• Published 5th Aug 2013
  • 1,241 Views, 17 Comments

Equestria's Most Wanted - gordobraveheart



Two of america's best old school rappers enter Equestria, and finish what they started.

  • ...
9
 17
 1,241

Hiatus

Alright you guys, I didn't wanted to do this because I thought I was going to be able to update this even on a school-week filled bases. But, 10th grade is important to me, and I simply cannot screw this up like I did in Freshmen year. Keep in mind, I did pass all of my classed from the pass year, but just by the skin of my teeth, and I cannot let the same happen this year.

The story you are currently reading is going to go on Hiatus, just like the title says. I just told you the first reason why this is true, and here is the second.

About a year ago, I started a zombie fic that did well, but I never had the spark to work on it since. Now,since October is just around the corner, I can feel that flame rise as each day passes. I am going to be working on that for that month, and maybe even through December. I don't know how it's all going to go down, but the story itself will be long, and it will face another Hiatus until I get the full story developed. Hopefully it won't be long Hiatus for that story. If you are interested in reading it, then by all means go ahead. I warn you though: The chapters edited poorly. I will find an editor for that story when the time comes.

Out Of All The Worlds...is the name of this story. Have fun checking it out!

Don't worry, this story and the others will still be worked on, just very slowly. I hope you all understand my feelings towards this pause.

Because I am NOT going to spend the rest of my life working at a dead-end job.

This same message will be posted on my other stories.

Until then, peace out.

Comments ( 3 )

Dmnit! NOOOOO! :raritydespair::raritydespair::raritydespair: :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:

I require MOOORREEEE!! :flutterrage: :raritydespair:

Login or register to comment