Izzy Moonbow 274 members · 414 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Discover
Group Admin

So, as I promised, this is the official thread for the first five stories with Izzy Moonbow sorted by each category. For a purpose of an archive for the future, and - of course - small promotion :)

Congratulations to all authors that wrote the first G5 stories with Izzy Moonbow!

Adventure

Alternate Universe

Clopfics ✔

Comedy ✔

Crossover

Dark

Drama

Gore

Teen:

Mature:

Mystery

Random ✔

Romance

Sad

Sci-Fi

Second Person

Slice of Life

Thriller

Tragedy

Some of the categories didn't fill with the stories yet, so I've decided to skip them. But, if you want to become the first author that wrote their Izzy story, there's still a chance. Find the category that has 0 stories, and good luck ;)

Take notice that I've only included already added to the group stories. Yet, if there's a story, which passed by unnoticed, just let me know.

If you wish to remove your story from this list, again, let me know via PM. There won't be any sight of your story posted in this thread.

Important detail:
There are only 5 places available for each category!
So, please don't ask me if I can add your story when there's no place left.

To all authors included in this threat - thank you for writing all those inventive stories. Keep in mind that those stories, even the smaller ones, have a big potential to shape the future G5 stories. So, with that being said, I wish y'all a fruitful journey both in life and writing!

EDIT: I'll consider replacing some stories that appeared more than once, just for the sake of giving other stories a chance for a feature in this thread too.
However, for that to happen, we need more stories. I guess you know what you need to do :rainbowdetermined2:

It was my pleasure to make a contribution:twilightsmile:

Ooh! Beginning to think I should write a little story about Izzy too, if I get the chance. Not just for the promotion. She seems like an awesome pony. Problem is, it just feels a little wrong to try and guess her character when we still have several months until G5 is released. :applejackunsure:

Discover
Group Admin

Well, I think that we will hear more about G5 in the mid-summer as that's the possible date for a trailer release. But, even without knowing the main characters' personalities, there are some ways to do it. For instance, you could write her personality the way you feel it would fit her character. Once the movie comes out, you'd be able to compare her personality with what you had written. Perhaps, even be proud of yourself with the details you managed to guess well.

Although, it's up to you. There is nothing wrong with waiting to get a better view of the character's personality.

Writing her personality the way it fits her character? Scatty, then. A mix between Rarity and Pinkie Pie. I can work with that. Thanks!

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

*screeches*

*screeches but slightly different*

Discover
Group Admin

No problem! Good luck :twilightsmile:

I noticed, but decided not to say anything. Let's see if anypony else realises.

No transformation stories of a human transforming into her yet though......

Discover
Group Admin

I've seen some fanarts on derpibooru before, so it's a matter of time until the first stories start to show up.

Heh.... and I assume one of them is a certain TF-Sential? :)

Discover
Group Admin

Yep. TF-Sential's was the first one I saw.

Kudos to him going first anyways. :raritywink:

Discover
Group Admin

Agree! Also, there are lots of ideas for new G5 fanarts, which tbh, I'm looking forward to seeing more. :twilightsmile:

bro i thought i was one of the first but ok

edit: i was, just forgot to add the random tag

Discover
Group Admin

I've updated this thread. Now, your story is on the list.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20