• Published 6th Aug 2013
  • 3,835 Views, 119 Comments

RariJack - The Compilation of Prompts - Titanium Dragon



A collection of short stories centered on Applejack and Rarity. Each story is based on a one-word prompt, and after the story is written, the writer leaves another one-word prompt for the next writer to use.

  • ...
22
 119
 3,835

PreviousChapters Next
68. Endearing - by Magicman7997

Endearing


“Sugarcube, Ah’m about done in with all this frou-frou business. Yer lucky I love you so much.”

The white unicorn merely ignored her beloved’s comment as she pinned another piece of fabric to the ensemble. In the span of the past hour, what had started as a stunningly simple summer frock had snowballed into her newest sensation! The layers of silk and fabric had layered upon each other until it was no longer possible to see where the dress ended and AJ began. “Oh do be quiet dearest. I’m almost done. With just a few more accoutrements, this shall be my greatest work EVER!”

“Uh, isn’t that what you said about our Gala dresses?”

“Yes, yes, but THIS will surpass even the greatness of those dresses. Why, when the Canterlot elite see this design, I’ll be sure to be the talk of the town!”

Applejack shifted uncomfortably in the dress. Of all the things that she loved about Rarity, her flair for the dramatic was one of her least favorites. AJ could never understand why every situation called for some form of theatrics. Of course, there were times when her histrionics were endearing. Especially when the two of them retired to a bedroom. The sudden thought of how much fun it would be to get out of this dress and into Rarity’s bed caused the orange mare to redden. A color change that was duly noted by alabaster seamstress.

“AppleJack, darling, are you alright? You seem a little flushed. Are you overheating? Oh we need to get you out of this dress! Why didn’t you say anything?”

As the white mare fussed over her, only one thought ran through AJ’s mind. Yeah, let’s get me outta this dress and into your bed. “Okay sugarcube, I appreciate it. I’m feeling a bit woozy too. Mind if I lay down for a bit?”

As Rarity finished removing the last of the dress from AJ, she raised an eyebrow at the last comment. Noting that her lover seemed to be grinning like Opal when she caught a finch that strayed too close to the boutique she replied, “Oh, I don’t mind. But, if you really wanted into my bed, you could have just said so.”

The two mares climbed the stairs to Rarity’s boudoir nuzzling each other all the way. As they stole kisses from one another, the two began to see more and more endearing qualities in one another…

But that’s another story...


Next prompt: Cold

PreviousChapters Next