The Writers' Group 9,304 members · 56,594 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

It's October once again, and that means it's time for the spooky Two Sentence Horror stories!

The rules are simple: make a horror story using ONLY two sentences. They can be MLP related or not.

I'll start:

I went to a psychologist for the voices in my head and he prescribed me some pills. The pills didn’t stop the voices, but at least now I can see what they belong to.

I found a dead body buried in my garden. I wonder what happened to the other one.

I called another exterminator to deal with the rats in my basement. This one hasn’t come out either.

I hate looking at my reflection in the mirror. It never looks me in the eyes.

I thought that if I couldn’t see it, then it couldn’t see me. I was wrong.

I had to use your bathroom real quick, bro. All that Taco Bell and curbside chilli dogs didn't sit well with me haha.

Is there any other game? For example, a beautiful declaration of love, consisting of three sentences and conveying the necessary warm and sincere emotions.

There are enough fears in life. War, epidemic, poverty, want, crime ...

And I don't quite understand why you need to invent horror for your entertainment.

Then why are you here?

I had always wondered why the landlord told me to never go in the basement. The scars I bear now show my curiousity wasn't worth the pain.

In order to express your opinion. And I already see how many disagree with me. However, no one could explain to me an adequate reason.

On the contrary, I did it.

Truly, we, the Russian people, do not quite understand those who crave blood, violence, cruelty and other horrors, while pushing more pleasant entertainment and feeling into the background.

One gets the impression that sometimes people look at this world through a screen. From this they clearly lack the thrill, and this, in turn, strikes the desire for pleasant thoughts about cruelty and horror, which should bring imaginary pleasure.

For the past two weeks I haven’t been getting any sleep. The toys in my toybox wont stop talking.

I understand that putting a minus on a comment is much easier than adequately and reasonably explaining the reason. This at least speaks about the level of thinking ability.

Horror is not about loving blood, murder, or cruelty. Horror is all about being horrified by these things, which in turn is what gives horror-lovers the thing they crave; the heart-thumping and jolt they get from a shock of terror and momentary pure desire to escape and run.

Always wanted to give this a shot. 👻

Every night my mother tucks me into bed. I was told she died during childbirth.

After months of getting shot down, I finally got to have sex with my crush. I guess it really was over her dead body after all.

I asked my dad to look under the bed for monsters. That was the last time I ever saw him.

Every night, I put my little girls to bed and tell them that I'm always here for them. They always just cry and say they want to go home.

I checked out of my hotel because of all the screaming coming from beneath my room. Mostly because I was on the first floor.

My neighbor had a dog that never stopped barking, so I snuck some poisoned treats through the fence. Now the barking is even louder.

And thereby enhance the feelings of self-preservation and love of life.

I already like this explanation. But you were the first, Κωνσταντίνος, then I was finally able to get a reasonable answer. I like it!

And you know, by the way, I had no doubt that it was you who would appear in this thread and give me your answer. Because we have already discussed with you a similar topic concerning cruelty.

Αλλά φυσικά είναι δύσκολη η επικοινωνία με τα παιδιά, αφού δεν μπορούν να εξηγήσουν εύλογα, αλλά να βάλουν μόνο ένα μείον στα σχόλια.:trixieshiftright:

Damn it! I am ready to be your pet for a certain amount of money. But keep in mind that my diet is much more expensive than yours, and you will have to order it from the restaurant!

Under these conditions, you can call me a pet.😆

Ваш процессор в голове наверное перегрелся после моего ответа.

Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

I posted this one last year, but it bears repeating.

It also happens to be true.

When a fire started in my home late one night, my mother yelled at me to wake me up.
My mother had died a month earlier.

We create fake fear to gain immunity. Like the guy who took small doses of poison and became immune to poison and when he needed the poison he was immune to it. It's harmful but fun.
On an unrelated note r/2balkan4you is a good place.

I am glad that you are not a person with a lack of ability to give a judicious answer. And this is commendable!

I took the report card from the teacher. I got an F.

I was standing in line in the trench with the others, waiting for the captain to give us the order to charge. He ordered us to charge while the artillery bombardment was still going on.

Fellow Asians will understand the first one.

You should not be commending me for doing the correct thing. If a person has a doubt then you should try to clear it instead of downvoting them. It's common sense.

"John was the one who helped me hide the body."

"How does john know how to hide a body?"

The train is approaching the platform. Only thing is, this station was demolished years ago.

She is my one true love with whom I see myself for all eternity. I'm just not sure why she's making me write my last will before signing our marriage.

I've been drinking too much lately. The police noticed the pattern of neck wounds on the bodies.

My dog has been barking at the door all night. My dog had to be put down last year after getting rabies.

Every night I see a dead man in my closet. I wish my mom would keep her boyfriends in her own closet.

A warm feeling came to my cheeks as my wife smiled at me. As the fire went higher, she asked if I really thought I'd go to Heaven after what I did to her.

I've been dreaming about being buried alive. Please, someone wake me up!

I asked my friend who the weird looking guy he was talking to was. He looked at me and whispered, "You can see him too?!"

And then, on their wedding night, Dracula ran up to them ... And they played cards all night. The loser must take off his clothes!

Why do people say curiosity killed the cat? I'm just curious why I am seeing my body in a cherry kool aid puddle.

Some people are lonely. But I’m not the voices will never leave.

And if this forest doesn’t really have monsters….
….what did I just run over?

I never would see papa again. But oh well at least red eyes will tuck me in every night.

The whistling got closer and soon it was all around me. Until all that was left was a soft white room and endless whistles.

The audit went well. I was owed a refund.

It's the year 2024. Joe Biden got reelected.:trollestia:

As soon as the car drove up, I climbed inside. After a few minutes of driving, I get a text from my mother saying that she‘ll pick me up a few minutes late.

Working in the graveyard is tough. For some reason, the bodies just won’t stay buried.

When it came to doing the dishes, I always hated washing the knives. No matter how hard I tried, those bloodstains just weren’t coming off anytime soon.

Clean up this mess before Mom gets home. We’ll start by hiding the bodies.

The politics people have started posting in the threads. I anticipate trouble.

Nah, Joe's a pretty safe topic. Everyone hates him, left and right.

People always say that paparazzi will eat you alive if you give them the chance. I didn't know they meant literally.

I'll let the Bone Pone handle this one.

Why not? I could at least give it a shot.

Yes, officer, I did kill that man. But I don't recall who the guy in my basement is.

Do you like the stew? It's got some mom and dad in it.

Surviving the apocalypse where everyone dying isn't what scares me now. What does is that someone is knocking on my door.

My orchard grows strange fruit. They often smell and hang on ropes.

I've tuned in to a radio channel that plays some oldies. My friend turned to the same channel and told me it's just static.

My best friend had flown to Hawaii. The plane went down in the middle of the Pacific.

Last night the clock in my room was ticking loudly. Then I remembered I haven't put batteries in yet.

I used to pull pranks as a boy scout. One time I set a tent on fire with my whole troop in it.

I play an old violin in the symphony orchestra. Those human gut strings really make those high notes sing out.

I used to hear voices all the time. Those in the attic keep saying they want to go home.

We had a salesman at the door the other day. His name was Mr. Death.

I gave my husband a glass of wine... Now, which one was the poison?

As kids, dad punished us if we misbehaved. He has us buried alive in the backyard.

I rose early in the morning, thinking it would be a wonderful day. As I sat down for breakfast, I went on my phone to see what was going on on Twitter.

7585078 Now that's a horror story.

I hugged my mother tightly as the Changelings rampaged outside our home. Then I felt her fur turn to hard chitin.

Whoa. That's the scariest one yet!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38