Let's Make You Known! 793 members · 3,112 stories
Comments ( 74 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 74
Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

This is a master thread for links to all interviews. If you upload an interview, please reply to this post and I'll add it to the list. Please don't spam with requests. However, if you don't see your name on the list and you're a member of the group, please let me or other admins know either by PM or the reply function and we'll add your name.

For admins or contributors who wish to make an interview, please use this Google Sheet. Pick who you'd like to interview and mark your claim.

Interviews

Aeluna
AlicornPriest
DeadBloxxEpicGaming
The Fan Without a Face
TheFictionAddiction
Frozen Quill
JMac
Kirito-Persona
Lost_Marbles
Lunaexcelsior
Magical Rainboom
megabyte97
Otaku250 / Gangsta250
Pen Stroke
Poet Knight
PortalJumper
Rytex
Sapphirewings999
Shy Sparkle
SilverKaizoku
Sorcerer
Verbose Mode

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

I don't take requests, but I will add your name to the list.

Aeluna
Group Admin

Wow, nice list :pinkiegasp:

Zanem-Ji
Group Admin

Holy shit, that list doe!!:rainbowderp:

5227339 I'm number 69!

Distant juvenile youths laughing

Interviewed? For what? I mean I'm kind of interested but what does that entail?

5227339 #MakeLet'sMakeYouKnownGreatAgain:rainbowhuh:

Fimfic isn't even safe...:twilightoops:

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Thanks. It didn't take very long to make. Only about 20 minutes or so.

Sorry. You're now #70. :rainbowwild:

In this thread several admins have been considering how to improve the group. I've suggested interviewing authors at random about all things writing/pony and placing them up as threads. I'm now an admin and started working on this. I hope I'm not the only one who will be interviewing.

Well if I can be put on the list I don't mind being interviewed.

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

I've made the list based on who had folders. I must have missed yours.

You have been added.

cool, look forward to it when it happens.

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

I have pulled three names out of a hat (really just used a random number generator). Let the interviews begin.:moustache:

Malozi
Group Admin

I just noticed that you made this. Dude. Overachiever.

5227339 You can probably take Eris off the list. He went by Julia for a bit and is, last I checked, permabanned from the site now. For having done things.

I actually don't know how many gents on that list are still active. Likely a lot, but likely not all.

:derpytongue2: Don't mind being on the list!

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

As in interviewing? Or upkeep of the list? Either is welcome. :twilightsmile:

If you want to do interviews, maybe you could become an admin, or you could do a few just as a guest.

5227339 I wouldn't mind giving a sneak peek into some of the inner machinations of my brain. I'd like to schedule an interview.:moustache:

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Thy name hast been added to the list.

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Drew three more names at random. Let's do this!

Could it be possible to add my name to the list?

If you don't mind of course... :fluttershysad:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

If you have room, please toss my name into the list too. I love Q&As.

I'd be up for this, if people are still doing it.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

That moment when you realize you replied two days ago, but didn't hit the reply button.

:facehoof:

-Inkheart (Feeling silly at the moment.)

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

You've both been added to the list!

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor
Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

I just perused the Interview List and I had a suggestion, if you think it's a decent one;
Perhaps add a column for 'Date Added to List' so you'll know when someone's been waiting for an age and a half and should be given some extra consideration. That way, no one will be left out forever, or sit for far too long without good cause. I know you can't get all that info for the people already added, but it might prove valuable down the road.

-Inkheart

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

That might be good for anyone who'd like to choose other than just choosing it with a random number.

I'll add it, but for now I'm just going to use today for everyone. Everyone afterwards will get a later date.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Yay! I helped! :pinkiehappy:
That's what I figured. I mean, I know I'd feel terrible if I put myself in today and, do to sheer dumb luck, I never got picked. Sometimes, one needs to bend the rules to give equality to all those involved. The point of the number system is to give everyone a fair chance, but bad luck happens. I figure a failsafe like this could save someone the issue of never being interviewed... Not sure if it'll ever be a problem, but that's what came to mind.

-Inkheart

5255649 Thank you very much! :twilightsheepish:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Hehe! Just kidding! I can't wait till I'm eventually interviewed. It looks like a load of fun!

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

You are on the list, so it's just a matter of time. :pinkiecrazy:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Yeeeeesssssssss

Is there a certain criteria for getting on this list, or do you just express the desire to be interviewed?

I'm guessing it's the latter considering some if the comments, but I'm not sure. My apologies if it's something I've missed.

Sorry. I went back and actually read the original post. I'd like to add my name to that list, please. :twilightblush:

Eh, might as well throw my hat in the ring. Even if it is for the waiting list's waiting list.

Add me to that list too. This could be fun. :derpytongue2:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

5227339 I noticed that even though i'm a member of the group, I'm not on the list. Could you please fix that?

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Added you in. :pinkiesmile:

Wanted to let you know I got him, and that I forgot to his 'Reply' for the message up above.

-Inkheart

5298233 Thanks a bunch! I really hope to get interviewed sometime soon! I have a lot I'd love to say!

…But I'm really scatterbrained and my thoughts go all over the place. :facehoof: At least my rambling randomness will possibly make for some nice entertainment! :pinkiecrazy:

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Believe you-me, it most certainly does. :pinkiehappy: Well, fingers crossed. We pick interviewee's through a random number generator, so it's all based on luck of the draw.

5298275 Well, here's hoping luck favors me at some point. Hopefully not too far into the future.

Quillian Inkheart
Group Contributor

Well, the group is trying to get more members to do interviews, so hopefully, they'll start coming out sooner, rather than later.

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Thanx and cool beans. :twilightsmile:

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

You three have been added to the list!:raritywink:

Shadowmane PX-41
Group Admin

Pick who you'd like to interview and mark your claim.

How do I do that?

Lost_Marbles
Group Admin

Just take a look at the document. You'll see how. :rainbowwild:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 74