The Authors' Cafe 226 members · 1,759 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38
Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Let's get to know ourselves! I'll start first. Hello, my name is Sparkletop Rainbows, but you can just call me Sparkletop. I love reading and writing books, and I enjoy drawing in my free time.

Post below!

Hiya. I'm Shine. I love reading, writing and most arts, and music. I like animals, I'm an introvert and quite a fangirl at times.

5353641 DerpyMuffin7's my name, shipping's my game. I consider myself an author, but haven't posted anything in months.

Hey there! I am Just A Random Pegasus, but you can just call me Pegasus. I ship just about everything, and most of my stories involve romance in some way. I love reading and writing in my spare time, and sometimes drawing, though I'm really not the best at it. I am also very socially awkward at times.

NightLord
Group Admin

Hello everyone, my name is NightLord. I enjoy reading, gaming, robotics, and writing, though with school/work I rarely have time to partake in any of these activities. I also admin several groups, including Support Groups Anonymous and my own group, Changeling-verse. If you want to chat, feel free to send me a pm.

5353641 Hi am Shadow Hero or you can call me Abyssal(My OC name), I write some times(I am not very good), a Pokémon shiny hunter(average), and all around nice guy:twilightsmile:.

Sunset is best Human
Fluttershy is best pony

Good evening, here I am called Amethyst Dawn. But, you can call me Dawn.
I enjoy reading and writing in my free time, and dabble a bit in pencil drawings. My lifelong hobbies are Lego building, and Storytelling.
I enjoy all manners of music, from Hymns to Dubstep, with the exception of my tendancy to dislike Metal. And enjoy thinking on life, or on my next work.
Fluttershy and Applejack are my favourites, because they remind me of... a close friend.
I'm honored to be a part of this group. :twilightsmile:

Darkscout99
Group Admin

5353641 hello, I am Darkscout99, but my oc's nickname is drac so you,can call me that. I am trying to become an author, and as of the release of pokemon go a great trainer. I love music, and I love to read. I also can't seem to sleep like a normal person. Must have thestral blood in me. Anyways hope to read more great stories soon! Signing off to catch a few hours rest.

Passions Star
Group Admin

Passions Cheshire Star here, and greetings to you all, I like to make friends and help others, my PM box is open when help is needed.

DeathFox4
Group Admin

5353641 Good noontime! I am DeathFox4, a nickname that kinda stuck. I love reading...too much maybe as indicated by the 7900+unread chapters in my read later list.

Enchanted Stories
Group Admin

Hi, I'm Enchanted Stories, and I'm also Sparkletop Rainbows best friend! I love to read books, and I am glad to be a part of this group! Please check out my page to know more about me, have a nice day! :twilightsmile:

My name is Triforce of Doom & I am a nerd through and through. I love video games, granted my username makes that painfully obvious, anime (completely caught up on One Piece), I'm a whovian (I'm pretty behind though), & I've found Rarity as best pony personally because I'm a content creator myself & her struggles are very relatable as a result.

5359625 Also, I've been writing a multi-universe action adventure, but due to MLP not being in the first saga, you can't find it here.

I am The Reneissance Griffin and I love to explore the unknown worlds of the human (pony(?)) imagination. I love the arts including painting/drawing, music, writing and the art of learning the world around you. If you would ever like to chat with me, please do. My PM box is always open.

Howdy, I'm TheCrimsonDM. You can call me Crimson. I love to read, write, and do pretty much anything creative. The music is what originally brought me into this fandom, along with all the cool art. I try to post things on a regular basis, but sometimes life gets in the way of that goal. I always look forward to talking to and meeting new people. XD

5353641 is it okay to add stories to this group? I don't think I saw anything about that in the introduction.

Sparkletop Rainbows
Group Admin

Yes, that's why I made folders. I thought that was self-explanatory.

