriend, sadly they couldn't video-chat because she was too shy to see him. Yeah, there is some modern technology in this version of Equestria, but not the kind that would completely render Spike's scroll sending fire breath obsolete, but hey, how would you send a message, through fire breath, or by texting?

"Say, we've been together for a year already." Typed his girlfriend.

"Yeah, and?" he replied

"I...I want to finally see you, kiss you, hug you, maybe even make love to you?"

"I'm not sure about making love, I'm still a teenager."

"But you said you're big sister home schools you!"

"Hahaha, I was just joking, but you know, it's great that you're finally going to reveal you're self to me."

"Yeah, but could we please meet somewhere fun? You said you lived in Ponyville right?"

"Okay, we'll meet at Sugarcube Corner, just ask anypony in Ponyville, you'll get the directions bye dear." Then he signed off.

Meanwhile on the other side...A Pegasus Mare with a coat and mane making her look like a living golden fire was sitting at her desk. "Oh Spike, you know I don't like nicknames."

The Next Day...

"I don't get it, she should be here." Said Pinkie.

"That's because she lives in Canterlot, it's gonna take her a while." Spike told her.

Minutes passed and she finally made it to the sweet shop. She noticed a sign that said Spike's girlfriend, I'm over here. She cantered over and was surprised to learn her boyfriend online was a dragon and a very handsome one at that.

"S-Spike?"

He turned around and dropped his jaw like it was hot!

"Wait, a-are you?" He couldn't finish the sentence.

"Yes, I'm the mystery mare you've been internet dating."

"I'm Spitfire's boyfriend... the c-c-c-captain of the fucking Wonderbolts." Meanwhile in the confines of his mind, his brain shrieked loud enough that it sounded like a whisper outside of his mind: "I'M DATING A CELEBRITY!!!"

"Did you hear that faint whisper?"

"It's probably the draft I feel, Carrot Cake, one of the co-owners of this place promised to fix that later."

"..."

"Hm? Is something the matter?"

"I just never realized I was dating such a handsome dragon or any dragon at all."

"Aw, you flatter me."

"Can I kiss and hug you?"

"Of course, we are an IRL couple after all right?"

"Right."

She then sat next to him and they put their arms around eachother and kissed long enough so I can tell you about this one idiot in my 6th period class who thought sweat shop meant a type of Gym, then he tried explaining his logic by saying and I quote: "When you hear sweatshop, you'd usually think of a tread mill." Then everyone, even the teacher all shouted no, some of us even tried to individually explain what sweatshop meant. I think I remember the teacher smacked him. Oh my God, I can't control my laughter...Oh wait, they're done making out. They then pulled away from eachother.

"Wow." Said Spitfire.

"I know." Spike replied.

"Want to do another IRL date sometime?"

"Yes, but let's finish this one 1st."

So the camera zoomed out of Sugarcube Corner and then out of Ponyville, then out of earth, then finally out of our solar system.


"What's a sweatshop?"