• Published 4th Feb 2012
  • 924 Views, 6 Comments

Party with Pinkie Pie - TikTok



Pinkie Pie gains incredible power to throw a party for the sake of equestria, can she handle it?

  • ...
 6
 924

How do you feel about flash sequences? Lots and lots of flash sequences?

In the castle of Canterlot a party was coming to an end. At the center of this party Pinkie Pie danced with zebras and ponies of all kinds. Finally after five hours of nonstop dancing, jumping, playing and long speeches the last song ended with one last giant blast. The room flared with pink lights and the guests cheered and clapped their hooves together. Pink Pie stood on her hind legs in the middle of the room with her arms stretched out. She breathed heavily and shouted one last time.
“W-Welcome to E-Equestria!”
Looking up at the ceiling with a smile she tried to keep her focus straight but after all that, she felt dizzier then before. The room spun around her as she begun to fall backwards. Things slowed down as she pulled one more feat. The many, many balloons along the ceiling exploded into bright colors, confetti and bubbles and the room gave one last uproar of laughter, cheering and applause. The room began to black out as most of her body was now free falling just a few feet off the ground. She felt the wind rush past her. Still she could not help but smile.
Hahaha. Well done, Pinkie Pie. Well done. That was the greatest party I have ever seen any pony throw. Saddly every show must come to an end, wouldn’t you agree?
She smiled and let out a weak laugh before the darkness over took her.


“Gotcha!” Cried Rainbow Dash who moved through the crowd with lightning speed. She leapt into the air, spun and slid underneath Pinkie just in time. Pinkie’s head landed on her belly. The room gave a collective gasp for the pink party pony.
“Pinkie!? Say something!” Rainbow laid there with Pinkie, shaking her with as much concern as she could muster.
A few moments passed when the pink pony finally gave a very audible snore sending every pony into an uproar of laughter. The rest of her friends plus one great and powerful Trixie soon joined Rainbow Dash.
“Looks like she’s plum tuckered out.” Said Applejack.
“Yea, she looks so peaceful.” Commented Fluttershy.
Twilight and Rarity looked at each other. They had seen it while Applejack and Fluttershy didn’t. Trixie stepped up and gave the pink party pony a quick look over.
“Obviously she just partied to hard. Most impressive, this coming from one so great as I.”
“No one cares about what you have to say, Trixie.” Rainbow Dash venomously replied.
Trixie opened her mouth to rebuttal however she just stared at Rainbow Dash. The crowd continued on with its laughing and cheering. New found friends chatted among themselves, most still lost in the party.
Trixie looked like she was about to cry through her well wore mask of determination and pride. Trixie turned, said something under breath and walked away.
“Now of all the things, R.D., That had to be the most down right meanest thing I have ever seen you do.” Applejack said stamping the ground with a hoof angrily. “You know good and well she has done nothing but apologies for what happened at Ponyville and tried to make up for what she did all night. I had my doubts at first to but even I could see that she is tryin to find peaceful ground with all the pony folk”
Rainbow Dash heard her. Even a part of her agreed with A.J. but as she lifted Pinkie Pie off the ground and balanced her on her back she just became angrier.
“I don’t want her stupid apologies!” She shouted. This would have caused a scene if not for the already loud crowd. Rainbow Dash stomped off with Pinkie Pie nestled between her wings.
“Attention. Attention every pony.” Came Luna’s voice “My sister would like to close this party with one last announcement. Sister?”
Princess Celestia stood tall in front of the crowd.
“Thank you all for coming, though I had very little to do with any of this. This was all the work of the many ponies from Ponyville. All of this was done to welcome new friends and new experience. So every pony, well done.”
Celestia clopped her hooves together in a single applause. The crowd, not used to seeing the princess do such a thing, stood with mouths wide open.
“Please stay the night with us here at the castle. There will plenty of beds for everyone. There will be breakfast in the morning to prepare you for the trip back to Ponyville.”
Princess Luna moved away from the crowd and her sister. She had enjoyed the party best she could but something had felt off about the whole night. While most of the ponies danced the night away she felt to uneasy to mingle much with the guests. Still she smiled heading to the punch bowl. She levitated the scoop of punch to her mouth and took a sip.
It really didn’t make any since.
Ha ha ha! What fun is there in making sense?
Luna’s eyes shot wide open as she spat out a mouthful of punch. Her heart dropped as it began to race. The crowd gave one last applause to her sister before they started to head up the stairs. Her eyes scanned the room.
Where? Where did it come from?
“Uh Princess we need to talk, now”
The Princess turned her head to a punch soaked Twilight Sparkle. Twilight had the most serious face. She had a sinking feeling she wasn’t going to like this.



Pinkie Pie pried her eyes open to the familiar settings of her room. She strained her ears to the sound of quiet chatter. She lifted her body with a groan as every muscle in her body ached. Taking in a deep breath she smelled the coffee pouring in from the kitchen.
Turn off the lights, I was sleeping.
She sat there a few moments trying to regain some thoughts. Would be easier if not for the blaring headache.
“Is this normal?” she muttered to herself.
It’s what happens when you do too much.
Her mind wondered back to the party for a moment and smiled. She threw her hooves into the air and laughed. Falling back into her bed she went into a giggle fit as her thoughts brought forth fantastic memories of the party.
“Oh remember when Trixie?”
And she used the rubber chicken?
“Then Rainbow Dash?”
“What is going on in here?” Rarity ran into the room with a concerned look on her face, one of which quickly turned into confusion.
Pinkie Pie rolled out of her bed.
“We did it, we did it!” she cheered to herself bouncing around the room. She completely forgot about her aches as she bounced out the room and down the stairs.
Rarity followed closely behind.
“Um, hun. I need to talk to.”
“Oh it was so awesome! I hope every pony enjoyed it. Did every pony enjoy it, Rarity?”
“Yes but I have something important to”
“Oh I can’t wait for the next party! There must be a party to throw today, I should throw one now. Rarity do you have a reason to have a party?”
Pinkie Pie bounced into her kitchen. Her head throbbed painfully causing her to stop in her tracks.


How far will you go to keep a promise?
Pinkie Pie wiped her eyes with her arm. She didn’t even need to think about it.
“As far as I have to go,” she answered the voice with complete determination. She turned her head every way to find the voice. “Where are you? Who are you?”
Well that’s obvious. Pinkie Pie, I am a friend.
Out of the darkness of the garden a pair of yellow and red eyes opened. They stared at Pinkie Pie with such cold lust. Pinkie Pie, not having much to fear, stared back still more concerned for the party
We are the same Pinkie Pie. You love parties and I adore Chaos!
A fanged mouth appeared above the eyes. The mouth opened but no noise came from it. It’s voice scratched like nails across a chalkboard. It enveloped her like a warm blanket that weighed a ton.
Parties are just a form of chaos.


“Are you ok? Pinkie Pie?”
Pinkie Pie smiled and closed her eyes. “Of course silly. Where was I?”
Pinkie Pie opened her eyes and her world got a lot darker.
Sitting at her table, each with a fresh cup of coffee, were two guards, one Twilight Sparkle and two extremely royal sisters.
“You were going to let me try to explain things to you before you wondered into the kitchen. Something of which we both failed at.”
Celestia nodded to the two guards who stood up and moved to the door. With a free seat open.
Uh-oh.
“Pinkie Pie, will you please join us?” asked Celestia.
It’s a trap!
Pinkies head throbbed painfully. She smiled however and bounced right into a spare chair.
“Hello everyone! What brings you here? Can I get you anything? Oh is it another party? I can always throw more parties!” Pinkie Pie said cheerfully.
“Actually Pinkie were hear to see how you are doing.” Said Twilight with a smile. “You’ve been asleep for almost a week.”
“A week?” Pinkie Pies mouth dropped in disbelief. “But- I- How?”
“We were actually hoping you could tell us. You passed out at the party. Did anything strange happen to you to cause you to do that?” Twilight and Celestia looked very concerned. Luna looked determined.
Her head gave another massive throb.


