• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 1,481 Views, 22 Comments

White Sparkle - EuphorianPony3



Shimmering her lavender coat... Hiding the god she really is... Twilight Sparkle... The Savior of Equestria and "The Wandering Hunter" Spike

  • ...
1
 22
 1,481

Chapter Three: Ponyville's Rebirth/Star Swirl's Descendant

Ponyville

Flowers and leaves appeared wildly out of nowhere leaving a colorful trace behind, The color of the trees changed from charcoal into a heavenly green, Hills and ponds now has sprung out of the gray ground as houses came from their deprived state into a newly constructed version. The fresh spring air returned as it swayed like the oceans calming waves hitting the beach. A iridescent green atmosphere was visible...

"Wow! Ponyville's been restored!"

"I know Spike! Just imagine what we could do for the other cities and towns!"

"Heh yeah i guess Celestia came through big time! She really was protecting the village!"

"Of course Spike! Why else wouldn't she?"

Spike then spoke cheekily.

"But i sure wish i coulda spent more time in her robes, If ya know what i mean!"

Twilight then looked at Spike in a disgusted manner

"Spike!"

"Alright Twi, i'll stop there... Heh heh heh heh heh heh!..."

"But Spike... Seriously, with all these monsters running around. You can't fool around like that!"

"Anyway Twi! Ponyville could still be in danger. Let's go see how they're all doing down there."

Twilight than walked away from the gate as the green color faded and the natural colors returned to her eyesight, Twilight, with Spike hitched on her back began to run down the hill as the leaves from the trees blew happily with the wind. As Twilight stopped at a hilltop she began to notice a statue next to two relaxing chairs fitted with their own umbrella.

"What in the world? I don't remember there being a statue here... Well whatever. Let's go talk to the villagers!"

Twilight stopped looking at the strange statue and began to head down to the village with Spike. Several trees still remained pitch black with a rope tied in between the neck of the branch.

"Twi... I don't like the look of this"

"Me neither Spike, let's just get down and check on the villagers and assess the situation from there."

As Spike and Twilight entered Ponyville's main area it remained quite... Dormant like a ghost town.

Spike and Twilight then gasped in fear as more statues filled the area, One by one they began to check the statues.

"Hey, there's a statue here too... It's like the villagers have turned to stone or something... I really don't like the looks of this Twi..."

Twilight then felt a swish of air has a figure was quickly seen dashing across the trees and bushes

"Twi... Do you feel like you're being watched?"

"Yes i am Spike... Keep looking around."

Spike and Twilight then looked around checking their corners for something to pop up out of nowhere, Suddenly a masked figure taken the shape of a stallion then jumped in front of Twilight, closing in on i'ts pray.

Twilight looked at the figure... Fear struck her heart like a tiger, The figure kept on closing in...

"Twi! You've got no choice but to fight it! You have that Divine Valor on your back for a reason!"

Twilight gulped as the monster then leapt at Twilight, Twilight then launched at the figure with a small pulse as she then noticed the Divine Valor strike the monster with a powerful strike. The figure was sent back laying on the floor still breathing as the colors then faded around the monster's body as it turned into a beige color.

"Twi! Now's the opportunity! Finish it off with a Magic Slash! Twilight then raised her horn as it glowed brightly, the figure still laid unconscious on the floor as a blade struck it's body... cutting the body in half as the monster screeched in defeat.

"That's the way to go Twi! Now let's hurry up and find some pony with a pulse around here!"

Twilight then noticed two statues near the one they recently examined, One belonging to a filly and the other a dog.

"No good. These one's are not movin' Every pony here was perfectly fine just a few hours ago!"

"Must have Spike! There's definitely something strange going on here."

"Your telling me! Check on some pony else!"

Twilight then noticed another character next to the water with a washing bucket and a line to dry the clothes blowing in the smooth wind.

"No good. Won't move a single muscle. Twi! What's up with the dark sky! Maybe it's dark outside Ponyville too! Let's find some high ground so we can check."

Twilight then ran back up the gloomy hills as she began to run with all of her might up the wayward stairs, Twilight then noticed a colorless viewing platform.

"Twi... This is bad..."

"I know Spike! Not even the sun's not shining. It's as black as night as far as the eye can see."

"And not a single pony will move a muscle... Is it some kind of curse? Did a monster do this? It's not gonna stay like this forever, is it? If only the sun were out to light our way..."

Twilight looked at the pitch moonless night as her horn then glowed a mysterious light, she then drew a sun on the night sky.

Suddenly a sun then was drawn on the night sky... The sun then shone a radiant light as it brightly glowed along the midnight sky...

The sun immediately began to erase the blackness that existed around Ponyville as the sun rose.

"Wh-Wh-What the!? Twilight did you just do what i think i thought!?"

Twilight then shrugged as she glanced at Ponyville, now blooming with activity.

"Hey Twi! Look's like you're no run of the mill god that's for sure! My grandfather had a poem, it was called Celestial Scroll!"

"I like that name Spike!"

"Well... anyway Twi we better get a move on and check if the villagers are back to normal now."

Suddenly a elderly stallion slowly walked up to the two.

"Hm? Who are you!?"

Twilight and Spike than took a glance behind them as a yellow stallion with freckles coming visible on his face as he bounced a cupcake on his head.

"A lavender unicorn!? Not the one that the great white timber wolf raised!? The one that fought alongside Star Swirl!? You couldn't possibly be the Twilight Sparkle that Dokenmaru raised!? No, it can't be... That story is 200 years old now. Still, you sure do look a lot like that statue of Dokenmaru's filly... On the other hand, you don't look quite as smart..."

Twilight then got enraged in confusion and began to shout.

"I DON'T LOOK SMART!!!"

The elderly stallion then went in a defensive stance as he began to use his cane in defense.

"Wh-Wh-Whoa! No need to shout like that. Can you really understand what i'm trying to say? Well, i'm not one to mince words. I just state the facts."

Twilight then noticed three of the figures she recently vanquished sitting on the hilltop jumping down and running towards them. The elderly stallion then stood still as the winds blew furiously...

"Hm? What's this sudden chill down my back?"

"Here they come Twi... Those are the monsters that've been plaguing these lands. They sneak into villages and cause all sorts of trouble! Step aside Twi! This is a job for my noble sword Sabre!"

Twilight then jumped, and then used her horn as she bit the elderly stallion and used him as a baseball bat! Whacking the figure far away. Twilight then threw the stallion away as she began to attack the figures.

One figure came up first, Twilight quickly, with a strike and a slash began to pound the figure's body heavily as the figure was blown back and turned into gray, Another figure than came as Twilight bit on the figure's arm as she threw the figure on top of the other one, Twilight then made her horn glow pure as she created a sword's slash and cut the both of the figure's bodies in half. The last figure then came up and scored a lucky blow against Twilight, Twilight then jolted in pain as she quickly turned around and launched a massive volley of Divine Valor attacks on the figure's body. The figure kept on yelling a chorus of pain from it's clouded mouth as the figure was blown back and laid defeated on the floor.

Twilight then staggered as the cut scraped her hoof, Pure red was clear to see as the blood slowly began to pour out of the gash

"Twi! You're hurt! Let me see if i cannot heal you!"

Spike then jumped off the back of Twilight as he retrieved a plaster from his pocket as he carefully slid it onto Twilight's hoof Twilight ached a little but carefully stood up properly.

"There! Better now?"

"Much better... Thanks Spike"

Spike then jumped up on Twilight's back as the nearby pond began to erupt into a crystal clear pond,

"Wow Twi! You really get aggressive when you're mad don't ya?"

"I guess so Spike... I just don't want to be hurt like i just did"

"Hey Twi! You just earned some Praise. And look! See how that dried-up river spring began flowing again?"

"Yeah of course i do Spike"

"That's because ridding an area of those monsters restores the god's power to the land. Most ponies around Equestria call it Divine Intervention. The more you restore the land to it's natural beauty, The more Praise you'll get. It's the main source of your power."

Twilight looked at her hoof in wonder.

"It's my main source, of power?"

"Well yeah... Few ponies believe in gods these days, and that may weaken you, but If you try real hard, your true power will shine through!"

"That's good to know Spike! I'll make sure to clean up any of this darkness wherever i can!"

"But that Mr. Cake you tossed around up on the sacred deck..."

"Oh... Maybe i should apologize to him..."

"I dunno Twi... Looks like he thinks you are a regular unicorn."

"Well i'm not a regular mare, so he's wrong on one term..."

