• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 612 Views, 7 Comments

Spoils of War - Celestial Harmony Heart



after 12 years of war Midnight Starlight goes from princess to slave but maybe its not so bad

  • ...
 7
 612

Chapter 3

Shinning star pov

I felt horrible as I lay there, hoping that starlight wouldn't notice I was awake, listening to her soft sobs. I also felt dirty, I had almost lost control twice today, and I had made her cry. I was disgusted but not at her but at myself. I finally couldn't take it as I slowly turned around to find her back to me.

"Starlight, please I can't stand to hear such a beautiful mare cry." I could hear my voice breaking as I gently placed my hand on her arm. I could tell she was startled as she turned to face me, her eyes red and swollen.

"I-I'm s-sorry did I did I wake you I'm I'm sorry." Her voice mangled and broken.

"No it's alright I'm the one who should be apologizing." I said gently wiping away her tears, causing her to jerk back and fall off the edge.

Starlight pov

I jerked away from the prince, falling off the edge, yet I never hit the ground, instead I felt a strong arm wrap around me, and pull me back onto the bed. I slowly opened my eyes and see a worried prince.

"Your majesty I" I start yet was cut off by shining stars warm lips. A part of me wanted to pull away and slap him, the other part wanted to kiss back. I felt a spark and a warm fuzzy feeling fill my chest. I felt his hand snake to the middle of my back, and pull me closer, I could feel my cheeks heat up. I wrapped my arms around his strong neck tangling my fingers in his surprisingly soft mane. Yet I knew no matter how right it felt, it was wrong. He is still a prince of a mighty kingdome, and I am a prisoner of war, my crown means nothing here. I forced myself to pull away "no, we shouldn't be doing this, king Solaris would never allow, and besides .... you, you deserve better than me." I say useing every last bit of will power to keep a steady voice and the tears from falling. And with that I quickly got out of the bed and walked out. I soon find myself completely lost, I lean against the corridor wall letting silent tears stream down my face.

King Nocturn pov

As I watched over the night, I heard a door and light hurried foot steps down a corridor. I decided to investigate, and found a crying midnight starlight.

"Lady Starlight, what has caused you such sorrow?" I asked in a hushed tone as not to wake those who were sleeping . I heard her gasp softly.

"K-king Nocturn! I apologize for disturbing you, Its just , no, I should not burden you with petty problems such as mine. Please forgive me." She said bowing her head in shame, her body trembling and stiff as if waiting for punishment.

"Now now child, rise, do not presume a problem that causes one such sorrow as this, petty, and tho's problem shall not burden thyself." At this she seemed to untense yet her head remained in a shameful bow.

"With all do respect your highness, but I have brought this sorrow on myself." With that I had figured out the cause of some yet not all of the young mares pain. She blamed herself yet of what I wasn't sure and that was only part of her pain. Then the sound of a door opening and closing resonated in the corridor, causing starlight to jerk her head in the direction of which the sound came, it was prince Shining Star I wandered if he had something to do with the mares sorrow. At the sight of the prince a look of longing and pain swept across lady Starlight's face. I finally knew what caused her such pain, heartbreak. Then I noticed something shocking Shineing star had an angry expression and a heated glare, directed at lady Starlight. Looking at lady starlight I could tell she was even more surprised and even scared of the young princes sudden attitude, though scared was an understatement her face was of utter horror.

Starlight pov

"Pardon me uncle I shall take her back to her quarters " Shining Star said in a borderline icy tone, I was terrified. As he gripped my wrist and nearly yanked and dragged me back towards his room

"S-shining star y-you're hurting me " I whimpered. But he just growled. As we reached his room he practically threw me.
"What's gotten into you? No, what have I done to you, this is all my fault" I say then I hear a noise from the closet and it finally makes sense. "You're not Shining Star, I know it's you dark night" I growl

"Watch your tongue girl remember what happens to daughters who disobey there daddy " Dark night laughs showing his true form. I run to the closet and as I open the door I see a badly injured Shining Star and gasp

"Shining Star, no, That's It! You may be able to beat me within an inch of my life and get away with it, but now you have gone to far " I growl and charge at him only to get thrown into a wall. Then the door is thrown open and Dark Night disappears

Author's Note:

Sorry it took so long Internet crashed school starts tomorrow high school freshman and not one of my classes is on the same hall this is gunna be fun