“No way!” exclaimed Pinkie Pie to the draconequus. “I know my friends will,”
Your friends are a bust! The party is over Pinkie Pie. Unless you take my offer everything will be ruined. The Zebras will go home, Zecora will most likely hate you, you will fail your friends and disgrace Ponyville. So how about it Cupcake? Take my power and throw your parties, keep your promise.
“Alright, Discord. You’re right. I accept.”
A grin slithered onto his face.
Before we do this I have one more thing.
Of course he would.
“What is it?”
Pinkie Promise to keep all of this a secret. Me. What happened here. Your new abilities. Everything. Keep it all to yourself.
Her heart sank. This was the second thing she hated most, keeping secrets. She heard the voices in the castle grow louder.
Seems the last of the guests are here. Tik-tok, Pinkie Pie. What’s it going to be?
Pinkie began to cry as she marked an imaginary cross over her chest.
“Cross my heart and hope to fly.” She paused and gulped. “Stick a cupcake in my eye. I promise.”


“Pinkie Pie? Are you ok?”
Pinkie Pie never lost her smile. Her gaze never faltered.
“Oh nothing happened. My friends did their best and I threw the greatest party ever.”
She rested the side of her head on her hoof and smiled at them.
“Just like I promised.”

Party With Pinkie Pie!

Chapter Two:

Phenomenal Cosmic Powers!

Iddy Bitty Equestria...


Over the next week Pinkie Pie rested by request from the royal sisters. No parties, just lots of rest and lots of care from various ponies. While not feeling adamant about not throwing parties, or doing many of the activities she was used to doing, at the end of the week she would admit she needed it.
“So what have I missed, Twilight? I was asleep for almost a whole week, wow I have never slept that long. I must have been partied out. Those are words I thought I would never say.”
Pinkie Pie bounced slowly beside Twilight. Looking around not much had changed. Besides for the new zebras walking around things were the same.
“Wow, good question. Let me think.” Twilight placed a hoof to her chin. “The zebras just finished putting up a few homes right on the edge of the Everfree forest. With Ponyvilles help their new town will be ready in no time.”
Twilight sounded determined and excited.
“Uh-oh, prepare yourself Pinkie Pie.” Twilight warned stepping off the streets and standing to the side.
“Huh?” Was all Pinkie Pie managed to get out before she was swarmed by dozens of foals wearing red capes with blue shields. They all leaped on her shouting and giggling. Their small bodies not enough to budge her.
“Cutie Mark Crusaders Party Throwers! Yay!”
Applebloom emerged from the group.
“Yer finally awake Pinkie! We were all really worried about you.” She said.
“I’m okie dokie lokie. Just had to take a long, long nap was all.”
“Well now that yer awake you can help us get our cutie marks!”
“Let me stop you there, Crusaders. Pinkie Pie has a lot to do right now. You should come back later.” Twilight intervened.
There was a collective ‘awwwwww’ from the children but after a few goodbyes and hugs they were off like a tempest of adorable and overly hyper foals.
“As you can see the children are doing just fine. They all loved the party and have been begging us to get you up to throw another one for them. We had to get them out of your house a couple of times.” Twilight continued her walk down Ponyvilles streets with Pinkie bouncing lightly beside.
“Trixie has been a wonder with the children. Turns out she is actually really good with them even if she would never admit it.”
“Trixie is back in Ponyville? Oh she needs a party!”
“Actually I think she is looking for the quiet life right now. Most ponies still haven’t forgotten what happened when she was last here but I think all have forgiven her. All except Rainbow Dash that is.”
“What’s wrong with Dashie?”
“We were hoping you could tell us. Dash hasn’t been the same lately, she’s been more protective, less talkative, and she’s been”
BOOOM!
Rainbows danced across the sky as Pinkie jumped and looked up. Rainbow Dash could be seen in front of the beautiful display. She streaked across the sky as the sonic rainboom propelled her forward.
Krak-krack-BOOM!
More rainbows danced across the sky as the ground under their feet actually shook. The glass windows of the shops reverberated back and forth.
Pinkie gave Twilight a worried look who replied “She’s been at this for day now. She hasn’t stopped and has gotten a lot of ponies worried for her health if not for the safety of the towns. They actually had to tell her to move away from Cloudsdale when she practiced.”
“She needs a party!” Pinkie exclaimed with her normal cheerful solution.
“She needs something alright. A good talking to honestly but she won’t sit down a moment to hear us out.” Applejack walked up with her normal cart of goods. “Pinkie?”
“Hey A.J.” Pinkie said finding herself on the receiving end of a tight hug.
“Finally decided to get out of bed I see! Good gracious girl I thought you would never wake up. Don’t scare me like that.”
“Sorry Applejack.” She laughed nervously as the hug parted. “How are you? Wanna party?”’
“Well actually Pinkie.” Twilight interrupted.


