• Published 12th Jul 2013
  • 527 Views, 9 Comments

The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes: Equestrian Version - Nic Whooves



A story with adventures of Sherlock and Watson in Equestria

  • ...
 9
 527

Chapter 4: Time waits for no pony

Location: Griffin Rock Tavern. Time: 5:20 p.m.

Once the police came, Sherlock and Watson walked away from the scene. They walked about a block away before they talked to each other.

"Sherlock, what happened up there?" asked Watson as Sherlock pulled the note out of his pocket.

Sherlock gave the note to Watson. As Watson read the note, Sherlock was looking for a clock. "Watson, what time is it?"

"Almost 5:30. Sherlock, if we are to save her, we got to go now."

"Then why wait?" said Sherlock as he ran down the street. As they ran, a figure stood where they were standing . He held a pen and notepad. He was mumbling to himself as he ripped a page out of his notebook.

Location: 221 Baker street. Time; 5:45 p.m.

"Sherlock, we got to go." yelled Watson as he put on his jacket,"We know where she is, how long it'll take, lets go!"

"WATSON! Yes we know all of that, but what dose Moriarty have in mind for us?" said Sherlock as he picked up an old gas mask.

"Why are you taking that?" asked Watson as he saw Sherlock put the gas mask in a bag.

"She's in a sleeping state, it'll be caused by gas, that's why I'm bringing it." said Sherlock as he walked down the stairs. "Now lets go Watson, I'm waiting on you."

"I was just saying that." said Watson as he walked down the stairs.

Location: Photo Finish's Photo Gallery. Time; 6:00 p.m.

"Sherlock, When I said we need to find a way in, that didn't mean to break the window. Don't we need a warrant before we can do stuff like this?" asked Watson as he stood outside waiting for Sherlock to open the door.

" Oh please, that's for the wimpy ponies, like the Inspector." Sherlock opened the door," And by the time we would get the warrant, Ms. Bookworm would have been dead. Now follow me."

"What took you so long?" asked Watson as he followed Sherlock.

"Had to find the door." replied Sherlock as he opened a door to a staircase, "She's down here. How much time do we have?"

Watson looked at his watch, "About two minuets. We better hurry."

Sherlock and Watson were looking under the doors looking for Bookworm. Sherlock was in a cold sweat looking for the girl.

Watson looked at his watch again," Sherlock!"

"I know, I know." said Sherlock as he ran down to the last door in the hall. He stopped and back paced to a door. He saw something that raised his hopes, a shadow. He opened the door and saw Bookworm strapped down in a bed. "Don't worry, I'm here."

"Who's here for you than?" asked Bookworm as she pointed to the door.

"WATSON!" yelled Sherlock as he ran to the door, but it was to late to do anything. Sherlock hit the door a couple of times till he heard a hissing sound. He ran to Bookworm and placed the gas mask from his bag and put it on her, "They want you, not me. just..put...it...on." Sherlock collapsed onto the floor. The room was growing black when Watson and the Inspector came to him and Bookworm. "Watson."

Location: Canterlot Central Hospital. Time: 1:42 p.m.

"Hey, well come back Sherlock." said Watson as Sherlock opened his eyes.

"Hi. How's Ms. Bookworm?"

"Well, funny story, the griffin from the tavern was her godfather and they haven't found out the culprit." said Watson as he sat next to Sherlock.

Just then there was a knock at the door. When Watson got to the door, they saw who it was: Moriarty.

"Mr. Holmes, you ruined my story. There goes chapters two through ten. Now I have to write another story, but I'm impressed, not many people make me have to rewrite my stories. Well done Mr. Holmes. I'll send you a letter of when my new story is done. Till then Mr. Holmes, speedy recovery." and with that, Moriarty left the room.

"Watson, after I'm recovered, we're going on a trip."

"But to where Holmes." asked Watson as he walked to Sherlock.

"Why, it's elementary dear Watson."

Comments ( 2 )

1 ) Mycroft, not Mindcraft
2 ) Why not change the names to be more Equestrian? Like Fetlock Holmes, and his partner, Doctor Plotson?

2880358 I wanted them to be more.....normal. That and I didn't really think of Equestrian versions of there names. Oh and thanks for the spelling error, stuff like that is greatly appreciated.:pinkiesmile:

Login or register to comment