• Published 24th Jul 2013
  • 1,223 Views, 27 Comments

Till Death Do Us Part - Brian Jacko



Applejack struggles in life as she faces many obstacles that she must over come in order to achieve her dreams and passions in life.

  • ...
17
 27
 1,223

At the Gates, an alicorn Waits

The time had come and it was time for Sun Rise to leave this world. He took his last breath and departed from this world. Suddenly, he found himself on a golden road in the clouds that led to an enormous gate that was filled with giant pearls and precious jewels. At the center of the gate, Applejack was sitting patiently waiting for his arrival. The stallion almost didn't realize who she was because her body was so perfect and new and she now had wings and a horn. She was also wearing a crown on top of her head. The stallion stumbled over to her and fell at the ground by her hooves. "I am so sorry for what I have done to you, Applejack. Please! Tell me that you forgive me and that you still love me!"

Applejack bent down and put her hoof to his chin and aligned his head with hers. She wiped the tears from his eyes and said, "I already told ya that I forgive ya sugar cube. I will always love ya forever." She smiled at him and stared lovingly into his eyes.

"How did you do it Applejack!?" the stallion asked with desperation in his voice. "How did you manage to stay so faithful and loving during your time on Earth?"

Applejack smiled again and said, "It had nothin' to do with me sugar cube. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. I couldn't have done it on my own. I prayed every night for the strength of the Holy Spirit to help me through my struggles. All praise and glory belongs to Him." Applejack gently helped him stand to his hooves. "Come with me and enter the gates and receive your crown! We are going to have a party and celebrate our new lives together as we worship Christ, our Lord and Savior."

The stallion got up on his hooves and followed Applejack into the gates. The moment he stepped through the gates, he lost all the painful memories that he held onto for so very long and could not feel any regrets or hurt in his heart. He would be at peace for all of eternity.



Applejack continued to keep an eye on her friends on Earth. She watched them grow wiser and practice more love and forgiveness just as she had wished. She was so very proud of them. She waited patiently for that day to come when they would all enter Heaven's gates and would hear the words from their Creator. "Well done you good and faithful servant."


The end.

Author's Note:

Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others.

-Colossians 3:13b

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment