• Published 14th Apr 2013
  • 788 Views, 36 Comments

Afterlife: A Martyr's Respite - GallantNavy



"I've died an awful lot in my years, but hey, at least I get to make a difference each life. That counts for something, right?"

  • ...
3
 36
 788

Hiatus/Impending Rewrite

Sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm officially declaring this story to be on hiatus until further notice. If/when I finally start working with the concept once more, expect a total rewrite.

Why?

Because I'm my own worst critic, that's why. :P
Odds are I'll read over what I've gotten down and be like "Da fuk waz I thinkin?" scrap everything in favor of a 1st person perspective because lets face it: I struggle with writing in the third person. Also, first person allows for us as readers to connect better with what's going on inside a character's head, and that'll reaaaaaaaaaally let Gallant's recovery from madness show.

To those of you who've been promised a stake in how the story goes, don't worry, I've already determined that what you've imputed will either carry over to the new version or you will get a similar opportunity to influence the story in another way. I really liked the interactive story concept and am likely to carry it over in some way shape or form.

Until then, check out my other story, Infinite Possibilities. I find my thoughts too distracted by where that is headed to focus on how to continue this one, so hopefully it's intresting enough to hold your attention until I can revisit this thing.

Cheers,
GallantNavy

Comments ( 8 )

If you're going to do a rewrite, then it would be best if you put this story as cancelled.

2747353

Mmm, probably a good idea. Many thanks.

Was about to jump into this, but then saw it was cancelled. Saved myself in the brink of time.

2830083
Yeah, you really did. It's a peace of shit. :P

2830114
I'm on to your other story though. :pinkiehappy:

Login or register to comment