• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 924 Views, 6 Comments

Party with Pinkie Pie - TikTok



Pinkie Pie gains incredible power to throw a party for the sake of equestria, can she handle it?

  • ...
 6
 924

An Ode to the Friends we Lose

~Beep--Beep--Beep~
Pinkie Pie groaned as she forced her eyes open. She had dozed off again. Taking a hoof she rubbed her face and looked around. Where had she dozed off this time?
~Beep--Beep--Beep~
Depression suddenly washed over her. She felt so ashamed for forgetting. She stared at Rainbow Dash. She seemed so peaceful laying there in the hospital bed but hated seeing her attached to all the machines though.
~Beep--Beep--Beep~
Pinkie teared as she placed her head on Rainbow Dash's chest. She silently cried focusing on the cyan pegasus heartbeats. She found peace and comfort in this small act.
~Beep--Beep--Beep~
It had been over a month since Dashie had her accident. Pinkie placed a hoof on one of Dash's wings. Feeling her feathers and fur brought her happiness. She was warm to the touch but for some reason it was like she wasn't there at all.
~Beep--Beep--Beep~
It was all her fault.
Beep!
There must have been something she could have done for her best friend.
Beep!
She has to do something for her best frie-
BEEP!
Shut that thing up!
Instantly she looked at the machine. Her head throbed with pain as the machine lifted and collapsed in on itself before being launched into the wall. She breathed heavily holding on to her friend. Looking she saw the machines only porpuse was to moniter Dash's heartbeats.
With this bit of reliefe she broke down and buried her head into her hooves.
"Please wake up. Please wake up Rainbow Dash. I don't know if I can do this anymore. I need you here."
Voices came from outside the room. Pinkie Pie looked at the door handle. She watched it turn white hot and melt to the point where it wouldn't open. No doubt they were coming to check out the noise and investigate why their machine stopped.
She put her ear back to her friends heart.
Don't be so sad Pinkie Pie, you still have me.

