• Published 11th May 2013
  • 814 Views, 15 Comments

pinkie's sanity finally snaps - alicorn comet



When pinkie has a nightmare about cupcakes and rocket to insanity she goes nuts. Wonderful Editing by: LightningTune

  • ...
11
 15
 814

Chapter 2 Decisions

Laughter could be heard from the library of Canterlot."Hmm...?" An alicorn named Luna had heard it while her elder sister Celestia had been sleeping in her chambers.Luna had been researching a pony by the name Pinkamina Diane Pie."No,No,NO!"Luna had seen the pony from her very own nightmares, she brought herself to belive its nothing,now it wasn't nothing anymore.Luna had already teleported herself to her sister's chamber yelling at her to get up and follow her to the statue garden where Discord had been sealed and turned to stone by the Elements of Harmony over 1000 years ago. Celesia had finally awoken from her slumber and rose the sun."Hurry before she leaves!".Luna had said in panic. They both flew down only to find nothing but a blood red path leading toward Discord's statue form.There she was a murderous psycopath trying to break Discord free."Stop right now,under Equestria's law i demand you there to stop this instant!"Said the princess of the sun.Laughter familar laughter was happening."STOP!!!!!!!!" Luna charged toward Pinkamena she made her suit made of very familar pony parts come and she flew up and over luna directly toward Discord.A snap was heard and discord had appeared."Well well well what do we have here Pinkamina Diane Pie if i'm not mistaking?!" "Yeah yeah Blah Blah blah anyway you make your silly chaos while i have some fun of my own with Luna and Celestia".A grin no a mildy smurk was on the once party pony's face;But she was constantly eyeing the sky and luna as if she were just waiting for the miasma to apper and take controll over luna and make her Nightmare Moon once again.Sooner or later she forgot and flew as fast as Rainbow Dash to her hacksaw that was causing the blood red path. She quickly had a flashback no a memory of her and Dashie as she nicknamed her cyan-Blue pegasus friend."I Think i'm going to wing it now." She had giggled at her friends torchered screams.She had shed a tear then instead of cutting princess Celestia and Luna's wings she let them go and She flew off. (meanwhile in ponyvile)"Pinkie Pie where are you hmm?."A violet purple pony named Twilight Sparkle thought something was wrong numerous ponies were dissapering off and on,But no sign of Pinkamina anywhere in Equestria.Her friends were putting up missing pony signs,But a few days later Fluttershy another of her friends had found a wanted poster and notifed her other friends as soon as possible."Girls!!!!"Fluttershy had reapeted throughout ponyvile."Yeah" they all said in unison.Fluttershy had explained as best as she could in her cottage.(A few days later, as they were by really fast) "Discord!!!,We will use the Elements of Harmony against you now!" they all said in unison.Actually Dash was the first one to not be confident. Everypony had heard giggles behind them even Discord had been shocked at least slightly then soon calmed down when he had remembered pinkamina's suggestment a few days back."Hey Dashie i need your help to make some ah Cupcakes if you please?."She seemed pretty calm only because her plan was not only working,But she got to make one of her favorite cupcakes The Rainboom. "Wait Wha---She had started to say but was caught off guard by a button.Everypony had heard a slight click. then chains sprang from her wireless remote and had caught Rainbow Dash in a struggle.She had winced in pain.Screamed even but it was done Dash was dead.Even Discord of everyone there gasped at there friend's dead body just limp not a single movement.

Author's Note:

my ideas came from Pinkamina's awakening please dont be mean and say i stealed it its nothing because i was just fascinated and used it thats all.....oh yeah thanks to the equestria daily for the idea also of um luna game 0-x bye!