5366393 Thanks for the reply, Just wanted to make sure. XD

hello, names Chris, but if you want you can call me Latenighter (my oc name), I love to write and read. I have been getting better a writing and love to read a good story. I am a Farmer by birth, worker by blood and Brony by choice. I love to write whenever I get the chance, and if I am not writing, I am usually spending time with my family, or farming, or watching the moon and stars and thinking of an idea for a story. :pinkiehappy:

Hi, my name's Lone Shadow, and I hope to get to know most if not all in this group as a friend.

Now that I jusf added my stories to the folders, I forgot my manners. :twilightblush:

I am Jongoji245, creator of the Jongojiverse and animation student at Missouri Western State University. Currently my stories value long arcs, though there are some random ideas I want to explore.

I'm Yoshi89 and I mainly write for fun. I've been trying to get Babs' Dilemma off the ground but I have quite a few other fics here.

I'm Penalt. I recently turned 50 and when I was younger I promised myself that when I hit 50 I would write stories. So, since then I've written something every day and submitted the first chapter of my first story yesterday. It's probably terrible but I'm writing to get all those backed up stories out of my head. :applejackunsure:

5353641 Bryan Luna here, just call me Bryan. I do HiE and E.Q.G. romance slice of life stories for the most part and I am looking to try and introduce some good fluff and G1 fics as I go along. I like to read, listen to music, and play video games.

5353641 Hi, I'm Summer Dancer and I write comedy! And....well, that's about it :twilightblush:

5353641 Hello! I’m Chryssi, and I sometimes write about changelings. And by sometimes I mean always. They’ve infested my mind.
Help.

Hey, I'm iDashingRainbow and I love writing stories, check them out some time! Feel free to message me anytime :D

5353641 Hey there! I'm EverfreePony (Ever for short) and my main affiliation in pony universe is thinking up the ecosystem of certain Forest (Guess which :raritywink:) and I really like to discuss the matter of Timberwolves with anyone!

Hello, I'm Razor Flake on the site, which is my OC's name, but Xavier Siegfried in real life. Currently in highschool, and the honor roll is merciless. I don't have as much time as I used to, but I try. I also have too many hours logged in TF2. My current story Political Blizzard has barfed writer's block at me, and I'm just all around down. But hey, such is the Life of a Tuba player.

Hello I am Glen Gorewood, it is a pleasure to metaphorically meet you.
I like writing, art, and exploring new places in both the real world; and the virtual and worlds brought to life by the literary word. I’m no introvert by nature, though I often wish I was considering I am gregarious; which is an extrovert on steroids. Currently I live in the middle of nowhere, by which I mean the Midwest. Which is totally not driving me crazy, please help me escape this horrible place of mundane madness and overly false faces on human bodies. It’s already given me enough material for decades worth of horror stories. This town has more crime per person per year than Chicago, and the people here are all just so creepy with false smiles and eyes that betray their lies. Save me!

I specialize in the disturbing, the dark, the cerebral, the funny, and the full Monty. It’s not like I live in a place that inspires any of those genres in particular.

Glen Gorewood

Hi, I’m Shiron and it’s nice to meet you:pinkiehappy:

I’m a brony since season one (February 2011) and a hobby writer for even longer. Tried my luck with EQG three times but always got rejected, sometimes with mean words, so I prefer fimfiction:raritywink:

I mostly prefer happy stories like comedy, romance or episode like fanfics, but I also read a few sad ones; one about how Rainbow reacted to Mare Do Well or about how she reacted about the episode with Lightning Dust. However, I don’t really like dark stuff and just removed from some information about a very bad kind of stories:pinkiesad2:

I still need some practice with writing, especially how to write faster, but hopefully I can find some help here:twilightsmile:

Hi, my name is ArtistFire12, though I am not actually 12 years old I am 18 years old.

I began writing at a young age possibly at 10.

I am a girl and I have a physical disability known as cerebral palsy.

But that doesn’t stop me from writing.

Pone_Heap, here. I started writing a few months ago and work with OC exclusively. Canon characters merely exist in the same world. I'm also into world-building, as two of my stories take place in the far past.

I'm trying to work with some ideas I hope to be original.

Been a brony since the summer of 2011, before season 2.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38