• Published 17th Feb 2012
  • 920 Views, 13 Comments

Breaking the 5th wall. - Netherweaver



Pinkie broke the fourth wall so hard the fifth shattered too, and things started coming to Equestria

  • ...
 13
 920

Conflict

((Revised: 8/4/12))

It had been three days since they had arrived in 'Equestria', and the group had spent the majority of that time in the dungeons for killing a dragon. Thankfully, none of their possessions had been taken. Netherstride was first to speak up on the third day.

"Aha! Got the aether cutter working!" There was a hissing sound as he removed the bars from the front of his cell. He proceeded to release the rest of the group. "Okay, now we're free, who has a plan for getting out alive?" He asked, drawing his bow.

"Could you blow a hole in the wall big enough for us to go through?" Mjoll offered. Netherstride then stared rooting around in his toolbox. He pulled out a huge bundle of Seaforium charges, grinning like a child with a new toy. He then proceeded to set them on the side of his cell, where the outer wall of the castle met the jail. With an explosion loud enough to raise the dead, the entire side of his cell disappeared. He peered out of the hole, and sure enough, they were free.

"Now, let's get out of here!" He said, flicking his Gyrocopter switch. Winnor produced a of windrider, and Netherdoomer produced a Skeletal Griffon.. Mordecai took a small cylinder out of his backpack and put it on the ground, where it rapidly transformed into a Crimson Lance APC. Mjoll and Frei looked around helplessly. Mordecai gestured to his APC as he stood up from checking the chassis.

"This baby is big enough to hold you two as well. Just press the button on the side and you're in." They did so and the group set off on their varied forms of transport. Just as they had left the city, a squadron of guards appeared. "Hit them with everything we have!" Mordecai shouted over the communication system Netherstride had rigged for them. Frei was the first to respond, firing a volley of shots into the midst of the guards, where they exploded into balls of lightning. Netherstride hit autopilot and began sniping the guards with his bow. The guards were quickly dealt with as Netherdoomer and Winnor flew into their midst, killing the stragglers in a whirlwind of metal and dark energy. The group then increased their pace to escape from their pursuers, but it wasn't long until the princesses who had put them in the dungeon caught up.

"Stop now, and we can talk this out!" Yelled the tallest of the pair, pure white in colouring. The only response she got was an arrow impaling her wing. She screamed as she plummeted towards the ground, and her younger sister only just caught her. "Kill them." Was all she said as she was carried home.

"Fat chance of that happening!" Netherstride said as he decimated a closely-packed formation of guards with another volley of arrows. Netherdoomer had other plans for the princesses. He gathered dark energy around his hand, and after linking it to the princesses, pulled as hard as he could. They came flying past him, but he had drawn his katana. As they went past, he sliced their wings off in one clean motions. He grinned as he pulled them back for another pass. This time though, they were expecting it, and launched a counter-attack against his link, shattering it in his hand. He wasn't phased as he just hurled two bolts of unholy energy at the princesses, infecting them with all the horrible diseases his kind was associated with. They dropped even faster as he clamped down on their throats with dark energy, causing them to loose control of their magic.

"Thrall's balls!" Netherstride exclaimed as he woke up on the edge of the forest. He stood up, and looked around to see the two princesses staring at him in shock, horrified by the amount of destruction him and his freinds could cause without thought. They had obviously been probing their minds as they slept. He shuddered at the thought of yet another being invading his mind. "Here's an idea, let's be nice and friendly, see where that takes us." He said, exerting his power over the princesses. They nodded numbly, and then turned to the smaller ponies.

"Be nice, make freinds, and whatever you do, DON'T PISS THESE SIX OFF." Said the elder, still terrified. The little ponies just shrugged and some of them walked over to us.

"Um, hello, I'm Fluttershy..." Said a pale yellow pony who had shuffled forwards, offering a hoof to the odd creatures. Mjoll bent down and shook the proffered hoof.

"Hello there, I'm Mjoll, and him in the spiky suit is my husband, Frei." The little yellow pony obviously took a shine to Mjoll and Frei, as she walked over to one side with them and started chatting away. A cyan pony with a rainbow-coloured mane flew over to them and looked Netherstride right in the eyes. She then smiled and started talking to him about his heavily modified helmet. He went through the extensive list of modifications, and then showed her his Gyrocopter. She looked at it in amazement as he started it up and started to fly around.

"Bet that ain't as fast as me!" She shouted to him over the noise created by the rotors. She then flew away, leaving a rainbow contrail behind her. Netherstride was quick to react to the challenge, and punched the throttle up to full and rocketed after her. The little pink one was getting on really well with Mordecai, and they started planning a party. The white one had walked over to Netherdoomer, discussing his suit of armour. Their conversation then quickly devolved into a slew of fashion terminology. Winnor was talking to the two remaining ponies, demonstrating his incredible strength and endurance, and his surprising appetite for knowledge. The little orange one was most interested in how he had developed his phenomenal physical attributes, and the little purple one was discussing literature with him. Everyone was happy, and everyone had a place to stay. Winnor even managed to get a job.

Comments ( 6 )

so, they broke out of the dungeon, shot a bunch of ponies, and now they are friends with the mane 6?

229080
He woke up in the forest, and the princesses were there with wings still attached? Testing them?

not really complaining, good story so far, just feels a bit rushed.

:facehoof:I'm not sure what to think yet, I'll shelve it and wait. I have enough in my back log as is...

229043 i think the load issues eased down now.

I must say, it does feel a tad rushed. It would be nice to have a few more details on everything happening.

Login or register to comment