• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 589 Views, 169 Comments

Ask Chatterjoy - Chatterjoy



A collection of short story answers

  • ...
1
 169
 589

Five Little Ponies Walking Down a Street...

Chatterjoy walked down the path to the library. She was currently discharged from the hospital, but Twilight wanted her to stay with someone for a little bit, so she wouldn't get anymore ideas about eating buildings. Her stomach was still hurting quite a bit, and the poor pegasus could barely eat anything at all.

Chatterjoy stopped to hold her stomach for a little bit, when an earth pony that was pink with a floral pattern walked passed her. The pegasus thought nothing of it, and she continued to her destination.

"At lease Princess Twilight will have lots of things to read!" Chatterjoy said to herself. She was suddenly excited about reading tons of books and turned her gait into a trot. "Books, books, book, I'm going to read some books!" Chatterjoy sang prancing down the path.

"I like books too!" said a pink earth pony with the same floral cutie mark, as the pony before her. Chatterjoy stopped in her tracks. Didn't she just see this pony?

"Who doesn't?" Chatterjoy asked. Unfortunately, soon after Chatterjoy asked the question four other ponies that looked exactly the same, as the one who talked to her appeared. The began to talk all at once to the pegasus. "What? I can't understand you! You guys are talking at the same time. Please only one at a time!"

Chatterjoy's pleas went unheard, as the army of this pink earth pony assaulted her ears.

"Chatterjoy wake up!" cold water splashed on the quivering pegasus. She was where she was the moment she passed that pink earth pony with the floral cutie mark. That same earth pony was hovering above her head with a worried expression on her face.

"You, five, there were five of you!" Chatterjoy exclaimed pointing at the earth pony. "You were all talking at once, and I couldn't understand you."

"Chatterjoy, you passed out the moment she passed you. Poor Flora ran all the way to my library to tell me what happened. When I arrived you were having some sort of nightmare." Twilight said removing the bucket that was once filled with water.

"Princess Twilight?" Chatterjoy asked looking at the Princess, "Aren't you supposed to be in the library?" Princess Twilight rolled her eyes and shrugged her wings to Flora. "Yes, Chatterjoy I am. Let's get you to the library shall we?" Twilight took her wing and guided the shaken pegasus to her library.

Chatterjoy turned her head to gaze at Flora to see five of the same pony talking together. Her eyes widened and she gulped turning herself around. She would keep this insanity to herself.

"By the way, Chatterjoy, nice to know that you have nightmares on not being able to understand somepony."

Author's Note:

I don't think it was very funny, but I hope you enjoyed it!