"But maybe Twi that the gods have grown really weak, maybe ponies can't really see them anymore..."

"I guess you're right Spike..."

"Anyway i'll show ya around Ponyville."

"That would be nice Spike!"

"Of course! I have a feeling that we're in for a epic adventure!"

"Maybe Spike... Maybe..."

"This should be fun Twi!"

Twilight then noticed a chest next to the pond and she opened it with a barge from her horn.

"Twi! It's a feedbag! You can feed the little animals and earn more Praise!"

"Wow! Nice idea Spike i might do that whenever i see one."

Twilight then took a stroll down the hill, as she made her way down into Ponyville.

Twilight then noticed a few sparrows idling around the slope, Twilight then grabbed the feedbag from her mouth, and shook the bag so the food came out.

"That's the way to go Twi! I know the gods don't usually do this but let's make an exception this time!"

"We might as well while we're at it Spike!"

Twilight continued to walk down the hill as the first statue she saw was moving their muscles playing a peaceful tone from his flute as Mr. Cake was laid unconscious seeing multiple stars from his head.

"Ah... I feel it. I sense it. Foul beasts dwell in this place!"

"Excuse me sir?"

"Concentrate. Look hard. You see. Right behind you now..."

"Um Twi... we have company..."

Twilight quickly turned around to see another monster leap at her, Twilight quickly used her Divine Valor in rapid succession defeating the creature after several blows from the gut.

"Ponies are not witness to such battles... But i saw it! The fighting went on for exactly 11 seconds!"

"How did you... witness the fight?"

"Hmm... You fight well. I have chosen the path of the Ponfudda, but in you I sense another power. And i see the path you have selected is also a path with divine secrets."

The figure then continued to play his flute as Twilight then glanced at Mr. Cake whom was still unconscious.

"Ah... Great Dokenmaru... Oh no..."

As the stallion muttered several breaths Twilight continued on the path into Ponyville.

The sun then began to set as Twilight walked up to a earth pony mare who stood in front of her crops.

"I've had just about enough of this! I don't know if it's stray dogs or monsters or what, but some pony keeps messin' up my crops! Goin' around diggin' holes with their hooves... It makes me mad! If i catch you diggin' around my crops, you'll get a good thumpin'!"

Twilight slowly walked back from the orange mare as she had a stern look on her face.

Twilight then noticed a pale yellow filly playing around the fields, flying a kite as her dog followed her around barking along.

"Hm? A lavender unicorn? Now that's just plain weird, Sure looks like a weak one..."

"*grabs a deep breath* Now Twilight it's not the right thing to attack little fillies just... stay... calm"

"Think you could beat my dog Winona? Well, listen to this... There's this field my big 'sis tends to you see... Well, Winona managed to dig up 9 Turnips in a row, Even though my big 'sis was tryin' to catch him and attack him! There are actually 10 Turnips in that field though... Winona is fixin' to get all 10."

"Um i'm not that type of pony who digs up turnips for a competition... C'mon Spike! We've got to talk to the other ponies!"

"Oh C'mon Twi! It could've been fun!"

"No Spike! Now now come on Spike!"

"Fine *mumble*"

Twilight then walked to the figure washing clothes in a basket next to a calm ocean.

"A lavender unicorn! Now that's a rare sight. Did you come down from Canterlot just to talk to us?"

"Wait I thought Canterlot got destroyed!"

"No... It's been rebuilt now. You'd better be careful dear. Lately some monsters have been attacking the villagers."

"Now listen up gramma! Do you even know who you're talkin' too?"

"Now language Spike..."

"No! This here is Dokenmaru's filly! Twilight Sparkle! The unicorn and I have it all covered. Those monsters are history!"

Twilight sighed as the light blue mare began to speak

"Well if it isn't Spike! And riding a unicorn are we? This one certainly resembles Dokenmaru's filly, especially the nose. Hmm... I better get back to my work. *mumble mumble*"

"Excuse me Miss but what were you on about?"

"Here to listen to the ramblings of an old mare are you? Well I was doing the laundry, but when it was dry I noticed my drying pole was gone. Oh, whatever shall I do? Where did that darn pole go? How could something as important as that just, well disappear?"

"Hmm... Twi she's missing something that should be there, isn't she? You'd better help her out Twi"

Twilight then concentrated on where the rod should have been, her horn then glowed brightly as a fishing rod appeared out of nowhere!

"A new drying pole!? Oh my! Where did that come from!? The gods must have answered my prayers. How wonderful! Time to dry the laundry."

As the light blue mare immediately got on with her work Twilight began to look at the weirdly shaped hut on the other far side of the river.

"Who does that house belong to Spike?"

"Oh, that one belongs to a stallion called Big Macintosh! He's incrediblly lazy though as he sleeps day and night! He claims he's a descendant to Star Swirl but i never see him train! Ever!"

The light blue mare then finished up on her laundry as she began to speak in a still miserable tone.

"Well, i'm glad I was able to dry my laundry, but... The sun seems to be so far away these days. Maybe it doesn't like all these monsters that are lurking about? If only the sun would shine closer to my laundry it would dry in a second."

"You heard the mare. She wants the sun!"

Twilight then looked at the blue sky as her horn glowed, sweat came down her face as she drew another sun, causing it to rise again.

"My word! The sun has suddenly appeared so close... My laundry will be bone dry in no time!"

The light blue mare began speak in a sweet tone.

"I apologize for not introducing myself, My name is Mrs. Cake. You may have already met my husband..."

"Oh... Erm..."

"Anyway. Maybe i ought to make some Cherry Cakes to offer to the sun. Come back tonight if you want to miss..."

"Twilight, Twilight Sparkle"

"What a nice name! Come back tonight if you want to Miss Sparkle. No pony makes better Cherry Cakes. They're mouth-watering good!"

Mrs. Cake then began to walk off to her house as Twilight began to examine the house that Big Macintosh lived inside...

"Sheesh! He's always sleeping..."

Twilight then walked into the home quietly to not disturb.

The home had a clean... spotless dojo above with two practice dummies which stood on a platform, and a massive ink pot was located in the far corner

"Guess he's not home"

"Yes he is! Check that ink pot!"

Twilight then activated her horn as a blade cut the ink pot in half, revealing a stepladder leading downwards.

"Nice work Spike!"

Twilight then slowly climbed the ladder as the lavender unicorn landed on a staircase, slowly the unicorn then descended down the stairs as two torches brightened up the area to reveal a platform with a red stallion sleeping on the platform taking massive snores.

"Zzzzzz... I... am the... greatest... Zzzzzz... Oh Cheerilee... Let's... *mumble mumble*"

"Whoa... Looks like he ain't waking up anytime soon. He's out cold."

"Not if I can help it!"

Twilight, like a charging rhino, rammed into the snoring stallion as the stallion nudged from the attack.

"*grunt* Zzzzzz..."

"Might as well give up Twi. If that didn't wake him, nothing will."

Twilight then began to walk up the staircase and climbing back up the stepladder.

Twilight then came out of Big Mac's house as she spotted a mill far away, she began to run to the heavenly mill as she noticed that the wheel was not spinning, Twilight then noticed a purple mare working in the pond, collecting her harvest.

"Well what a fine looking unicorn! What's your name?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle"

The mare began to jump around happily.

"Mine's Cheerilee. It's a pleasure to meet you."

"Working in the fields again are ya?"

"Spike! Are you and Twilight together? This is where I grow the crops for making my brew, you know. But I have to manage the harvest all on my own. It's hard work... Maybe I should have Big Mac give me a hand again this year."

Cheerilee began to jump around happily again.

"Oh, listen to me blabbering on! I just can't help chatting to you!"

"Why Twi. I think you found a friend here! You'll meet many ponies who want to talk to you again. You should talk to her again"

"Hello Cheerilee!"

"Hello Twilight! Big Mac's a neighbor of mine. He's a little unusual, but... He goes around with a huge sword over his shoulder. He's always practicing with it. They even say he's a direct descendant to our legendary hero, Star Swirl. And he loves his brew too. He often pops around here to buy it. Make sure you say hello to Big Mac."

"I tried too Cheerilee but he was fast asleep!"

"Oh... He could use a friend, I should think. He's always on his own..."

"Twi... Let's just give Big Mac another nudge shall we?"

"We might as well Spike. We haven't got anything else to do"

Twilight and Spike started to make their way to Big Mac's hut again, Twilight made her descent into the house. Big Mac remained fast asleep after Twilight's many attempts to wake the sleeping stallion.

