• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 977 Views, 7 Comments

Licorice - TheRedBronyGuy



Just a parody of "Cupcakes", not that much gore, but still, i think it deserves a "Teen" rating.

  • ...
13
 7
 977

Epilouge

Pinkie suddenly woke up, but not burnt up. She was now in jail for the chaos she had caused. She said, "Why on Earth would they put me in jail?" Tears rolled through her eyes as she cried uncontrolablly. She could not understand how she got in jail or why she got in jail. Then Discord suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

Oh, Pinkie Pie, you were very good for cooking Twilight up. And then a flashback came to her. She was now crying with tears flooding the cell. Discord told her, "I know a way to get out of this mess".

"How?" Pinkie asked. She did not even know how Discord got here. Discord then said, "I combine you into earth pony, unicorn and pegasus, so you can either get out of here by magic or flying."

"Deal" Pinkie said, as Discord used magic. Suddenly she was gray. And not laughing. Instead, she was the way she was in The Return of Harmony. Both parts. She flew away and went back to her house.

And nothing happened.

The End.

Comments ( 4 )

I have no idea what I just read :rainbowhuh:

186880 - Thank you for being constructive.

Also, i just started writing fanfiction, so right now, everypony somehow does not get the point.

187409 Look. This Fan fiction at least needs to be more than 860 words, and it needs to make sense.
check out some other fan fics to get an idea. just don't copy them.:unsuresweetie:

Ok. Who else noticed that there's no chapter two? (Goes from 1 to 3) :rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment