• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 590 Views, 169 Comments

Ask Chatterjoy - Chatterjoy



A collection of short story answers

  • ...
1
 169
 590

To be a Ninja or not to be

Chatterjoy dipped her hooves in black paint. She wiped them across her face and made a war face. She opened her drawer to it being full of bright red scarves. She tied one around her face and she ran in front of the mirror. It looked weird to see the red bandana around her face as well as her neck, but she shrugged and went through out her house looking for items.

Nothing else was to be found in her house to add to her costume. She frowned beneath her scarf. A lightbulb flashed above her head, as she got an idea. She hid in a cloud and silently guided it to Rarity's shop. She failed to notice all the ponies looking at the cloud suspiciously.

Rarity was busy creating her new dress, and was too busy to notice the pegasus slip out of the cloud and enter through the open window. Chatterjoy opened many drawers in the room till she found the item she was looking for. The pegasus failed to notice Rarity watching and glaring her.

Chatterjoy pulled out black socks and put them on her feet. As the pegasus struggled with the last sock she finally noticed Rarity glaring at her. In her magic was a water spray bottle, and once Chatterjoy noticed the impending danger the unicorn began to spray her.

"Hisssssss!" Chatterjoy screamed. She flew out the window with only three black socks on her hooves.

"And stay away you sock thief!" Rarity yelled behind her. Chatterjoy had already chosen a new cloud to hide in and was floating away.

Her costume was almost complete. She floated her cloud to Fluttershy's cottage. The shy pegasus stared suspiciously at the cloud. She lightly screamed when she saw Chatterjoy slip from the cloud. She headed into the chicken coop and the chickens began to panic.

Fluttershy startled ran to Ponyville screaming about a chicken devouring monster.

Chatterjoy came out from the coop with a long beautiful rooster feather in her mouth. She grinned evilly and flew into her cloud. She floated to Ponyville to see the town in a panic. When the town saw the cloud they began to scream about the chicken devouring monster.

"Its come to eat us too!"

"Its gotten tired of eating chickens!"

"Quick! Feed it Scootaloo!"

"Hey!"

Twilight teleported into the middle of Ponyville. "Everypony remain calm! It is not going to eat you. Are you Chatterjoy?"

The pegasus came out disappointed. "How did you know? My disguise was-"

"Terrible." Twilight deadpanned. The pegasus was horribly mismatched. "Why did you attack Fluttershy's chickens?"

Chatterjoy looked horrified. "Attack chickens? Such adorable squeaky cuddly birds! That poop everywhere and are so much fun? I just wanted a feather! No ninja is complete without a weapon. The best weapon of course is a feather!"

Ponyville groaned in unison and went back to whatever they happened to be doing before Fluttershy had her panic attack. Twilight face hoofed.

"Apologize for startling everypony."

"I startled everypony? Wow I am a great ninja if I startled them!"

Author's Note:

Chatterjoy is best ninja. *cough*