• Published 17th Jun 2013
  • 869 Views, 2 Comments

History of the Elements - zombiepegasus226



A brief look into the history of the building of Equestria ,Elements of Harmony and the ponies who used them before the mane six

  • ...
 2
 869

Element of Magic, and The Birth Of Two Rulers

At a young age Clover the Clever was fascinated by magic studying hard enough to catch Starswirl the Bearded attention seeing that she was worthy enough to become his apprentice. Years later she accompanied her tribes representative to a new land helping to dispel the Wendigo’s , before being chosen to search for the ponies that could help bring harmony to the three tribes, and the new land of Equestria. She was given little information through a dream and never realized her important role involving the elements.

After finding the five ponies the mysterious gems had chosen they had learned things about one another, and a bond had formed between the six ponies as they traveled back to the unicorn kingdom. When reaching Princess Platinum castle she brought the five ponies to Starswirl the Bearded and despite the research he had been doing while Clover the Clever was gone, he couldn't find anything in the historical records of the jewels being found before. Though the dream she had only told her what the gems were and that she needed to find the ponies the elements chose but nothing else.

Starswirl examined the gems but the only difference was that they slightly glowed in the five ponies presence. Despite how little they'd learned about the gems the two other tribe leaders were summoned in hopes that one of them could figure out what to do with the magical objects. That night Clover the clever was spoken to again in her dreams giving her directions once the tribe leaders had arrived.The next day she spoke to Starswirl about it and though skeptical the dreams were the only thing they had that could tell them what to do.

A few days later once all three tribe leaders were present they along with , Starswirl the Bearded, and the five ponies followed Clover the Clever to the woods near the castle. Stopping at a clearing Clover the Clever arranged the ponies along with the gem that chose them into a circle with herself in the center, using her magic to lift the gems over each pony. She stated at the sky as voices spoke to her. They were called Philia spirits of love. Nopony had heard of them for all the three tribes felt when around each other was hate which brought the wendigo's. But seeing the incident in the new land of Equestria while the tribe leaders were frozen , showed that some ponies from different tribes can stop hating each other and join together in peace allowing the spirits to be set free. After it spoke the Philia took the elements transforming the gems into golden necklaces with a gem in the shape of the wielders cutiemark in the center.

The Spirits told what each one represented before the other elements created a sixth which was a tiara with Clover the Clevers cutiemark. This was the element of magic. The spirits saw that Clover the Clever had dispelled the wendigo's with the magic awaken within her by the two other ponies she had spoken to. She proved herself more with how determined she was to help bring peace between the three tribes by accepting the job of finding ponies the elements chose and also using what she'd learned in the cave to turn the gems back to normal when they'd turned to stone. These reason made her the best choice to be the element of magic.

But revealing what to do with the element wasn't the only thing they had summoned the ponies for. Two bundles had been brought from the sky and into the circle that held two fillies. They had horns like unicorns but also had wings like a pegasus. Philia said their names were Celestia and Luna, these young fillies would also help in bringing the tribes together in the land of Equestria, moving into a new era of peace and harmony. It was up to the wielders of the elements to show the two young ponies what they needed in order for them to insure harmony in Equestria. The six ponies accepted the duty sharing what they had learned over the years and what they learned from each other to the two young princesses helping to build Equestria into the world it is today.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment