• Published 23rd Jun 2013
  • 409 Views, 0 Comments

Hidden Prisoner - MoonlitHaze225



Moonlit Haze is lucky she escaped the Rainbow Factory. She goes into hiding deciding to inform Celestia about the Factory, but can she make it in time?

  • ...
 0
 409

5: Finally.

I was awakened by a few screams from outside as followed by the sound of a stampede of ponies growing louder. They stopped, then a crashing sound. They ran, and another crashing sound. Noteworthy popped up, wide awake, on the third crash. I was frozen, staring at the door, Noteworthy was mumbling things and got up rushing out of my sight. The thunder of ponies grew close, and stopped. I saw their shadows from under the door. They disappeared slowly. I looked at the ground, only to look back up with the door slamming into the ground with a few splinters flying different directions towards me.

It was a pegasus colt, staring at me. The colt was accompanied by a white unicorn and yellow earth pony. They all looked familiar, especially the pegasus and the unicorn. The unicorn, yes of course! But, how, why? His blue eyes seemed to be of a dark red and his blue mane seemed more fierce. Shinning Armor? My mouth dropped, but I quickly closed it, Dark Beam entered the room, while the yellow one waited by the door. Beam grew closer, as I froze still stuck in my own time. Dark Beam was 5 inches from my face, looking me over from what he could see since I was still in blankets. He stared for a couple seconds that felt like a century. Then he backed up, and left, glancing over his shoulder one last time. He whispered into the yellow colts ear. And they all left, walking into a trot to the next door.

"We have to go." I was shaking, nervous of their return to take me for interrogation. I slide out of the bed, and turned 360 degrees before realizing that I was alone. I frantically trotted into the bathroom, to the window, and looking under the beds. There Noteworthy was, under my bed. I dragged my hooves as I went to the table, and grabbed my satchel. Noteworthy was out of his hiding spot and was approaching me.

"Okay, first who was it, second, what are you doing?" he questioned me I could hear his hoof digging in the tile flooring. I closed my eyes and then tossed my satchel on and decided to tell him some of the truth. I turned and looked Noteworthy straight in the eye.

Sighing, I began, explaining so fast I could barely understand myself. Noteworthy forced his hoof on my mouth. I started over. "They are guards and they are after me, I cannot return where we came from." I went on, quietly mumbling to myself nonsense. Noteworthy backed up and looked at me as if I have murdered somepony. I reached out with my hoof and explained more. "I didn't do anything, they have. They must pay for their crimes. I, we, need to hurry to Celestia." His jaw dropped completely ignoring the fact that I continued speaking. He fell onto the desk, I grabbed his hoof and dragged him to the door. I saw the three colts far down the hall on the left. I directed him down the hall and to the elevator. Noteworthy mumbled, and repeated himself. "Okay, so you're saying you need me to sneak an escaped prisoner get to the princesses? HA.My life." I sighed. "Please help." I gave him the same look I had throughout my stay at the factory. Noteworthy cracked "Fine! I can help."

~

There we stood, in front of many guards in front and along the stairs to the enormous castle. After trotting and galloping all the way here, I slowing walked toward the small staircase. Two grey guards blocked me off I jumped back bumping into Noteworthy. "Your purpose being here?" One of the guards asked. "I- we," in the hopes they will let both of us in, "have an urgent message for Celestia and Celestia only." The grey colts glanced at each other. They seemed disturbed by my appearance. As if I was come punk pony who wasn't in their right mind. And Noteworthy, expensive headphones and a satchel. "It's urgent." I repeated. The guard on my right exclaimed looking at the left guard, "Follow us." They walked up the stairs, I shrugged at Noteworthy and followed, two blue colored guards came up behind us.

After reaching the top of the stairs two unicorns opened the large doors leading into the main area of the castle where the princesses sat off in the distance on their chairs. Going through what it seemed to be a long list, checking items off and bringing the paper up to the next item, and so forth. We all approached Celestia and Luna, grabbing their attention and the each put down the papers. Noteworthy and I bowed in respect, on the inside I was excited since I was seeing the princesses like a foolish little filly. "She has a message." the guard spoke to Celestia. "She says it's urgent and for you alone." Glancing back at me, still disturbed by my ungraceful appearance. "Luna, Sparks, and others, please excuse us. Celestia motioned to me as she rose, I walked along with her into a room off to her right. I turned back noticing Noteworthy was blocked off by the guards. "I'll be fine, go on Cloudy." I continued following the tall white mare, we entered a small room and the door closed behind me.

"Hello, um, Princess Celestia." I was quiet, I have never been around royalty. All she said was "It's alright call me Celestia." she was formal as if we knew each other. I sighed.

"Do you know how all young pegasi are required to take a test in order to gain their flying license?" Celestia nodded. "Well I failed it my first two times being caught up in excitement. On my third time, I failed again. I was taken soon taken away from everything. I was home sweet home one minute and the next in whole new world. The Rainbow factory, it is a horrible place, far from my home and Canterlot. At that place I was chosen to work their since I had strength. They chained my wings down so I was unable to fly away and escape. I was forced to kill and destroy thousands of innocent pegasi for over 3 years." I started to tear up, remembering the day I did something I wish I hadn't. "Th- they made me! After using the wicked machinery for murder, I had to send them off into a different machine to be crushed and made into the joyous rainbows I used to see as beautiful. But-" Celestia was pacing, with concern on her face. I sat in the middle of the room trying to hold back my tears and anger. "I escaped, I knew how important it was to be the one to escape and inform somepony. So everyday of my final year, I picked away and the chains on my wings and legs. Being beaten, shocked, and abused for doing so. I managed to escaped, just a few days ago. I was chased through the woods, through my hometown, finally managing to loose the guards that were after me. I changed my mane and tail color, got a tattoo and piercings, and changed my name. My name isn't Cloudy. It is Moonlit. Moonlit haze." I let it out. I started to cry, knowing I had somepony to tell. Celestia stopped pacing.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment