• Published 18th Sep 2013
  • 590 Views, 169 Comments

Ask Chatterjoy - Chatterjoy



A collection of short story answers

  • ...
1
 169
 590

Eeeeewwwww!!!!

"Chatterjoy!" Jazzy exclaimed while trying to hold her laughter. The white pegasus was making gagging sounds at the movie. It was a movie that Chatterjoy had recently fell in love with. Well, all but one part. The heroine was currently kissing one of the characters. "Just get over the fact that kissing is what lovers do!"

"Never!" hissed the pegasus, sticking out her tongue. To ignore the awkward situation of the two main characters kissing, the pegasus began to preen her wings.

"Don't you and Filler kiss?" Jazzy asked curiously. The skeleton pony was a recent addition to Chatterjoy's list of friends. They had once tried to kill them, but Chatterjoy's playful heart brought him around. Currently, the undead pony resided with Chatterjoy. He was gifted flight a long time ago.

"I believe that falls under necrophilia," Chatterjoy replied lifting up her head before returned to her job of preening. Jazzy looked surprised at the pegasus' answer. "What?" Chatterjoy asked.

"Didn't know you knew such big words!" Jazzy exclaimed. Chatterjoy said a quick hey before the unicorn changed the subject. "What about the handsome stallion Legion? He is quite the character!"

Chatterjoy gave her a blank look. It gave Jazzy the creeps. (Most of it being the fact that Chatterjoy couldn't keep a straight face for more than five seconds.) "That's not even funny! He is a friend! What is it with you ponies always having to ship somepony?" Chatterjoy growled with annoyance. "I swear, all I have to do these days is look at a stallion..."

Jazzy ignored Chatterjoy's grumbling. "New rumor on the street," Jazzy began, "You know the mare that goes by ILoveKimPossibleAlot?" Chatterjoy opened her mouth to speak, but Jazzy continued so they wouldn't get sidetracked, "Apparently she likes this stallion named Antony C."

Chatterjoy rolled her eyes, "I don't care much for shipping two ponies together. Besides who names their filly ILoveKimPossibleAlot?"

"One word Chatterjoy, Twiluna," Jazzy retorted, "Besides I don't think that's her real name. It's probably Movie Maker or something." Jazzy put a hoof on her chin. Chatterjoy was currently blushing about being caught shipping Twilight and Luna together.

"One word Jazzy, I caught Twilight and Luna kissing!" Chatterjoy retorted thinking about it. Jazzy scoffed.

"That's six words Chatterjoy, and you only caught them kissing in your-"

"Confidential!"

"Yes, right, of course, my apologies," Jazzy replied once again rolling her eyes. "Still would you pair the two. I know you watch some of the mare's stuff."

Chatterjoy hummed for a moment before replying, "I don't really care. I know Twilight and Luna so it is much easier to ship them together, but I don't know the two ponies like I do them. I guess, just whatever." Chatterjoy began watching the credits. The two main characters had stopped kissing a long time ago.

"Wow, nice answer Chatterjoy."

"I always come up with the best answers! Just ask me!"

Author's Note:

>:3 see what I did there at the end? Cookies to the ones who do!

To properly answer the question. I watch ILoveKimPossibleAlot and her videos are awesome, but I only watch Antony C when he does stuff with BronyCurious. I don't know him too well. But when it comes to shipping people's OCs with other OCs it's a little different. I'm more meh on that part.