Party with Pinkie Pie

An Ode to the Friends we Lose


She felt sad for Pinkie Pie.
Turns out having the powers of a god can't bring you happiness. Watching from the top of a nearby building she watched as Pinkie poured out her heart to her comatoesed friend. She would give anything to go down there and give the pink party pony a hug.
That's what friends did right?
She ran her assumptions through her head again as she did every hour.
Pinkie Pie somehow came into contact with Discord. Discord's statue however is still in the Canterlot castle gardens. That would make no sense but if you applied Starswirls the Beardeds theory of advance teloportation via means of direct to indirect focus points of magical bounds to her friends theory of greatly sharpened element focus points it makes perfect sence that Discord, god of disharmony and chaos, would be able to leave his stone prison into another, more mobile, prison. That prison being Pinkie Pie, party pony of the Element of Laughter.
Suddenly she had a head ache. She doubt it would have worked with any of the other elements. Laughter could be a form of harmony or disharmony, depending on how it was used. Laughter was joy and joy comes in all shapes and sizes. Ironicly all the laughing Pinkie had been doing these days was fake chuckles.
She wondered if Pinkie Pie was even having fun throwing those parties anymore.
That being said the only way for Discord to leave the direct point, a stone prison created by the combined force of all the elements, to the more indirect point, Pinkie Pie who was a double egded sword of harmony and disharmony, was if Pinkie Pie let him in. Discord could not enter another being without them willingly allow it.
Does this mean she is the enemy? No, that just can't be true. Pinkie is a loving and caring pony who wants nothing more then to see ponies smile. That and throw parties. Discord was a trecherous snake that deceived and pulled tricks for his own amusement. He thinks of no one but himself and couldn't care less about the consequences of his action.
Realisation struck her like a giant rock. Of course, the grand party was the perfect time. Pinkie was having a hard time getting things together for the zebras welcoming party. That would explain many of the strange events of that party as well as every party afterwards. He could have tricked the pirl girl.
This gave way to her next thought.
She narrowed her eyes and moved her head to the side to better look into the room. Pinkie had disappeared from the Rainbow Dash's room and the doctors were looking at the machine with confused and stumped expressions.
The things she had seen Pinkie do with her new found god like magic was amazing. Twilight was reading a book and had gone to get a drink of water. No more then two minutes later, when she returned, Pinkie had decked the whole of the library with the complete party suite. The ponies and zebras quickly flocked to the reluctant unicorns house to participate.
She had watched from afar as Pinkie created things out of thin air. While mostly party balloons, streamers, food and drinks, Pinkie had effortlessly created a pair of ice skates from ice to skate on the lake she had just froze over.
Pinkie even learned how to fly, which she learned she enjoyed doing when not partying.
Lightning cracked through the night sky. She looked up to the now common storm. This rain that had begun to pour a month ago. Was this also Pinkie's doing?
That was it, she was tired. Discord was winning and Rainbow Dash was his first victory. She smiled to herself as she found satisfaction though. She knew how he escaped and this time she was going to stop him. She turned to leave, she needed to figure this out and sitting in the freezing rain was not going to help her. Besides her companions were going to need to know about this.
But why start with Rainbow Dash? Unless...
Suddenly a scream broke out over the rain. She turned her head as thunder overwhelmed the cry. She ran to the edge of the building. From up here she had a decent layout of the town but the rain. She couldn't see that far off without some sort of light.
"Somebody help me!"
It was a filly, a foal by the tone, the thumping of the rain made it difficult to tell. She strained her eyes and hoped the lightning would reveal the cause.
Flash!
Nothing.
Crack Crack Boom! Flash! Flash!
Nothing! This was nearly impossible!
Then a glimour of hope. The lights of a two story house flashed on not to far away. A block or so away. More lights flashed on around the house.
"Mommy! Daddy!"
With all the lights the cause finally revealed itself. A little filly was hanging from the roof of the two story building. She took a moment to think, to let her eyes wonder on the house and the surroundings. Taking strides back she let the moment overwhelm her. She felt the cold rain crash down on her. She felt the howling wind push her, trying to move her in every direction. She kciked at the ground with her front whoof.
"Help me daddy!"
She sprinted to the edge as fast as she could. She kicked off the edge of the building and launched herself into the air. The wind caught her and she felt herself being thrown.
It was a gamble that had paid off as she was blown into the direction of the house. From there she could see a colt crawling down the roof to get the little filly.
"Hold on Silver! Hold on."
Logic completely left her mind as she twisted her body. She needed something to break her fall and in this case the ground wasn't the best possibility. She did what she has always done in these situations.
Let a little luck and alot of skill sort it out.
She free fell for a moment before landing on the roof of a three story building. The shingles broke under her weight as she crashed onto her side. Using the momentum she fliped and balanced herself as she slid down the roof.
Just one street away, she thought.
She lept off the edge and grabbed onto the gutter system of another houses cornor. Swinging herself around into an alley way she launched herself down and gasped as she landed hard on all four whooves. Something definatly snapped.
"Just focus on daddy, I've almos- NOOO!"
MareDoWell charged down into the street and did a leap of faith with her front whooves out. She hit the ground and slid letting her back break the fillies fall.
It took just a moment for her to go from a satisfactory smile to a frown as she found she had misjudged the jump entirely. Lucky though the wall of the house she was about to come intimately close with had nothing to say on the matter. The only thing MareDoWell had to say about it was the fact that at least she saved the day.
Thunk!

............................................................................................................................

Fluttershy was having a bad week. This was horrible, just terrible actually. She flew all over her house taking care of the many, many animals she had brought in to shelter from the rain.
They need you
Everything from a manticore to a timber wolf was crammed into her home. She had given as much space as she possibly could. She even orginized things so she could have the max amount of room.
They all need you
They all needed food and water, and while theres was an over abundence of water she was out of food. She herself hadn't eaten, or even slept for that matter, in days.
Wait, what day was it?
Can't keep this up.
Fluttershy flew over to her calender and stared at it with baggy eyes. When her vision finally straigtened she counted the days and stared at her clock. after five minutes of blinking she figured she had been up for a week and a half with very little food.
You should get rid of them
But she couldn't abandon the animals. What she really needed to do was get to the town to fetch food in the morning, that was only a few hours. She could hold out for that long, right?
Not going to rage quit, not going to rage quit.
Of course not, what a silly idea. Fluttershy could never do something as mean as yelling at someone and abandoning them. Why would she even think of such a thing.
Two animals began to fight over a piece of food. A white rabbit had clamed the petty morsale as his own and the manticore apparantly wanted it.
"Now you two, stop fighting and just breath." She said getting in between them.
Wait, you do want to quit.
More animals jumped in wanting the food, some stomped their feet, others growled or kawed. What ever they did it was loud.
"Now just hold on a minute." she said in her soft voice.
Just give up.
The noise got louder, soon it blocked out the pouring rain and the thunder.
"Please, just hold-" Flutterhy pleaded.
you don't deserve this.
All of the animals were in an uproar over that one little bit of food. Fluttershy simply sluttered in the middle as the room begun to spin around her. She had to hold on, just for a moment longer.
RAGE QUIT!
"BE QUIEEEEEET!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. She flew to the door and slammed it open. She turned and focused her gaze on the animals who didn't know what was scarier. Fluttershy or the 'stare'.
"Now listen here." she said pointing out the door towards the now hailing storm.
"You can all either get along or get out! I have no more food and I have no more room. I have given all of you all I have and I just can't give you anything else. I know your all anxious and most of you are sad cause you lost your homes but I- I-"
I think you should rest...
She collapsed to the floor. Unable to find the strength to stand or fly. This was it. Fluttershy just didn't have the will to carry on.
Discord applauded the shy pegasus. Even as the darkness was coming to take her over she fought to stay awake. The last thing on her mind was the well being of the animals.
At least she was worthy enough to be Pinkie Pie's friend.

...........................................................................................................................................................................

"Can we keep her Mommy? Please?"
"No Silver Spoon. go back to bed. You're father is making sure your window is locked. Do not open it again missy."
"But moooooooommmm!"
"Not until the storm is over. March missy."
"Yes mommy, I love you."
"And I love you, my beautiful, sweet little girl."
She heard the little fillies whooves move out of the room and had hoped the mother's would soon fallow however.
"You can stop pretending now Miss Well."
She let out a heavy sigh and attempted to roll over. The first thing she noticed was she was out of costum, the second thing she noticed was the amount of pain erupting from her right hind leg.
"Easy miss Well, easy. You're leg is fractured, we think so anyways. We called for a doctor."
She moved herself to where she was sitting upright on the couch. The pain was tolerable but she found herself fustrated. She hated this actually. This was not a good place for her to be in if she was where she thought she was.
The purple earth pony sitting across from her had an expression of genuine care written on her face. She had the look of a rich mare from Manehatten who just walked out of a shower.
"Apologies about your outfit dear. We couldn't leave you drenched though. It's drying right now."
MareDoWell just nodded. Should she speak? Would she cause any damage if she did? By Celestia this was awkward. She fidgeted in her seat for a moment hoping an explosion would go off somewhere so she had a reason to leave.
At the very least disappear like a bat.
"Would you like anything? Something to drink prehaps?
Why this house, Luna? Why? Out of all the houses with little children to save, it had to be the Spoons.
"My name is-"
"Tea Spoon, yes. I know you." MareDoWell finally spoke up. She hated the silence so she caved, she just had to watch what she said.
"Oh you do talk? I was afraid you might have forgotten with that lump on your head."
"Apologies ma'am, I just don't have much to talk about."
"Why not? Whats your name?"
"MareDoWell."
"Did your mother not give you a proper name dear?"
"She did, Ma'am."
"And?"
MareDoWell looked down at the table that divided them. Nothing special about it she just wanted something else to look at.
"You remind me alot of my husband, Rusty. Bit rough around the edges but a fine example of a colt. He's the strong silent type too."
"He works the railroad."
"I. Yes actually. How did you know that?"
"Lived in Ponyville my whole life. I know every pony here."
"I don't remember you. I would know of a markless illy trotting about unless you were kept in a cellar all these yea-"
The doorbell rang cutting Mrs. Spoon off. MareDoWell's eyes moved over to the clock on the wall. three hours till morning. Plenty of time to figure things out but she needed to get to her companions.
"You're not Redheart."
A brown colt ,with a hourglass for a cutie mark, moved into home as Mrs. Tea opened the door. He smiled and winked at MareDoWell who in return smiled back at him. He seemed a bit jumpidy as he looked back at her.
"Ahh no, of course not. I'm the Doctor. Specifically hers."
"Doctor? Doctor who?"

...................................................................................................................................................................

She couldn't believe it was hailing now. The heavy rain was one thing but she could not let Applebloom or her friends stay in that tree house any longer, not with the hail tearing everything up.
Applejack was never one to be afraid of anything but when she opened that door the rain felt like it could tear her apart. She fixed her cowbow hat and adjusted her rain coat with a gulp. She would love to get Big Mac to do this but after the wind caused a branch to fall on his back he could barely move.
"You be safe now dear. Let them know I go some nice pie baking for when they get back." Granny smith smiled from her rocking chair.
Applejack glanced back to her grandmother. "No problem Granny, well be back before the sun raises in the hour."
Not one for long farewells, Applejack?
That's just the thing though, this wasn't a farewell she wasn't saying goodbye. She was just going to fetch Applebloom and her friends. It would literally take a few moments to get to the club house and return.
A deep sinking feeling. Not coming back. Should stay where its safe.
Not a chance. She had to get to them. She took her first few steaps out into the storm. It was like walking under a very large waterfall complete with its own ice cubes. Not giving her body a chance to adjust she bolted out down the hill and through the trees.
Run!
She kicked at the ground as her breath grew heavy. Mud and water splashed in every direction with each step. Lightning cracked down around her setting trees on fire. It was nothing new or anything worth paying attention to. She knew the heavy rain would take care of it.
Run, they surrounded you. Faster!
She saw them out of the corner of her eye. The fire illuminated their figures.
A whole pack of timber wolves were chasing her through the apple trees. Why were they so far from the ever free forest? The months of rain probably made any food source they had scarce.
Here they come.
She felt her heart pound as they charged in from both sides. She didn't know what to do but she better think quickly.
Duck down.
She dropped to her knees just before two wolves crashed into each other. She slide under them as they landed in a tangled heap behind her. She moved her hooves back under her and continued her charge through the woods.
Don't lead them to the club house. Above you!
That's right. She jumped and twisted her body in time to see the wolf with its fangs bared. She took off her hat and pressed it over the wolves muzzle. She knew what she had to do. With both hooves she grabbed the wolf and threw it on the ground under her. The wolf let out a yelp as she landed on the thing.
This is where she would have stand her ground.
Left and behind
She stiffed armed the one on the left into a pack of three others. They tripped over one another and got a surprise when Applejack ducked down and let the one behind her fly into them.
From the front and two from behind.
She took her hat and repeated the process of muzzling the wolf infront of her. She forced it head first into the ground. Pressing down with the same hoof she lifted her back legs and bucked as hard she could. She was rewarded with a loud crunching feeling and two very loud yelps.
Jump!
She dropped down and launched herself upwards with her hooves spread wide. Four wolves charged in from all direction only to crash into each other head first. She landed ontop of the now uncounsious pack of timber wolves. She breathed heavily wondering what just happened.
The world around her became very loud as pain blasted through her head. The rain and hail pounded against her body. Her breath froze in her mouth. She grabbed her hat and stumbled off the wolves. She needed to reach her sister.
Thankfully she did not have a long sprint before she found herself at the club house. Climbing up the stairs she peaked around the doorway.
"Applebloom I came to-"
She looked in the cornor what she saw made her heart melt. The three crusaders had wrapped themselves in warm sleeping bags beside a latern and were just snoring away this aweful storm. She couldn't blame them this weather had a way of putting a pony to sleep.
She moved to a wall and layed down. even though it had been a few minutes sence she left the house her whole body ached. She rolled over and gave a leg wiggle as she silently cheered herself. She couldn't believe she had taken on a whole pack of wolves by her loneome.
She froze as relisation hit her. She rolled onto her hooves and stared out the club house window up at the clouds.
"Well I reckon I should thank you for your help, Discord, don't try to fool me I may be tired but I would never forget your voice."
Only the pounding ran and howling wind replied.
"I don't know how you got in my head but you are and I'll even bet you're in my friends head. That's probably why Pinkie Pie has been so different and would explain Rainbow Dash's coma. Wouldn't it?"
Silence.
"I don't know what your plannin Discord, an I don't trust you either but thank you. Thank you for getting me here to my little sister."
She put her head down on her arms as the world around her became dark. Her eyes fluttered for a moment before she feel into her deep slumber.
Applejack...

..............................................................................................................................................................................

"Well besides the minor bruises, the soon to be cold and the dislodged your leg I am happy to say you're a perfectly healthy and beautiful mare. We haven't gone for that cup of tea have we?"
The doctor was gently pressing down on various points of her leg. He made mental notes which points gave her pain ad what didn't.
"Oh would you like some sweet tea, sir?" came the voice of Tea Spoon.
"No thank you ma'am." He shouted back to the kitchen. "Now then lets get this leg bac in place so we can go. Tell me, did your escapaded help Miss Well?"
She nodded in responce as the doctor began to work at her leg. He frowned which was never a good sign from one as he.
"What's wrong?" she asked.
"Hmm? Oh nothing. No way of doing this gently with what I have on hoof. Deep breath and begin with what I know."
She took in a deep breath and prepared herself using her thoughts to destract her.
"What you know is that Discord intends to end time. You are not sure of the when, why, or how but time comes to an abrupt end for every pony. You have a theory that Discord slipped out of his prision using the binds of the Elements of Harmony to move to Miss Pie. You also know you're correct on that as well as assuming that he's using the same theory to curropt the other Elements of Harmony."
"So did you always have a crush on Scootaloo?" The doctor quickly asked diverting her attention for a moment. With her successfully distracted He pushed her leg back into place with a loud popping noise.
She threw her head back and said something through gritted teeth. Hitting the couch with her arm a few times she turned a deadly stare to the doctor who only smiled from behind his glasses.
"Ow!" she exclaimed both sarcasticly and threatningly.
"Why do you think he did it? End time I mean." He said gently working out the kinks in her leg.
"I don't know honestly. Truthfully I don't care. Were going to stop him this time."
Her eyes wondered to the little mare who was watching from the top of the stairs with large violet grey eyes.
"For taking away my family, my best friend, my town..."
The doctor was quiet for a moment. He stared straight at her with a mixture of pity and sorrow in his eyes. He was trying to mask it with a smile but she had know him mostly all her life.
"Quit that." She said abruptly turning her gaze to the window and the approaching purple figure.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

I am actually suprised, Rarity. I never thought one such as you would be so brave as to stand up to a god*
"You are a brute and nothing more!" Rarity sat as her table with a cup of warm tea. "Why don't you come out of hiding."
would love to but you ponies are in my way.
"Oh and what a shame that is." she replied sarcasticly sipping her tea. She could barely grasp the thing with the amount of anger she was experiencing. Who wouldn't be cranky if a chaotic god woke them from sleeping and asked them to chat.
"So what exactly did you want to 'chat' about? It couldn't possibly be-"
I'm tired, Rarity
"What?"
I said I am tired. I am also confused. And angry. And sad.
Rarity sat there with her mouth wide open. Seriously how do you comeback from that? Confused and angry sure, but tired and sad? She might not have been the brightest knife in the crayon box but two plus two did not equal a rubber chicken.
She strained her brain for anything to say.
"How?" She finally managed to get out.
Let me start at the beginning. You can tell me what you think when I am done. It all started with the greatest party of all pony time. Pinkie just barely had time to put things together and everything that could have gone wrong did.
"Let me guess, you're doing." She said drinking her tea.
Not at all, all you and your friends actually. Thanks to you and the rest of the elements of goodie goodie blah Pinkie Pie was overwhelmed. Oh how lucky was I when the pink party pony came crying to the gardens because her friends couldn't come together and fix things.
Suddenly she had a bad taste in her mouth.
"Now that's just not true you-"
Isn't it? Think and prove me wrong. I beg you.
"Well of course Applejack was cooking with Zecora and I was helping with the decorations...which I didn't get to finish.* Rarity frowned as she thought of it. "Fluttershy was...Well I know Rainbow was helping...Twilight did the-"
That's what I thought. No, that whole party was Pinkie's doing.
She lowered her head secretly hating herself for not seeing this a month ago.
I made her promise to keep the powers a secret from every pony.
"So your telling me?" she asked cocking an eyebrow.
First it was the parties. She loves them almost as much as she loves her friends.
"Turns out that's her special talent, Discord" It was strange. For a moment there she felt like she was talking to an old friend.
For a while I was fine with her using my powers to throw parties. Most, if not all, of her parties actually kept me distracted. Then it struck me. I liked them. I actually liked them, can you see my confusion?!
"Um, no."
Forget it, just know that I had to get out some how. So I waited and I waited and I waited until finally I found myself able to scratkch at your loyal friend Rainbow Dash. I did the same thing before with Luna. HAHA! You should have seen the look on her face.
He lost her at Rainbow Dash. Her cheeks became red as her anger swelled again. The tea cup she was drinking out of crupled under the strain of magic she was putting on it.
"You what, Rainbow Dash!? That was YOU'RE doing?!"
I in no way wanted to bring harm to her, I just needed her to lose control. I was trying to trick Pinkie Pie into breaking her promise with me. That plan completly sunk when that purple hero came to the rescue.
She sat there with steam pouring out of her ears. To say that Rarity was enraged was to put it lightly.
"So thanks to you one of my best friends is in the hospital."
Soon to be joined by four more, my dear Rarity. After a month of clawing at your elements I finally found a way into all of them. First came Fluttershy, whom I barely wanted to deal with. My attempt to break her the first time did not go so well. Thankfully though she brought it on herself by pushing herself to hard. When she snapped and succumbed to my will I-
There was a moment of laughter
I felt no satisfaction.
Then came Applejack. I told her to stay put. I told her to stay where it was safe and yet she did not listen. She cared about her family to much. She was attacked by wolves. I was desperate, I couldn't just let her get hurt. I helped her through the fight the best I could.
Another moment of laughter filled her head as it throbbed with pain.
Then when she reached her sister and found her safe she thanked me, Rarity. She thanked me.
Rarity got out of her seat and stumbled to the door. The world spun around her as she opened her home to the snow storm outside. She had to get to Twilight's house and warn her.
Tell me Rarity how should I feel? How am I supposed to act? Why is this happening?!
Her head once again throbed with pain as she laughed into the howling wind.
"Don't you see, god?" She shouted over the wind. She matched onwards to her friends house as she felt herself slowly drifting. "You finally care about something other then yourself."
The painful yelling was her only responce. It was like a faol throwing a temper tantrum in her mind. Her whole body shook as rain, hail the size of pebbles, and snow pelted her body.
When the screaming stop the darkness that surrounded her rushed inwards to claim its fourth victim.
Sleep now...

........................................................................................................................................................................................................

