• Published 2nd May 2013
  • 700 Views, 10 Comments

Time and Fate - Night Fury the Black



Eight ponies. One dragon. Six magical artifacts. Three spell books. What do all these things have in common? How about the fact that their all lost in multiple universes? Multi crossover.

  • ...
6
 10
 700
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 10 )

Bring in some of the SPARTAN-IIs from Onyx like Fed-104 or Kelly-87

2516473 Oh yeah, they're coming, but probably not in a way you might expect.....

Can't wait to see how... XD. 2516622

Oh rainbow gonna be mad :rainbowlaugh:

Olon Ironblood from Nist Akath? Love to see how they react to someone who has a rather nasty vendetta against elves, and unicorns are elven beasts. Add in the fact that he can flip a hydra over with his bare hands, and you get some great possibilities.

2528238 You'll have to give me more details, as, frankly, I have no idea what that is....

2528394 Ok, I will. Short summary: dwarf, covered in enough blood, vomit, mud, and random fluids and semiliquids to look like a mobile garbage pile. Chosen of Armok, god of blood. Loves crumpets. Killed a god of reincarnation permanently, by absorbing his power. Has a red ring on his left wrist. The type of dwarf is pretty classic, booze fueled miner with a good bit of smithing. Kills pretty much anything. More details here http://aaron.acephalo.us/nist-akath/elizar/update1.html
That is where the story starts. Be warned, it is long.

2528418 Alright, I'll give it a read, stay tuned for RD/Halo Part 2: Tough Spirit in a Cute Package.

Also, do you have any more suggestions? I'm trying to get as many as possible.

2528530 *Snort* If I gave all my suggestions, I would be the only person who ever did anything here. I have a LOT of ideas, from freelancer to arx fatalis to cataclysm.

Well, I've seen another Xover with different characters from famous games that was a good read. 'Ere we go.

Login or register to comment