"For the love of Celestia! Twi he's still out cold you may as well go back up and come back later on in the day"

After a sigh, Twilight then began to once again, climb the ladder and find some pony else who was up.

Twilight then noticed a merchant trying to push a seemingless immense boulder

"Who the heck put this big rock here? Doesn't look like you could squeeze through anywhere. Besides, I don't even know if it's safe to even leave the village yet."

Twilight approached the merchant.

"Heave! Heave! This is weird! My mind really wants to shift this rock, but my body won't cooperate. It's like i'm made of lead! Could this be a case of demonic possession? I sure hope not!"

Suddenly a more larger version of the other monster burrowed out of the ground with demonic shadows hovering above him, The monster then smacked his flank as he began to approach Twilight.

Three of the other weaker creatures came first. Twilight without further ado used her Divine Valor to attack the enemies in a swift beat and movement, the creatures soon laid victim to Twilight's Magic Slash, Suddenly the red version came up with a sitar, Twilight then attempted to attack but the creature used his instrument to defend against Twilight's mighty blows, Twilight then cancelled her next attack as she made her horn glow and used her Magic Slash and cut the strings of the creature's weapon slicing it in two. The creature stood there idly as Twilight used her almighty Divine Valor and performed many blows against the creature, the creature then laid on the ground colorless as Twilight dealt the final blow on the creature, as the creature's insides were torn apart.

Suddenly grass and long weeds were visible as more life returned to Ponyville.

"Whoa Twi! You suddenly started glowing! That must mean something!"

"Well it might just be nothing"

The Merchant then began to walk up to the lavender unicorn and the dragon.

"Ah... I feel as light as a feather now! Sadly, that does not increase my chances of moving that boulder.Who went and blocked the only path out of here anyway? There's no way i can get back to the city now. Say, you there! you know Big Macintosh don't you?"

"Um I guess so..."

"Could you possibly get him to come here and assist me? They say he's a descendant of Star Swirl. If anyone can do anything about this rock it's him."

"That's peculiar... This boulder wasn't here before Twi! Maybe we should pay another visit to Big Mac."

"I guess we should Spike"

Suddenly the moon arose in the sky as the howl of a wolf was heard.

"Guess we better get a move on!"

Twilight then began to walk to Big Macintosh's house as she descended the step ladder and staircase once again. Twilight then rammed into Big Macintosh once more as the stallion woke up with a surprised face as his eyes widened.

"What the! Huh...?"

The stallion then woke up after a large stretch.

"Ah... I feel so well rested! I planned to meditate underground before I began to train but I fell fast asleep! Huh? Who are you?"

"My name is Twilight Sparkle..."

"Hm, That name rings a bell somewhere... Anyway what business do you have with Big Macintosh, the greatest warrior ever?"

"There's a merchant who needs to get to the city but there's a immense boulder in his way! Maybe you could cut it down into smithereens?"

"Oh. Do even lavender unicorns know of my great exploits now?"

Twilight sighed.

"Well Twilight, I'm not looking for apprentices. Go back where you came and play with your friends."

After that, Big Mac started to lay on the podium again.

"How dare a lavender unicorn like you interrupt my meditation!"

Big Macintosh then rolled to the opposite side of the podium and fell into another slumber.

"Get a load of this stallion. All brawn and no brains. Quit messin' around and come with us!"

Big Macintosh quickly awoke from his short slumber and spoke.

"Hm? You snuck in here again!? Quit bugging me you... you... dragon!"

Spike then got angered with the stallion.

"I told you, don't call me dragon! C'mon Twi! We're taking him with us!"

Twilight's horn then glowed as she levitated Big Macintosh in the air as she transcended up the staircase and stepladder and outside the house.

"What do you think you're doing!? Put me down this instant! What will Cheerilee think?"

Twilight then dragged the immense stallion to the humongous boulder where the merchant was.

"You mangy unicorn! You brought me all the way here just to test yourself against me? Then prepare to taste the wrath of my trusty blade which has slain many foes..."

The stallion then got in a rage

"Oblivion!"

The merchant then settled his parasol near Big Macintosh.

"H-Hold on a minute! You're the legendary Big Macintosh?"

The stallion then quickly turned around to face the merchant.