Something was wrong. Something was very, very wrong but Rainbow Dash couldn’t put her finger on it. She knew she was being foolish but she couldn’t help herself. She knew something was wrong and sitting around playing with her mane was not going to help anything.
She was exhausted. It was like nails on a chalkboard, this feeling. It ran down her neck, down her back, through her wings, all the way to her legs. She hated it so much. It kept her from sleeping the last few nights and out doing this, whatever this was.
She did a barrel roll to the left, glided under a cloud for a moment before she sent herself soaring upwards.
Failed…
She banked right and looked down at Ponyville.
Failed Ponyville…Cloudsdale…
She bit her bottom lip and beat her wings faster.
You’re a failure, Rainbow Dash…To your friends…To the Wonderbolts…To all of Equestria.
Why? Because she couldn’t get over the fact the Trixie was living in Ponyville?
She flipped upside down and let herself free fall through the clouds for a moment.
You’re weak…Uncaring…Foolish…Undeserving of the elements…
She flipped herself up right, caught the wind and dived. She had to get rid of this feeling.
The wind rushed past her, whistling in her ears. Still.
Sad…
The barrier appeared and she bit her lip again. Just a few more seconds and she would break it.
Pathetic…
It began to cone around her as she beat her wings with every ounce of energy she had. Her body stretched giving the sure sign that within the next second she would-
Do a barrel roll!
Her sudden spin gave her just the speed she needed to break the sound barrier and create her sonic rainboom. The sky became a torrent of rainbows and clouds behind her.
Three days with no sleep or food, however, tends to disagree with the pony body.
Mid ways through the roll her vision faltered and her body became limp. Darkness over took her and the world slipped away from her grasp leaving her to plummet towards Ponyville like a comet.
Thank you, Rainbow Dash. Cause of you I will be free.


“Wait what!?” Pinkie Pie exclaimed. If her head weren’t already hurting she would have screamed. “What do you mean? Celestia is ordering me to not throw parties!? You might as well take Applejacks farm away or your books, Twilight.”
“Requested, Pinkie. She requested you take a week to rest is all. You just woke up after a week sleeping.” Twilight said with wisdom in her voice. “You know it will not hurt you to take another one just to make sure you’re alright and let you get back to your normal activities.”
“But parties are my normal activities-”
BOOOOOM!
The group, as well as all of Ponyville, jumped and looked up at the sonic rainboom. Glass shattered all around them and the ground shook. Pinkie Pie could feel the pressure of the beautiful display slam into her.
“Gosh darn it, R.D. What are…are… What?” Applejack fumbled with her words as she looked at where Rainbow Dash supposed to be. Instead every pony saw a body fall like a rag doll.
Screams of panic and horror filled the air as Applejack ran to the point Rainbow Dash was falling to.
Twilight, who was soon joined by Rarity and Fluttershy, moved to clear the spot of ponies and zebras. Pinkie Pie could only sit there, frozen to the spot.
“Dashie?”
You can save her.
“I can use your power.”
Exactly. Create a giant pie to break her fall or have her placed inside a giant rubber chicken so she’ll bounce around like a tennis ball. It will be hilarious.
She could but what about her pinkie promise to Discord?
It’s ok, you can break it. *sniff* My feelings mean nothing compared to the well being of a friend.
Rainbow Dash was a lot closer then she was before. Pinkie Pie could easily keep her promise by just slowing down Dashie and placing her gently in Applejacks arms.
Your friends seem to be not all there at the moment.
Pinkie turned her gaze to her friends. They were standing there like statues, frozen and unmoving. No pony noticed as their attention was firmly fixed on Rainbow who only had a few seconds left.
No time to think about the consequences Pinkie Pie. Save her!
She reached out with her mind and started to do something. Anything. She only had time to act on instinct.
A purple blur flashed through the air, jumping up the side of the town hall. Leaping off the top of the building the figure flipped, caught Rainbow Dash, adjusted to the sudden gain in momentum landed on one back hoof and came to a skidding halt in front of Pinkie Pie.
WHAT!?
Pinkie’s head pounded with pain as her body shook.
“It’s MareDoWell!” Many ponies cried out as the purple hero placed Rainbow on the ground.
Pinkie Pie stumbled forward as an enraged Discord yelled in her head. This didn’t make any since. She was MareDoWell. Her friends were MareDoWell. This? Who was this?
She tripped with her next step finding herself caught by the hero who laid her gently beside Rainbow Dash.
MareDoWell leaped onto a small house with a single bound, gave a heroic pose and bounded away leaving the crowd cheering. The world became hazy and spun as Discords yelling became a loud ring in her ears.
“Pinkie Pie! Rainbow Dash!” Twilight and the rest of the group encircled the two. Pinkie reached a hoof towards her friends as she attempted to life herself up and then she was out.


