• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 589 Views, 169 Comments

Ask Chatterjoy - Chatterjoy



A collection of short story answers

  • ...
1
 169
 589

Random 1

Chatterjoy was sneaking around town; she was wearing a ninja outfit. Her subtlety did not go unnoticed by almost every pony in Ponyville. Chatterjoy's saddlebag was tightly secure to her body, and any pony who got to close to her felt her wrath as she would rear up and glare.

"Watch ya doing?" Pinkie Pie said sneaking up behind the not so sneaky ninja.

Chatterjoy screamed and took off straight ahead. She barreled over almost all ponies in her path in her mad dash to safety. The pegasus soon found herself face first into a pile of dirt when her scarf moved under her hooves and she tripped.

"What's the rush?" Pinkie Pie asked. The pink mare was suddenly hovering over Chatterjoy.

The pegasus screamed again, but this time she started to fly as fast as she could. The white mare was soon flying over the Everfree forest. Slowing down the mare noticed that she seemed to have lost Pinkie Pie, and she landed.

"Are you hiding your Princess Luna doll that you think no pony knows about?"

Once again screaming, Chatterjoy took off leaving leaves and dust in Pinkie Pie's mouth. The pink mare spat it out and began bouncing after her friend.

Out of breath Chatterjoy rested by the fountain in town square. No pony gave much thought on her attire and for that Chatterjoy was grateful.

"Oh Chatterjoy! You know I'll find it!" Pinkie Pie screamed randomly.

Chatterjoy sighed and let the pink mare bounce to her side.

"Where ya gonna hide it?" she asked.

Chatterjoy glanced around and made sure no passing ponies were close enough to hear.

"You have to Pinkie swear first."

"Cross my heart and hope to fly; stick a cupcake in my eye."

Chatterjoy leaned towards the pink mare's ear and was about to whisper her secret. Suddenly a realization hit her.

"I already hid it!"

Pinkie Pie gasped and then tilted her head as she thought about it.

"Yep that's a very good place to hide it then!"

"So where did thou hide it then?" A voice said. It seemed to emanate from the cloud above them.

"I can't remember!" Chatterjoy replied to the cloud, and she skipped away humming a happy tune.

"So close!"

"So very close We were."

Princess Luna emerged from the cloud, and she looked frustrated.

~A~

Chatterjoy lifted her muzzle and pulled out her doll.

"Good game mini Luna! I couldn't remember where I put you this time. I had to go back to Cloudsdale and ask Mom!"

Author's Note:

See if you can figure out because I have no idea what I just did! >:3