"Yep! None other than Big Macintosh, the greatest warrior who ever lived! And by the way, never interrupt warriors engaged in battle!"

The merchant began to worry.

"But i've got a favor to ask of you. This huge boulder blocking the way is really bugging me and getting in my way."

The merchant then had sweat coming from his face

"Can't you do something about it?"

The stallion looked at the boulder with a shocked look visible on his face.

"What? ... ..."

"Come on! Please! I mean, you are Star Swirl's descendant aren't you? Surely one puny rock's no match for the mighty skills of you... right?"

Big Macintosh's face began to have sweat of worry come down his face.

"Hm... It is certainly not beyond my comprehensive ability."

"Really? Great! OK, then! No time like the present. Go for it!"

The stallion then looked sheepishly at the boulder.

"Wait! A boulder of this cataclysmic size is not very easy even for a warrior of my magnitude. This will require my utmost focus to magnify the power of my sword. I shall retire to the training grounds to make my preparations."

Big Macintosh than ran off behind his house.

"Hmm... I wonder... I've never seen that stallion train seriously... ever."

Twilight and Spike then started to travel behind Big Macintosh's house as the sun began to rise.

What did Twilight see? Big Macintosh napping in front of the practice dummies and the magma rock.

"I know I told that merchant i could help, but a boulder of that size? I don't care if i live among a legendary bloodline it's just too big!"

The stallion then checked his bottle.

"Oh no! I can't believe I've run out of the brew at at time like this!"

The stallion then threw the bottle into the water causing a light splash.

"This won't do one bit. I'll just have to train tomorrow. I cannot train without the brew to fuel the fire! Why do things today when it can be tomorrow! That's the Big Macintosh way! Hah ha ha ha ha!"

Spike looked at the stallion in dismay

"Hold on! There's a brewing girl in this place isn't there Twilight! We can go there now!"

Twilight then began to make her way to Cherilee's hut.

"Hello Cheerilee!"

"Oh, hello there Twilight. I've got a bit of a problem you know. I have to polish the harvest in the mill house before I can use it. But the mill's broken . A wicked monster forced it to collapse the other day. It's hopeless trying to make good brew without clean ingredients..."

"Wow, that's too bad."

"I should have never let that monster have a sample of my Zeus Brew. A broken mill and a flattened harvest. That's all the thanks I get."

"Don't go giving monsters brew! They're bad enough sober! Sheesh... What was she thinking? Anyway Twi you know what to do..."

Twilight then ran towards the broken mill as her horn began to glow and Twilight then drew the damaged piece of the mill and it snapped together with the rest of the mill with a splash. The mill began to run immediately as Cheerilee looked at her new mill in wonder and amazement.

"What's this!? The mill's been mended! Who on Equestria done that? I'd completely given up on the idea of once again making my brew. But now I can get on with cleaning the harvest with ease. Well, no time like the present! I better get started."

Cheerilee then wandered into her building as Twilight followed.

Inside the house Twilight glanced at the compartments and mechanisms were used, scaffolding linked to tree branches as it squashed the harvest flatting the harvest and pushed up the mill cleaning it.

"You're interested in how to make my brew, are you Twilight? Well, this thing here's for polishing the rice you see. Oh. i'll tell you what. I've got something I think you'll like. Hee hee. it's just some leftover brew from the store, but i made it myself! I call it Vista of the Scroll Gods! Oh, but are you old enough to drink, Twilight?"

"Erm it's not for me Cheerilee, It's for some pony else"

Twilight then picked up the large brew with her mouth as she ran to Big Macintosh's training ground.

"Hm? Hold it right there Twilight! That smell... Is that Cheerilee's famous homemade brew?"

"Why yes it is Big Mac, all for you!"

"T-T-Twilight, my friend! Did you bring me some of Cheerilee's brew?"

"Of course Big Mac"

"Oh, what a glorious day! Ah... good ol' brew! A stallion without his drink is like a warrior without his trusty blade! In fact, it is said that Star Swirl himself relied on the power of sake in his battle with the dreaded Hydra. It's all so clear now! Let the training begin!"

Big Macintosh, without further ado and time to think drew his sword from his back

"I'll just try a bit of my usual routine. OK, here i come!"