Knock-knock-knock
"By Celestia don't we have a busy morning" said Mrs. Tea Spoon as she moved to the door. She opened it and confusion glued itself on her face. Stepping in from the snow was MareDoWell. Tea looked to the gray filly lying on the couch then back to the figure in her door way. Something was different about their outfits. The new Maredowell's outfit seemed very old. It had been torn in many diffrent places and lookled like it was being held together with bandages that hung off her.
"There's two of you?"
The Doctor jumped up excitedly.
"Miss Mare. So good to see you, I was actually hoping you would join me. Mrs. Spoon, Miss Mare. Miss Mare, Mrs. Spoon. Now that we got the pleasentries out of the way we should-"
"Um, Doctor. We have a problem." Said the purple crusader in a boyish tone. She pointed out the door towards Pinkie's house.
The doctor moved past them and squinted into the darkness. There was a bright flash of light as the doctor looked back.
"Suit up, Miss Well. It's happening now."
Well rolled off the couch wtih the other hero, Mare, helping her stand. Well looked at Mrs. Spoon with determination blazing in her eyes.
"If you would kindly fetch my outfit."

..................................................................................................................................................................................................

This weather was depressing. First rain, then hail, now snow?
To top it off she should have been sleeping but her recent nightmare drove her to stay up. She only had about half an hour till Celestia lifted the sun, might as well read it off.
She sat at her table with her head on her whoof. Her eyes gazed on the book before her but she wasn't reading the words, only stared. It was a book, a very good book, but she felt like something big was missing. She felt like something was very, very wrong.
She hadn't seen or heard from her friends in a week and this worried her.
Don't worry, Twilight Sparkle, your friends are all in a much better place.
Her heart sank. She definatly knew that voice. She looked around the room for any signs however she was alone, besides for the snoring of a baby dragon but that was almost white noise to her now.
You're not crazy, however, give me a minute.
The world spun for a momment and the ground shook. Half her house disintagrated away with a loud ripping noise giving away to another house.
Fluttershy laid infront of her front door. Rain pouring down on part of her body. She seemed overly exhausted and very skinny like she hadn't eaten in days.
"Fluttershy!" She began to rush to the aid friend when another part of the house ripping away caused her to stop.
She failed.
What was her bookshelf soon morphed into the cutie mark crusaders clubhouse. Applebloom was standing over her sister crying. She shook Applejack's body with all of her weight.
"Applejack, why ain't you wakin up? Stop playin possum. It ain't funny no more. Applejack... Applejack!"
You all failed.
Another bit of of her house tore away to Rarity who laid half buried in the freezing snow. With tears frozen to her cheeks she stayed motionless.
"Rarity!"
Her table collapsed in on itself and was replaced by a sleeping Rainbow Dash. Doctors and nurses surrounded her as machines went off.
"Her heart is failing. Get her to the E.R. now!"
You all failed Pinkie Pie!
Twilight looked up as her ceiling exploded into oblivion. Freezing rain poured down on her as wind threw things around the disorinted home. She closed her eyes and screamed at the top of her lungs.
"What do you want Discord?! Why are you doing this?!"
The howling wind calmed and the rain stopped. She opened her eyes to her normal library with nothing out of place.
What do I want? I want to play a game Twilight Sparkle. Right now I have trapped your friends in thier own elements and soon you will be to but first I am going to give you a choice. You can either go to your friends or you can figure out a way to vanquish me. Either way you have till the sun rises.
This was, wrong. Something was very wrong. She couldn't put her hoof on it due to the suddeness of this entire situation.
"Until what? What else could you possibly do?"
DO NOT TEMPT ME, TWILIGHT SPARKLE!
it was like the very foundation of ponyville shook under her feet.
I do not feel any happiness from this. I am not getting any satisfaction from toying with you. For hurting Pinkie Pie, you will pay.
She was truly confused and dumbfounded. "What are you-"
YOU DO NOT FOOL ME!
She gritted her teeth as pain coursed through her body. She gasped for air. It felt like something was crushing the wind out of her.
You have fifteen minutes until the sun rises Twilight Sparkle. That's fifteen minutes to go to the aid of your fellow bearers and to say any last goodbyes you may have. Use them well.
The invisible force seeed to release her as she coughed for air.