Princess Luna stared at the statue as she had done every night since her return. The moon was high and the air cool. She would admit that this was not the way anyone, let alone a princess, should spend their spare time.
She couldn’t help it. Deep down she had a hatred for Discord she was sure her sister would fear. It was because of him she.
“It’s all your fault. If I hadn’t have listened to you.” She narrowed her eyes mentally destroying the statue. She hated having this thing out here. She thought it belonged in a dungeon or at the bottom of a lake. Better yet if given the chance she would happily toss it off a cliff somewhere.
She frowned. Her sister thought it better to have him in the gardens as an example.
“You.” Her voice poured with venom. “I left you in the past. We left you in the past and you came back.If you are planning something I will stop you. I will not let you do to another pony what you did to me, least of all Pinkie Pie. Being turned into stone will be the least of your problems when I am done. Do you hear me?”
The world was quiet as she clenched her teeth.
“Do you hear us!?” she shouted as hard as she could.
Thankfully her personal guards kept this area closed until she was finished.
Her breath was heavy, her muscles tense. Her horn glowed and her wings stretched out. She lifted the statue with her magic. She flew into the night sky carrying Discords statue. She flew straight up as fast as she could and when she stopped the castle wasn’t even in view. She could see all of Equestria and the far off lands.
All she had to do was toss the thing and it would be gone forever. It would probably land on the moon if she aimed it right. She brought the statue to her hooves and judged it. Up so high she was weightless. It would be so easy all it took was a little push.
She gritted her teeth and looked into its eyes. Then she cried and held onto the statue.
Luna, one of the most powerful ponies in all of Equestria, a pony of royalty and a source of admiration to many, cried as she floated under the moon with a being she once called friend.


After the first week the days began to blend for Pinkie Pie. The moment the royal doctor and Celestia both gave the nod Pinkie Pie began her parties again. First it was just a “cause we can” party as Pinkie had put it. It was nothing as spectacular as the welcome party for the zebras but it was every bit as meaningful.
When ponies and zebras caught wind of the little party many flocked her house asking when and where. Fortunately it was then and there. This led to a huge party with Pinkie’s house in the smack middle. The party started small with its normal cake, music, games and a few gifts which left many asking where Pinkie them from. The party quickly erupted onto the streets that swallowed much of Ponyville.
Many shops closed down to join in, construction workers halted their building to grab their grills to have a ‘dan-d-que’, even the mayor came out in a swimsuit and a pair of shades to relax in the many pools that appeared.
Trixie and Vinyl Scratch came forth to provide entertainment and as the sunset they worked together with music and magic to create what may have been the first Ponyville rave party.
Throughout the party many unexplainable things happened. Like when the clouds rained confetti or when lights floated over the town at night. The random tables of food were hard to explain but no one was going to complain about that.
Many thoughts were given on these matters but in the end every pony just shrugged and danced.
This was just the first of many parties. At first a party a day was enough but Pinkie quickly adjusted. She began to throw two or more parties in a day for whatever reason she could find. Birthday? Party time! Passed a grade? Party time! Finished a project? Party time! Lost your first tooth? Party time! Found Pinkie’s rubber chicken?
Party time!
As weeks turned into months she learned to throw multiple parties at the same time, seemingly having the ability to be in many places at once if she truly desired so. Every one of the parties started for simple reason but quickly grew into huge parties that took hours to finish.
Every pony loved a Pinkie party and every pony loved Pinkie Pie. She always seemed well rested, energized and ready for more. Never was she sad or lonely. Never did she wear a frown on her face. She had the perfect life as far as she was concerned.
That is until the day came that no pony wanted a Pinkie party…