Big Macintosh then leapt threw the sword, Twilight used her horn to slice the first dummy in half. Big Macintosh then leapt through another as Twilight's horn glowed again as another Magic Slash was used, Big Macintosh then rested his blade on his shoulder as he began to shout.

"Feast your eyes on this! Mac'n-style... Exploding Implosion!!!"

Big Macintosh swept through the magma rock like a leaf blowing through the wind, several milliseconds after Twilight used her horn again to slice the massive rock in half.

Big Macintosh then stared at his sword in amazement.

"Huh!?"

Big Macintosh... all brawn and no brain began to sprint to the immense boulder

"Hiyaaaaaaah!"

"Uh oh! Twilight we better hurry! That stallion can't cut through a leaf without our help!"

Twilight then began to run, chasing Big Macintosh near the boulder.

Big Macintosh perched next to the boulder began to shout.

"Mac'n style... Exploding Implosion!"

The immense boulder than cut in half opening the way out.

"Th-Th-That's amazing! You sliced that huge rock in half! You really are something!"

Big Macintosh's attention was focused to his sword as he tilted the sword thinking of the effects that the sword had.

"Wow! I didn't know you had it in ya Big Mac!"

"... ... Me-either..."

Big Macintosh, just realizing what he said retracted the sword from his hooves and into his back.

"Err... I mean, of course i could!"

Big Macintosh then pulled his sword out and directed it into the sky in a hero position.

"After all, I am Big Macintosh, the greatest warrior, ever!"

"You weren't just showing off when you said you was Star Swirl's descendant! Some pony like you'd have no problem fighting off monsters off, huh?"

Big Macintosh soon had worry flush out of his face.

"Well anyway, thanks a bundle. Now I can resume doing business again. See you round!"

Big Macintosh then looked in the distance in a face like he has just witnessed a paradox.

"Did he just say, m-m-monsters? Oh uh... Of course, no problem *gulp* This is a job for the most skilled warrior in all of the bountiful world of Equestria! Yes! I shall follow in my ancestor's hoof steps and rid these lands of their vile presence!"

Big Macintosh then directed his sword at the distance.

"Just sit back and watch the great Star Swirl work his magic!"

Big Macintosh dashed off into the blue, with not a sight of him anywhere.

"Aha ha ha ha ha ha!"

Spike then looked in worry.

"He shouldn't get all pumped up. He's worthless without us."

"You're right Spike. Guess we better get moving then..."

Spike then jumped back on Twilight's back.

"Yep! Let's get moving!"

The pair then walked outside Ponyville as a new day dawned.

Author's Note:

Another chapter done... ... Apologies if it was horrendously long!

I hope you continuously join me as i continue into this world...

Character replacements here!

Mr. Orange- Mr. Cake
Mrs. Orange- Mrs. Cake
Mysterious Person-??? (Guess you better find out!)
Kushi- Cheerilee
Susano- Big Macintosh
Merchant-??? (Not releasing info yet!)

Hope you enjoy this chapter and more to come!

Comments ( 4 )

I wish to confer my apologies if anyone feels offended by tone and choice of word in the following, but I am a fond believer in the power of open and honest words and, therefore, make a habit out of not sugar-coating my criticism. That out of the way...

I'm sorry, but this is not a fanfic. Rather, it is a transcript of a game where someone simply went through and replaced the names of characters and locations with names related to MLP. And it's not even a good transcript to begin with, as it is riddled with mistakes and sentences simply incomprehensible to the reader! It is more of a text ruin than anything else. Just look as this example:

Twilight continued to walk down the hill as the first statue she saw was moving their muscles playing a peaceful tone from his flute as Mr. Cake was laid unconscious seeing multiple stars from his head.

First at all, a statue doesn't have any muscles. If you want to introduce a character by referencing an earlier encounter with him (or, in this case, his body-turned-statue), you should explicitly do so, maybe like this: Twilight continued to walk down the hill, quickly reaching the first statue she'd encountered in her trip through the desolate village. However, instead of the sight of a stone pony, a clearly alive stallion was greeting her eyes, slowly flexing his muscles while playing a peaceful tune on his flute. Oh, and make sure to use singular and plural correctly: it's just one former statue, therefore, he/she/it should flex his/her/its muscles, not their's. Next up, Mr. Cake wasn't laid unconscious, he lay unconscious. Unless the former statue was actually hitting him in the head to knock him out, in which case it'd be was just being knocked unconscious. Furthermore, an unconscious being can't see anything due to being, well, unconscious. Make sure to differentiate between different states correctly, such as being unconscious and seeing stars dancing before one's eyes.
Also, look out for your punctuation, your text is missing a huge number of punctuation marks such as commas or full stops (especcially the earlier chapters).