She looked around for a moment before running out her door into the blizzard. She could see the light of the sun in the distance.
All for a promise.
She focused as she charged letting the magic flow through her. With a bright flash of purple magic she teleported to the side of Rarity. She looked around breathing heavily, trying to figure out her next move. A bit aways she could see Rarity's boutique with it's doors wide open.
For so long now she has kept that grudge in her heart. She tells herself over and over that it's wrong but she can't let it go
Lifting Rarity up she teleported to the open door. She took a few steps into the house and placed Rarity down on her favorite couch. She put a hoof to her and felt her shake. She pulled a blanket out of a nearby closet and wrapped it around the freezing unicorn.
"Everything is going to be ok. I promise."
With that she ran out the door letting it slam shut behind her.
All for a promise
She galloped towards Fluttershy's house. She ignored the heavy hail and snow as she focused her magic on Fluttershy. With another blast of purple magic she appeared at her kind friends side. Nothing to think about this time.
She grabbed ahold of the yellow pegasus and teleported into Rainbow Dash's hospital room. The sudden change caused her to be disorinted. She slammed into a medical table as she held onto her friend.
"Help! I need help!" she cried out placing fluttershy gently on one of the beds.
She gave into the chaos, the madness. Just to keep her promise.
Many ponies came rushing from each direction.
To you.
Immediatly she was bombarded with question about the pegasus.
[ To her friends.
"I-I don't know what happened. Is Rainbow Dash ok?"
To the princess.
"She going to be fine." replaied on of the doctors "But what I really need you to do is calm down an-"
He didn't get to finish as Twilight left in bright flash.
To all of Equestria
She reappeared standing over Applejack in the crusaders club house. The little fillies had wrapped her in their sleeping bags. One of whom let out bigs sobs as she looked up.
"Twi? She ain' wakin up." Applebloom said with tears pouring out of her big eyes.
She touched the mind of a god.
"Don't worry girls. Applejack is just really, really tired." She smiled at the little fillies. "Now hold on, I am taking you all to Applejacks."
"But how?"
She focused her magic into a barrier that surrounded them. She learned the hard way that it was much eaiser to teleport something with things inside then it is to teleport many things at once.
All for a promise
She breathed heavily as the room spun around her. She was good at magic but this constent use was exhausting. She focused on the barrier and then the farm. With a bright flash the whole clubhouse was plucked out of and then place back into existance in the barn. Twilight dropped to her knees as her body gave out.
"Twilight, are you ok?" asked scootaloo with concern written on her face.
Twilight simply smiled and nodded. "You little ponies get big mac to help carry her inside alright?"
They nodded and raced out of the barn.
Just one more pony and five minutes left before Discord did what ever it was. She took just a minute to breath before she focused what was left of her magical reserves into one last teleportation.
She found herself infront of Pinkie's house. She could only stare at awe as a tornadoe of colors swirled around it. Lightning crackled outwards stricking many things but not really doing anything to them. She stepped fowards to the house.
Every single promise she made.
She passed through the tornadoe as she ran through memories of Pinkie Pie.
"What kind of welcome party would this be if it were quiet? I mean, duh, bo-ring. You see, I saw you when you first got here, remember? You were all, hello, and I was all, *gasp*, remember? You see I never saw you before, and if I never saw you before that means you're new, 'cause I know every pony, and I mean every pony in Ponyville, and if you're new, then it meant you haven't met anyone yet, and if you haven't met anyone yet, you must not have any friends, and if you don't have any friends then you must be lonely, and that made me so sad, and I had an idea, and that's why I went *gasp*, 'I'll just throw a great big ginormous super-duper spectacular welcome party and invite everyone in Ponyville'. See? And now you have lots and lots of friends!"
She kept them all.
She made her way through the pink party ponies house. Moving up the stars her heart beat raced.
"Cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!"
All for a promise.
She walked into Pinkies room.
"More balloons! No, that's too many balloons. More candy! No, less candy. Ooh! I know! Streamers!"
All for a burden.
She looked down at her best friend who was sleeping peacefully.
"No body breaks a Pinkie Promise!"
She took in a deep breath as she tried to find the right words to say.
"Pinkie..."
She paused for a moment before she allowed a single tear to fall down her cheek.
"I'm sorry."