• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 730 Views, 4 Comments

Private Porkchop's Portal Problem - Mustache Pig



Private Porkchop, a pig minion of the Space King Pig, is sent through a warp into Equestria via Angry Bird attack.

  • ...
0
 4
 730

Green Fire Greetings

Porkchop and Twilight were eye to eye for a minute or so before the latter spoke up.

"So, AJ... you say you found this at Sweet Apple Acres?", the librarian pony asked. Twilight inspected Porkchop thoroughly as her friend replied.

"Sure did, Twi! Y'all know better 'n anypony I'm the Element of Honesty.", the orange earth pony answered.

Porkchop tilted his head in confusion. Element of Honesty?

"Oink?", he croaked. Twilight noticed this, took a clipboard from seemingly nowhere, and wrote something down in it.

"I think it's trying to communicate with us. AJ, try asking it some yes-or-no questions!", Twilight somewhat enthusiastically said to Applejack, who nodded and turned to Porkchop.

"Alrahght. Mr. or Mrs. Pig. Can, you, un-der-stand, us?" Porkchop nodded.

"Do, you, come, in peace?" Porkchop nodded once more.

"Uh... sorry. Twi, that's all I can think of." Applejack said in defeat. "Ah can't help it. Maybe you should do the "talkin'-ta-aliens" thing."

"It's alright, AJ. You can go back to Sweet Apple Acres, now.", the purple unicorn said. Porkchop made a mental note that the farm he was found in was called "Sweet Apple Acres". So far, Porkchop had learned that he was in a town called Ponyville, which was inhabited by talking equines and had a large apple farm nearby called Sweet Apple Acres.

"Hey, Twilight! I arranged all the fantasy no- WOAH!" a voice said from behind Porkchop. The green pig turned around and saw a tiny bipedal lizard creature, barely taller than himself.

"Twilight, what the heck is that?!?" the lizard asked.

Comments ( 1 )

2396109

That I duno. Good try though.

Login or register to comment