• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 3,847 Views, 119 Comments

RariJack - The Compilation of Prompts - Titanium Dragon



A collection of short stories centered on Applejack and Rarity. Each story is based on a one-word prompt, and after the story is written, the writer leaves another one-word prompt for the next writer to use.

  • ...
22
 119
 3,847

PreviousChapters Next
21. Sunset - by The Princess Rarity

Sunset.


Applejack always had a love for naturalistic sceneries - especially just when the world seemed to change, in those brief, beautiful moments, particularly sunrises and sunsets.

...Mostly sunsets, though.

The horizon would turn a beautiful shade of orange, and the clouds would look like fluffy pink cotton candy (although, thank Celestia it actually wasn't), then it would slowly but surely fade in beautiful violet, navy and silver, all mixed in one, with the stars twinkling perfectly.

She'd wish on those stars, even if they weren't shooting across the sky.

They just seemed magical to her.

Even if the wishes never came true, it never really bothered her.

...so long as she could spend each and every evening watching the sun set with Rarity, nothing else really mattered.

"Beautiful, isn't it?" the fashionista murmured as she gazed out upon the horizon, letting out a sigh at the sudden peacefulness of all the land.

However, Applejack's eyes were not fixated upon the sky, but instead, she was gazing upon her lover, and she gave a smile, replying with simply, "Sure is."

With that said, their gazes met, as did their lips in a soft, sweet, passionate kiss and all the world was right.


Next prompt: Wedding.

PreviousChapters Next