• Published 18th Dec 2013
  • 3,740 Views, 72 Comments

Pimp Spike's Swag - trahzo



A bunch of Spike one-shot shippings

  • ...
19
 72
 3,740

Ch.7: The Feminen Side to Chaos.

"Alright, I've read the letter after you clicked to this chapter, it seems the Spike will be shipped with Eris, the R63 Discord."

"Oh my, the R63'd me?" Said Discord in drags.

"Take a hike!" said Deezutra.

"Hey, since when did you get here?"

"I've always been here, I was standing there beetween the bookshelf and potted plant."

"Let's just get the story started already & Discord if you turn our world into Kuzco's doodles while I'm reading, I sware I'm gonna kick your ass so hard that you'll be going to the bathroom like All the way up anus Pewtershmidt."


"Discord, for taking pictures of the Canterlot females in the hotspring, you'll have to face a severe punishment!" Princess Celestia said with the rage of a fire type Pokemon!

"Oh my, banishment to the moon? Okay, I got my astronaut suit on, fire when ready Tia!" Discord gave no fuck to.

"No, you are going to see what life is like, as a woman!"

"WHAT!!!"

"Sayonara Discord, Hello Eris!"

"Now, now, now, Princess Tyrant, I'm sure there's a logical conclusion we can...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!" Discord was getting zapped if you were wondering.

After that, he became draconequess female.

"Aw woman!" You get the joke right? because instead of aw man, it's aw woman?

"Now goodbye Eris!" Princess Celestia then pulled a lever next to her thrown & ejected Eris out of her castle.

"I'll find a way to get revenge, you'll see!" She cried out while being flinged into the air!

Meanwhile...

"Oh, how I love dusting my Super Sentai & Kamen Rider figurines." Spike sang to himself. "Alright, now that the last chore is done, time to go help Pinkie Pie test out her new recipe of cupcakes, still, I wonder where Rainbow dash has been, I haven't seen her since this morning."

As Spike opened the door he could her a female voice screaming.

"Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh..." He looked up and saw Eris falling out of the sky, Spike made sure he was in her shadow & succesfully caught her.

"Woah, that was close lad...wait, Discord is that you?"

"No, according to your tyrant of a mom, I go by Eris now!"

"Hey, hey, hey those theories of mom being a tyrant were all disproved by Dr.Whooves."

"I know, but now I have to spend the rest of my life, as a woman, & by look of things, a rather diminuative one at that."

"It's not that bad being short, at least the citizens will call you cute." Spike tried reassuring a very unamused Eris.

"I guess..." Then she started thinking something in her head. "(Hmm...how do you like me becoming princess Eris after marrying your son huh, Princess Dorkia Mwuahahahahahahahaha!)"

"Um Eris? are you okay? You zoned out for a while there."

"I'm fine, but Spike...I don't think Rarity is the right girl for you."

"How do you know? Rarity is perfect i'm sure I can woo her if I tried and blah blah blah...." While Spike was spouting useless info he's told all of his friends before, Eris shut him the buck up,snapping her fingers & ended up wearing a maid outfit with a very short mini skirt, exposing her white panties, she even made herself a F-cup, and for good measure made bedroom eyes at Spike, what's worse, she teleported them to Twilight's bedroom with the door & windows shut tight, no escape.

"You shouldn't be chasing after a girl like Rarity, when you should instead be going for a woman like me..." she then put her mouth to his earfin. "...Spi-key Wi-key."

"Woah back off, i've known you as a guy, & it's gonna be very awkward for me, so I must..." She then pulled up her skirt.

"But Shrimpy, I'm all wet, see?"

"Woah, back off."

"Sorry, dragonboy, but I locked every exit, there's o way you're gonna run from me." with another snap, there were condoms on Twilight's nightstand & she was nude which would've been normal, except for her twin moutains awakening something within Spike.

"Hey, you stay down there, we are not Glen Quagmire who is unable to tell the difference."

"Aw, now you've hurt my feelings." she teased while walking closer & closer, until she backed him into a corner & started rubbbing her breasts against his chest. she wrapped her arms around Spike's body. Shivers ran through Spike's body like marathon runner. With one more snap..........................................................................................

Later...
"Oh yes, that was great!" said Eris.

"...Love you." was all Spike could say.

"Love yah too kid." She said while smoking a cigarette in one hand & hooking her oother arm around Spike's back.

"Crap!" Celestia said in annoyance.


"These stories just got very dark in some parts, but now it's tme for the next letter, please."

"As you wish your majesty."