• Published 11th May 2013
  • 816 Views, 15 Comments

pinkie's sanity finally snaps - alicorn comet



When pinkie has a nightmare about cupcakes and rocket to insanity she goes nuts. Wonderful Editing by: LightningTune

  • ...
11
 15
 816

Prolouge

It was a sunny day in ponyvile. Everypony was happy running through like any other day rainbow and pinkie pie were both talking about their nightmares both about cupcakes and rocket to insanity.They were both done and they went to sugarcube corner i made that cake that you wanted dash. she flew right to her side."So you did decorate the CMC's treehouse right or do we still have to do that to?." "Yup all done for the 10th year anni---"WAtch out!" scootalo burst almost through the door on her scooter with apple bloom and sweetie belle. "Do something before we crash!" scootalo and the others had said in unison.A blinding rainboom came before them and picked them up,and flew them inside the candy shop. "You alright" Rainbow and Pinkie had said in unison. All three were taking in very deep breaths."Sorry girls my scooter cracked and i coudn't steer." scootalo had said. After a few days the CMC tree house was finished.Scootalo and the others were so happy.Then Pinkie Pie awoke from her awesome dream and she was smiling.

Comments ( 11 )
Comment posted by Jphyper deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by Cheesey Microwave deleted Jun 3rd, 2013

If her sanity breaks that means.....this is madnesss THIS IS SPARTA!!!

Comment posted by UnknownSubject deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by twilight11 deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by Gherkin deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by alicorn comet deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by alicorn comet deleted May 17th, 2013
Comment posted by alicorn comet deleted Jun 3rd, 2013
Comment posted by alicorn comet deleted May 18th, 2013

Please don't hate me when I say this, but your story needs some serious editing! I mean, c'mon man, seriously?
But I did like the story, so there's that.

Login or register to comment