Your usage of colored text doesn't help, too, as all it does is to remind me even more of a game instead of a piece of literature. Seriously, it looks just like the highlighting used in video games. You mentioning UI elements ("Twilight then chose from the list above") also doesn't help. I never played Okami, and yet I have no problem identifying the game elements you reference in your text--the words "side quest", "minigame", "boss fight" or "level up" are practically dripping down my monitor. All thanks to the coloring of game elements and almost literal transcription of game dialogs (actually, in one case my girlfriend, a huge fan of the game in question, confirmed that atleast one line of dialog was taken directly from the game, with only names exchanged).

I honestly can't remember if I ever downvoted a story (there might have been one, but I'm not sure), but this one definitely deserves a downvote due to simply not being a fanfic at all, but rather a bad copy-and-paste retelling of a game. A good crossover should blend the crossed-over contents into one another, creating a harmonious, even symbiotic new combination; this is a flat-out replacement of content without any deeper consideration, making it fail fantastically.

Maybe you should have thought about that before reading the fic.

Please keep opinions to yourself when they are not required (Or upsets certain people)

What you must remember is that i am 16, meaning i`m not yet again NASA'S best rocket pilot, so yeah about more of your comment.:facehoof:

They may be actual quotes which have come straight through the game i am just doing my best to keeping it real. I'm sorry if i have meant any of you harm this is just the start. Many of the game's 'quotes' have been turned around for your information.

Also i my dog (who i have been partnered with since i was 4) has just passed away...

So if you partially enjoy upsetting people (even though they are already depressed) more then keep at it won't you?

Also if you actually checked the comments below a person has already commented on the fic's status. But has restricted to down vote the story, Regardless he is still playing the game.

Many thinks on adding your (regardless) comment on the fic and have a nice day!

Also i hope you enjoy knocking a person's feelings (What good does that even prove anyway?)

You don't have to keep reading the story, Neither does your girlfriend I hope you and she has a good enjoyable experience making one's already depressed life even more depressed.

Many thanks.

Also the figure's body was already moving since the sun was up and life was fully restored.

You can expect maybe... i dunno maybe the person the age of 25 and up to have better word checking and grammar.

I do not enjoy making people depressed--however, I do enjoy helping people getting better at something they like (or don't like but still have to do). And I simply assume that you are interested in getting better. Otherwise, you probably wouldn't write on a public website.
Thing is, you cannot get better without embracing criticism. Which is the main reason why I refrain from completely sugar-coating my criticism until it becomes some half-forgotten subordinate clause in a post celebrating the author as the next Tom Clancy/Joanne K. Rowling/you-name-it. And, while I do somewhat enjoy using direct language, it is not to make someone miserable (in fact, that is the exact opposite of what I want--miserable people often don't try to get better, they just quit) but simply to drive home the point.

Of course, I can't force you to take my criticism seriously. However, keeping that attitude of yours isn't going to help you, and I'm not only talking about your skill in writing stories about colorful equines merrily hopping around. Noone likes criticism, but accepting it is a vital skill in almost anything you're going to do on a atleast half-professional level in your life. Things like, let's say, your job (once you've got one). Shrugging off criticism as mere opinion you can ignore at your will is going to make quite a big bunch of things complicated for you, so I strongly suggest working on that. Also, writing grammatically correct sentences isn't rocket science, either, and is also a skill required by more or less everything outside the internet. Do yourself a favor and have a look at it.

I'm going to end my educational rant here before I become to preachy; feel free to ignore this post if you still feel inclined to your way of handling things.

Last but not least, my condolences for the recent passing of your dog.

Thank you for the help you are trying to pass on to me.

I appreciate you sending your apologies for my dog.

I am scrapping this fic anyway... If you would like me to delete it so be it.

I am not giving up hope. I have just recently thought of a story Name is Unconfirmed.

I appreciate your help once again.

Thank you...

Login or register to comment