• Published 13th Apr 2013
  • 496 Views, 17 Comments

Scootaloo's Story - Killabyte



1st person pov from scootaloo about where she got to today

  • ...
7
 17
 496

Life, Death and Friends

My excitement of getting a new friend was short lived, no sooner had we become friends, we had to go home as it was the end of the school day. Riding along on my scooter I got home pretty quickly only to find a royal guard waiting out the front of the house. I slowly rode up to him before stopping.

"Scootaloo Flashchaser?" the guard asked and I nodded. "Is it okay if I come inside and talk to you?" I nodded again starting to get an uneasy feeling in my stomach.

I unlocked the door and put my stuff down, waving a hoof for the guard to follow me to the lounge room. We both took a seat with him on the other side of the room to me and before I could what this was about he started speaking.

"Scootaloo, I am truly sorry I am the one to have to tell you this, but your Aunt and Uncle were killed today by a mad unicorn, while they were on duty, investigating a domestic violence case." The guard said with a sad look on his face. I just sat there in shock, I had barely been in town for 48 hours and my aunt and uncle had been killed during their work.

After a while the guard cleared his throat and said he needed to be getting back to work and that he would send someone else to check on me later, in the mean time though I was to go and get some sleep. I complied, but while I was trying to get to sleep, I cried, I cried alot. My guardians had been killed doing their work to earn money to put a roof over our heads and food on the table, I wondered how I would cope now.

After a while I eventually drifted off to sleep and woke up a few hours later with a knocking at the front door. I eventually pulled myself out of bed and down stairs to open the door to find a guard there with two unicorns one of which I recognized as the friend I had made earlier in the day. I invited them all inside to find out what was happening

The guard was here to check up on me to see how I was doing and the two unicorns had seen the guard and had come over to investigate why the guard was there. After a bit of talking the guard asked me and the little unicorn to go upstairs to play for a bit.

"I'm sorry I didn't get to introduce myself before, my names Sweetie Bell" the unicorn said "the other unicorn is my big sister Rarity" she added on and I nodded.
"I'm Scootaloo" I replied slowly, "thanks for saving me earlier from those bullies, they would beat me up big time if you hadn't saved me"

"It's no worries, just try to avoid them, they like to pick on everybody" Sweetie Bell replied and I smiled.
"Hey want a ride on my scooter, I think I have a spare helmet somewhere" I asked to which Sweetie replied;
"Sure I'd love to" Grinning at her reply we rushed down stairs and crashed into the guard and Rarity making all of us pile up in a heap.

"I'm sorry I said as we got up, we shouldn't have been running inside." I said in apology as the guard replied,
"Don't fret Scootaloo, Miss Rarity have talked and come to an arrangement, if it is okay by your parents in Fillydelphia, Miss Rarity has agreed to look after you until more permanent arrangements can be made."

"uh okay, I'm sure they will be okay with that, but what will I do in the meantime? " I asked wondering what was going to happen to me "Miss Rarity has decided to stay here the night to watch over you and incase you were wondering my name is Feather Shield" the guard replied.

Author's Note:

So sorry I haven't updated in a while, school and writers block and the such has kept me busy. I hope you enjoyed this chapter as I don't know when the next one will be out

Comments ( 3 )

PUNCTUATE DIALOGUE :flutterrage:

2806772

Soory please edit? :fluttershysad:

2807846


Someone else can edit. Theres a group for it some where. :duck:

Login or register to comment