• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 590 Views, 169 Comments

Ask Chatterjoy - Chatterjoy



A collection of short story answers

  • ...
1
 169
 590

Henchgoo and Ponyville

It had been a few days since Twilight had returned the little goo to Chatterjoy. The monster was clean and actually produced clean energy when it had a rectal turbulence, as Twilight had put it. The goo also was able to create a a powerful glue that easily came off of any surface, leaving behind no marks and didn't even rip paper. It produced the glue by expectorating, also how Twilight had put it.

"What is rectal turbulence and expectorating?" Chatterjoy had asked the scientific princess.

"Oh...um...farting and spitting," Twilight replied with a blush.

Today, however, Chatterjoy planned to show off henchgoo to every pony in Ponyville, so that the easily spooked town wouldn't clobber him should Gak decide to go by himself. The pegasus had come up with an elaborate plan to introduce the entire town. She had needed a box and a megaphone.

The box was easily supplied by one Mr. Sofa Clerk. The megaphone so graciously borrowed from the Apple family. Chatterjoy placed the box in the middle of the town and jumped on top of it. She held the megaphone in her hoof and loudly called out, "Ponyville town meeting!"

After multiple callings, most of Ponyville had arrived. Twilight was hiding her face with a wing, and Chatterjoy's friends didn't look at the pony, pretending not to know her. Mayor Mare was about to tell Chatterjoy that she couldn't just randomly call town meeting, when the pegasus pulled out Gak.

The town flew into chaos. The ponies with the exception of Chatterjoy's friends and the mane six, began to topple over market stalls and one another in their panic to get away from the goo. One mare continued to scream about the horror of it all, and Twilight cried into her wing with thoughts of having to clean all of this up.

"I just wanted to tell them about you so that wouldn't happen..."

Author's Note:

Very very very short. I feel however that this was enough for this question. Also, I seem to be in a bit of a non writing mood. Well, more of a contradiction really. I want to write, but then I don't. It's more of like. I want to write the stories with my mind, so I don't actually have to type it. That will never happen though. Unless I miraculously gain telekinetic powers.