• Published 4th May 2013
  • 428 Views, 6 Comments

The Computer Age of Equestria - thunderbird791



What would happen if pony kind had computers?

  • ...
 6
 428

Chapter 2 Meet the new kids

1 year passed in-between the creation of computers and now… during this year many things have happened such as the creation of many websites like foal tube, also Gayben, Thunderbird’s dad taught Thunderbird everything he knows about computers and how to program them and also thunderbird has passed that knowledge onto his friends Apple Bloom, Robo Bob, Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. The year was coming to a close and then they had a brilliant idea! They would create a game on the computer, a game that was on the computer a… a VIDEO GAME! It would be like a tabletop role-play game they play called Unicorns & Dragons…

One year from the computers hitting shelves...

Thunderbird woke up and got dressed in his normal red shirt and put his school saddle bags next to his bed along with everything he needs for school then he galloped downstairs to get some breakfast of Cinnamon, Brown sugar oatmeal and an apple along with a glass of milk to wash it down. This was his favorite breakfast and he ate it or something like it every morning before he went to play on his computer. "Om Nom Nom!" Thunderbird said as he chewed in delight.

After he ate his lunch he went back upstairs to his room so he can work on his masterpiece his friends and him were making. The one they worked on after every school day "The Pony scrolls"

While he worked on the game every morning he did other things like go on the internet which was some program every computer had that let you do thing with ponies all around Equestria and he especially like a site called "Foal Tube" where ponies everywhere posted and watching funny, cool and sometimes weird videos, Thunderbird and his friends shared an account on this website called Ponymax studios where they posted information and development logs about their game, Their videos where very popular with many likes and comments of mares and colts saying that when they are done or need help testing it to have them help. Because of all this support his team decided that when they get done with enough for it to be playable for at least 1-2 hours they would post a playable version on the internet so they can find more of the problems within it.

Today he was finishing up on the beginning where it teaches the ponies who play it how to play, also when school is over his friends and him will all come over and play it. Everypony will get a turn to do the whole tutorial then they will continue development.

A little while later his dad Gayben came upstairs and said "Thunderbird the school carriage is almost here go hurry to your carriage stop! Oh and by! Love you! See you after school!"

"By Dad! Oh and thanks for reminding me!" Thunder said as he got on his blue plaid coat and green saddle bags with white eyes and black fluffy ears. After he got everything on he trotted downstairs and outside and then a few blocks over to where Robo Bob, Apple Bloom, Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and two new ponies where.Robo Bob was a Neon Green unicorn with a turquoise mane and he was talking to the two new ponies one had a Rainbow Mane strangely and had a Orange coat with color matching wings, the other was palish with a brownish mane and was an earth pony male. Applebloom a really light yellow mare with a reddish mane and a pinkish bow, she was hanging around with the others but having a mini side conversation with Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo. Scootaloo was an Orange Pegasus with light purple mane, and Sweetie Belle was a white unicorn mare with a pinkish, purplish mane.

"Sup guys! I finished the tutorial on The Pony Scrolls" Thunderbird said with a shout after we was a feet yards away from all the other ponies.

Robo Bob then Replied "Oh hi bro! Meet Vinyl Octav and Cloud Bash! Vinyl Octav here is the son of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch the the most famous musicians in all of Equestria! Also Cloud Bash is the woOOOOOOOonderful daughter of Rainbow Dash and Soarin the two FASTEST flyer in the world AND Rainbow Dash is an Element Of Harmony and saved Equestria with her friends on a many occasions! Cloud Bash is super freaking amazing!"

"Oh I am not that amazing! I am just a run of the mill Pegasus unlike you and your friend you two are making innovations! I just punch clouds like ponies have been doing for what seems like eternity." Cloud Bash Replied.

"Well nice to meet you Cloud Bash and Vinyl Octav! I would love to continue this talk but the carriage is here. Do you two wanna come over to my house and see our game we have been making?" Thunderbird said.

"Sure!" Vinyl and Cloud Bash replied.

"Okay well see you after school!" Thunder replied.

Comments ( 4 )

2526823

All shall be explained :twilightsheepish: ... and also thanks for the input and I will probably make a prologue or something to slow down the story.

Melody Scratch would have been a so much better name.


Shipping List

Rainbow Dash and Soarin' (Cloud Bash)
Derpy and Doctor Whooves (Dinky)
Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody (Vinyl Octav?)
Robo Bob and Cloud Bash
Thunderbird and Apple Bloom
Synthesis and King Sombra

(Don't ask me how I know)

I really like the fanfic. It's short and interesting. I like the idea of Equestria going through a computer age and starting to evolve. Please make more chapters and keep it short, long reads just bore me.:raritywink:

I would like to ask this.... will they be hackers in this fic?

Login or register to comment