• Published 3rd Jun 2013
  • 1,482 Views, 22 Comments

White Sparkle - EuphorianPony3



Shimmering her lavender coat... Hiding the god she really is... Twilight Sparkle... The Savior of Equestria and "The Wandering Hunter" Spike

  • ...
1
 22
 1,482

Introduction

"Rise every pony. Come one and come all as i gather to tell you this story which has been passed down my family for generations"

"Long, long ago. Told a tale for foals and fillies alike such as yourselves. Legend tells of a 4 headed beast known as the Hydra, infested a tiny hamlet of a town known as Ponyville lay nested near several famous cities such as Canterlot, Cloudsdayle. Uh where was i, Oh yes"

"Ponyville laid with beautiful trees which blossomed with famous "Rainbow Apples" Believe me foals and fillies this apple had a sweet succulent taste, For the distinctive Apple Family every tree was considered as a god. However the village was not without it's dark secrets."

"To satiate the taste apparel known to the fearsome cave dwelling beast, a young mare was offered as a gift or a sacrifice, at a annual festival which we still celebrate until this very day. The Hydra had a body the size of... Mountains and necks as long as tree trunks. And it had blood red eyes the color of a shining ruby. It is said if you were to look at this creature's eyes you were to be cursed for eternity. No pony dared to disobey or even attempt to settle the beast."

"But one year, allow me to tell you that when the night of this festival drew near... A mysterious conclusive white timber wolf appeared outside Ponyville. This timber wolf, Not like the ones filled with tree bark. But this one let me tell you this had a coat as brilliant as snow on a Phillydelphia January, This wolf was dubbed by the townsfolk "Dokenmaru". And believe me this timber wolf kept a very watchful eye on any pony who ventured outside of this timber wolf. Believe me foals as my great, great grand pappy saw this wolf and oh boy he almost got howled at!"

"This wolf made a habit out of spectating the village, doing patrols like our Royal Guards. He even came in our streets at night just to check on the ponies. Many ponies including me assumed the wolf to be a familiar of Hydra, But very few thought of this wolf to be a protector and a guardian."

"One very famous book writer by the name of Star Swirl took it upon himself to face this timber wolf, Star Swirl attempted many times to challenge the wolf to a battle, but his attempts were futile as the white timber wolf's swift movements stopped him from getting anywhere to the inch of getting close."

"And before any pony along our elders knew it. The night of the accursed festival had come... As i have told you a white arrow heralded the coming "gift" for the Hydra. Plummeting the sky this arrow sunk into a heir of the throne's hut. Yes the house of the great and powerful Princess Celestia, Yet the most beautiful mare, but Star Swirl, keeping a secret love for the princess. Was furious at this sign, Determined to put an end to the Hydra once and for all Star Swirl traveled to the Forest Cave, not knowing that Dokenmaru was following him"

"Star Swirl, took place for his dearly beloved, had wrote many poems he was meant to send her but was too shy to even try... Now he believes that his love is endangered by the beast."

"The Forest Cave, dwelling with creatures lingering beyond your wildest imaginations. and as place as dark of the evil that lied within, served as Hydra's home. As Star Swirl stood at the entrance with his sword clenched with his righteous hooves... A beast appeared, eyes glowing the brightest shade of jade, with 4 thrashing necks. The Hydra stood tall before the unicorn, anxious for his feast."

"Star Swirl than leaped with incredible grace, swinging his blade valiantly. On and on he kept on... well into the moonless night... But the hide of that beast was like the strongest steal found within the Canterlot Dungeons, the blade left nary a scratch. At long before the night before, Star Swirl... his energy depleted from the conflict fell to his forelegs, gasping for breath. Star Swirl knew he was even staring death in the face, as he rested among the concrete jungle..."

"It was then... The majestic white timber wolf Dokenmaru appeared in Star Swirl's defense. It stood it's ground before Hydra, In the vines of that luminous cave. Dokenmaru's coat shone brilliantly. Baring it's fearsome claws and it's striking sapphire eyes leapt towards Hydra, whom had been readying it's heads for battle."

"The two beasts struggled violently... Thrashing in the dark... The spectacle continued for countless hours. the timberwolf having a great deal of speed behind it blew back Hydra's breath"

"But Dokenmaru was slowly weakening, The Hydra had it's sharpened fangs glistening with the gems in the cave, The timber wolf then howled as a gigantic tree sprouted quickly and shielded the timber wolf from harm. Dokenmaru fought gallantly to try to gain the upper hand... However... Hydra protected by a deep inflicting power was not to be easily beaten"

"Dokenmaru... covered in the deepest cuts and it's coat dyed in blood stood paralyzed before Hydra... The white timber wolf with the last ounce of it's mighty howl... The black and violet clouds dissipated as the light from above shined fort unto Star Swirl, who has been resting in the cover for all this time... His sword shone brightly as it was a sign to strike, a beacon of hope."

"Star Swirl... guided by his sword stood to face his adversary. Channeling all his rage and love he had for Celestia into his damaged and battered hoofs he leaped ferociously toward Hydra with his blessed sword poised high. His sword danced like a puppet on strings"

"One by one Each head started to separated from their owner. Hydra's broken body collapsed in a stream of It's own blood... It's heads laying on the concrete dismembered from it's body. Suddenly the curse that has been plagiarized our ancestors for hundreds of years was lifted. As the sun shone once again, Star Swirl's attention was focused to Dokenmaru which lied breathless, poisoned by the Hydra let out a hoarse whine. Star Swirl scooped the timber wolf into his hooves and returned to Ponyville."

"Foals, listen to what i'm about to say..."

"When they reached the village, Dokenmaru was no longer moving, showing no signs of life. Ponyville's mayor gently stroked the timber wolf's head. In response Dokenmaru let out a pitiful bark..."

"You think this is the end of the story? Wrong!"

"Peace had at last finally reunited to Ponyville as the residents cheered happily and danced among the village, In honor of Dokenmaru's heroic exploits, the villagers erected a shrine and placed a statue of the timber wolf within it. Next to the Sun Goddess's tree."

"This is still not the end... There is more then most ponies of the highest standing do not know about, There is more to this tale... 200 years has passed since Star Swirl and Dokenmaru's heroic actions. It happened so quickly that no pony in the village took notice."