• Published 24th Oct 2013
  • 1,037 Views, 16 Comments

Code Lyoko 3.0 - Brass Tacks



The Lyoko Warriors have faced many trials in their time fighting the virus XANA, but six new companions are soon to join them in XANA's biggest attack yet.

  • ...
1
 16
 1,037

Parley

Not only did Twilight awake to a pounding headache and a nagging confusion. But now she heard distorted, disembodied voices.
Great... Yes, hello. I'm fine. You can go now, I'll do the same and wake up from my horrible dream to promptly rush into the drugstore. Thanks! She wanted to say, but of course that wouldn't be very 'ladylike'. She settled with the second best option. Faithful Parley.

"Hello? Who is that?" She asked nopony in particular. After a moments pause, the voice returned. Clearer this time.

"I- I'm Aelita Stone.. A-and you are?" It asked, obvious just as confused as Twilight was. A fact that certainly didn't reassure the young Alicorn.

"My name is Twilight Sparkle... Where are... you..?" As she spoke, a horrible fact set in. She was alone. "Where are my friends!" She promptly blurted out, much too loudly. Instead of a reply, she heard strange crackling, as if the voice had dropped a giant folder of heavy parchment. Twilight was worried that she was truly alone now, until the voice returned.

"I'm not where you are, I'm talking you from somewhere else. Far away. I'm using a special... object that allows my voice to reach you as I ta-"

"I get it.. you're using a long-range communication device correct? Magic based." Twilight interrupted.

"Umm.. Yeah. Sure, magic. Off the topic. Can you look around for me? Basic motor controls. You seem very unstable from what I'm seeing."
Twilight nodded as a small orb manifested in front of her. She assumed she would have to follow it, like a flashlight or a hoof doctors use to check patients. As it floated a little upwards, her head moved perfectly with it. As it reached a point, it turned green and emitted a sound much like a bell. It then floated down, and Twilight found herself struggle to move her neck. She took a deep breath, only to find there was no air.

"Alright... so it is affecting you." Aelita echoed. "Do me a favor, try to turn around and enter that tower for me."
Twilight was about to ask 'What tower?' before she noticed the towering cream colored cylinder. She observed it, making note of the pulsating cables that fed into it, seemingly engulfing the lower half in it's inky black grip. She looked up, noticing white smoke emitting from the top. She hoped that wasn't a bad sign as she approached it.

"Where's the do-" She half-asked, putting her hoof on the black and falling inwards. Her mind almost quit working as she found herself in an endless plane of blue. Small squares violently and rapidly exchanged positions, data, and forms in seemingly random patterns. She almost reached to touch one before a low pulsating ringing filled the air. A bright light appeared under her, revealing a circular bridge. Another light appeared as well, a circle further in. Lastly, a dot, about as large as Twilight, lit up. As she observed the shape, her eyes widened.

"G-get me.. get me out of here..." She stuttered frantically, tears forming in her eyes. "It's gonna kill me... I just know it.."

Author's Note:

To be written ASAP.

Comments ( 6 )

poor twilight she scared but she be sirprua when she see something she saw before

Rewriting this story entirely. Don't worry similar, yet more developed theme.

This looks neet, can't wait to see what this end up being, and hoping it won't be too long a wait for this re-write

If you're rwewriting the story, then now's the perfect time to say this line!

"Return to the past now!" :twilightsmile:

Why did you stopped it was getting good

Brass Tacks here. I've lost this account temporarily as my hard drive died and the password with it. I'll be back at some point to actually follow through and hit a decent word count and a good rewrite. It's just going to take time. And I'll have to find a new co-writer it seems...

Login or register to comment