• Published 8th Apr 2013
  • 730 Views, 4 Comments

Private Porkchop's Portal Problem - Mustache Pig



Private Porkchop, a pig minion of the Space King Pig, is sent through a warp into Equestria via Angry Bird attack.

  • ...
0
 4
 730

Apple Acres

Porkchop was happy to finally see something that wasn't that dark and gloomy forest, and was about to jump with joy when his stomach rumbled. He realized that he had not had something to eat since breakfast. Porkchop peered from the forest threshold at parts of the small town in search of something to eat. His eyes fell upon an endless array of apple trees.

Porkchop licked his lips, then hopped toward the massive crop of delicious fruit. He snapped out of his hunger trance when he noticed an orange creature using its limbs to knock apples out of the trees. Porkchop observed this creature, then tried to mimic its technique with, what else, his head. All it did was make a lot of noise and give him a headache. After shaking off the pain, Porkchop noticed that the orange creature he saw before was looking at him.

The orange creature was looking at him.

He quickly hopped behind a tree, and hoped that the being would think that he was a figment of its imagination. Unfortunately, this apparently only enticed the creature to check the area.

"What in tarnation? Did I just see a green pig... thing?", said the creature with a distinctly feminine voice.

Porkchop noticed a wooden bucket. Seeing a perfect hiding place, he flipped it over and put it over him. He peered through the hole at the orange alien as she investigated the area.

"... huh. Must be seein' things. I must be workin' too hard."

Porkchop was relieved that he was off the hook for now. As he was silently celebrating, his stomach rumbled again.

"Huh?", said the creature, as she walked toward the bucket.

The creature flipped it over, revealing Porkchop, who squealed in fear. He shut his eyes, hoping this was just some strange dream he was having.

"Aw, well aren't you the cutest little swine I've ever seen! Dunno why you're green and ball-shaped, though. But hey, you look like a pig, so you're a pig to me," the thing exclaimed as she patted Porkchop on the head.

"Maybe you're one o' them aliens I hear about in some 'a Twi's books. I bet she knows whatcha are!" the orange alien said as she hoisted Porkchop up onto her back and ran out of the farm and into the town.

The trip only took a couple of minutes before they reached a giant tree, carved out and, judging from the sign at the front, was the public library. The creature carrying Porkchop opened the door and bursted in.

"Twi! Twi! You won't believe what I found at the farm!" she exclaimed at a similar, purple creature.