The Writers' Group 9,326 members · 56,788 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

Pick your favorite villain from anything, comics, video games movies or books and then your favorite character from MLP:FiM.

The villain is now training the MLP character as their personal apprentice.

This is mine...

Sinestro...

Training Celestia...

Who are yours?

Comment below, let me know! :rainbowdetermined2:

3154305 The Joker is training Pinkie Pie. He's teaching her how to smile. I hope he doesn't mean like this:

(If he is, the whole multiverse is doomed!)

Off the top of my head, Derpy Hooves is being mentored by Sweeney Todd in the art of making ingredients for meat pies.

3154305 I like too many villains...

I guess Wheatley (Portal 2) trains Rarity and together, with those awesome accents, they rule the world?

3154305 My villain.

My hero. Anyone who can't save Equestria from her. Flutter maybe her first victim.

3154382 Someone make a fic of that, now! :rainbowlaugh:

3154408 I should at least get a honorable mention for it. :raritywink:

Training...

Behold ultimate WTF?!

3154430 What Godzilla are we talking about? Cause there are dozens of incarnations and redesigns of the gaint lizard.

Tai Lung (Kung Fu Panda) is now training Apple Bloom.

...Weirdly, that actually kinda makes sense seeing as AB does in fact train kung fu canonically. If nothing else, she's going to end up totally badass.

Ooh! I just got a good one!

Okay: Fawlful from the M & L series...

Working with Luna!

The awesome lines of dialogue that would insue... "The mustard of your doom has been doubled!"
Seriously, am i crazy for seeing those two being a dream team of semi evil and memorable lines?

Too many villains to choose from!:raritydespair:
Uh... Uhm... Err...
Riddler...

Triaining Twilight Sparkle...

Best. Match. Ever.:rainbowkiss:

3154544 Too bad "Return of Harmony" showed that Twilight sucks at riddles. Then again, I guess that's where The Riddler comes in.

that is exactly where Riddler comes in. And together they shall form a dastardly duo the likes of which Batman and Mare-Do-Well have never encountered before.
With their combined brains, Twilight's magic, and Riddlers skill with cryptic clues, they shall be unstoppable!:pinkiecrazy:

3154610 Assuming of course, we're not talking about the "Batman Forever" Riddler as that guy was a complete nut job. Then again Twilight has her moments of insanity.

I was thinking more "Arkham City" Riddler.

Hmm...

"Miss me?"

"No, Jimmy, we can't steal Celestia's crown..."

3154305 Ursula - from The Little Mermaid - teams up with Rarity...? :twilightoops:

3154544 The Penguin from Batman Returns training Fluttershy

Princess Azula is training Princess Twilight. Both are very skilled at what they do, both are princesses, so they should get along fine.

The one shown in the picture.

Twilight: "Good morning, Princess Azula. I'm ready for my lesson."

Azula: "Excellent, because today I'm going to teach you how to crush your enemies with the fires of conquest and defeat them for all time so that they may never rise from the ashes of their shame and humiliation!"

Twilight: "...I thought you were going to teach me to play volleyball today?"

Azula: "Yes. That's what I said."

I have no idea what they'd do, but it has the potential to be epic.

Rarity would make Ursula look fabulous.

Best scenario

Let me look through my list of villains with my favorite mlp character...

Nah, Twilight Sparkle and Hades (KI:U) wouldn't make for a good combo. So, Rarity and Ghirahim. Both will fill the world with rainbows and fabulous fashion.

Doctor Doom is training Rainbow Dash.

Training

...Celestia help us all.

3155195 What's he training her in? How to decieve your enemies when you run for political office?

3154544 Now that's an awesome match :)

3155395 Yes and also how to use animals so that way Fluttershy can build an army of rocket launching rabbits, squirrels, and other animals with her Stare power

3155794 Oh yeah, forgot about that.

Favorite villain (though he may not qualify -- YMMV):

Behold the might that is... Dex-Starr!

And has come to Equestria to train the only one worthy of him..

Equestria's future has ever looked so.... Rocky. :coolphoto:

Edward Sallow (Caesar in New Vegas) training luna

3154305 Simon Escher from Burn Notice (a psycho for hire with emphasis on the psycho. The guy likes to blow up hotels for fucks sake) training Fluttershy? How long before one drives other to the breaking point

This person:

And this pony:

What could go wrong?!

3155228 But isn't that the Godzilla from Final Wars? That one wasn't exactly villainous.
Now, the Godzilla from GMK is what I call evil.

Yeah, definitely that one.

3156105 Equestria is doomed.

Hmm. Elizabeth Greene from Prototype teaching Chrysalis...

... well fuck.

I mean, it can't be Godzilla without mass killing and destruction.

Rocky

Obligatory joke is obligatory.

3156904 My murphy's law senses are tingling.

Colorado's own Senator Armstrong.

With this little mare.

3155927 And also he could teach Fluttershy how to be more self assertive too

I say Albert Wesker training Twilight Sparkle

3162673 Training her to do what?

3162706 They are both intelligent in science, so what I'm saying is that he teaches her about the creation of a new virus :pinkiecrazy:

3162717 That will make everyone grow wings and horns and become alicorns!!!! :rainbowlaugh::pinkiecrazy:

3162751 You can say that but if thats the case twilight was the successful test subject

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50