• Published 3rd Mar 2013
  • 738 Views, 16 Comments

Nightmare's Last Curse - EvilNaab



Scootaloo gets her cutie mark

  • ...
3
 16
 738

Chapter 2

Celestia shut her eyes and turned away from the orange mare.

"I'm sorry Spitfire."

She didn't want it to, but a couple of tears drop on the ground then she left the room which door's closed itself after her leaving. In the dark corridors of the castle Spitfire fell on the cold stones, she tried to stay strong in front of Princess Celestia and leave the castle like that, but the pain was too great to bare. She was crying for almost ten minutes before standing up and continue her way back to her love who will die and she can't do anything about it.

Spitfire entered the throne room from one of the side ways, she took a look at Princess Luna for a few seconds who returned the look then the orange mare turned away. While she was walking outside she could feel Luna's look on her back the whole time. Her heart and mind no matter how much asked her not to do anything and go back to Dash, she couldn't stand it anymore, she is the reason why she is going to lose the love of her life.

Spitfire turned around and walked in front of Luna who had a sad look on her face. They were holding the eye contact for a couple of minutes when she heard Luna's voice inside her head.

"Don't do it."

She looked down on the ground, a smile appeared on her face no matter how bad she felt herself.

"So now you want to talk?!"

She opened her wings and with a strong flap of them jumped toward Luna. Spitfire could land a hit with her hoof on the princess of the moon's check face before she cought and formed a shield around her with her magic, which protected the pegasus from the unicorn guard's paralyzing magical shots.

"LET ME GO YOU MURDERER!."

Luna looked down on her left at the captain of the night guards who was holding her spear at the side of the magical barrier to Spitfire's throat. The princess of the Moon gave her a couple of commands to her mentaly then stood up from the throne and walked away with her prisoner.

She entered into her own room and put down Spitfire on her bed, but instead of looking at the orange mare she was looking at the moon outside hanging in the air throught the window on the glass wall, but didn't release her yet.

"If you want to punish me, go ahead and do it."

The magical aura which surrended her body dissapeared and Spitfire could finally move her hooves and wings again, but the anger which clouded her mind before completly gone and the cold air in the room made her relax even more. She let out a long sigh then placed her head on her front hooves.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, ever since I returned, I was prepairing every moment for the days when the things I did in my past will catch up."

Spitfire raised her head to look at the alicorn who was still staring out the window.

"Why didn't you stop me?"

"It was the least what I deserved from you" Luna turned her head around to look into Spitfire's eyes. "I created Nightmare Moon, a real monster and I'm the one who was responsible for her acts."

Luna turned back to the window and closed her eyes so the memories which were haunting her could come alive.

"After the final battle ended, we were laying on the grass powerless. Celestia approched to us carrying the Elements of Harmony with Sky on her side."
"She joined the war after a couple of weeks and became the leader of our sister's armies that day. From that day we didn't win a single battle. While she was talking to us, her words didn't reach our ears, we were so angry and not just at her, but we couldn't do anything about Celestia, our fate wasn't in our own hooves anymore."
"Before Celestia could finish the spell which would seal us in the moon, Nightmare suggested me something how we can punish our sister, hurt her the most, so we collected as much magical power what we had left and placed a curse on Sky's cutie mark."

Luna opened her eyes which became wet as remembered back at the horrible memory.

"Celestia tried to fix or undo plenty of scares what we left behind, but there are things what beyond her capability."

Spitfire crawled out from Luna's bed and stood behind her.

"Why can't you break the curse?"

After Luna lowered her head the wonderbolt thought she won't get an answer so she turned away and pushed the door open.

"It would require enermous amount of magic what I don't have anymore, but there is somepony out there who can help me."

When Spitfire turned around and faced with Luna, her eyes was filled with hope.

"But we wouldn't be able to save Rainbow Dash, there is no enough time to do it."

The hope inside Spitfire died as fast as it came, hung her head down and turned away once again.

"Spitfire before you go, let me ask you one thing, would you risk your life to break the curse? even if there is only a small chance to do it."

The orange mare was standing in the doorway for less than a minute, but didn't answer the question then opened her wings and with a couple of strong flaps of them dissapeared from Luna's sight. She closed the door behind her then walked back to the throne room.

Author's Note:

It turned out a lot worse than originally I planned it, but I wanted to upload it already.

Comments ( 9 )
Comment posted by Queen Fangirl deleted Mar 21st, 2013

Like I said, mine must've been worse. ._.

2295213

I don't know what do you mean? xD Where did I say it is horrible? :P

Edit: (hour later) Ah now I get it what you meant... :/

2295237

Nah, It's impossible :P cos you live in USA so your grammar and stuff must be like 100% better than mine.

2295272 I might be good at english, but stories...stories....STORIES....well, maybe I MIGHT be good at them, but not usually. Owo

2387963
I completely forgot that there was a second chapter to this...story. The same in my previous comment goes for the second half as well. Great idea with incredible potential that I am sure, with a little bit of practice, you will be able to deliver to us a total kick-ass story. Keep writing because you will only get better!

2387963

Thanks a lot, really, I wanted to write a sequel to this and I probably will in some time, but I don't know when it's gonna be since I take some time off from writing. a week or two more..
I hope you will enjoy that as well when it gets done.
I'm quite impatient for a while now (for a couple of peronal reasons) so that's the only reason why I didn't go and ask around couple of ppl if they could edit any of my stories if they couldn't do it in a day.

2388006

It was Darkstar195's idea to write that "chapter". Then the idea hit me to write a sequel that's why I left it open at the end of that chapter.

2389859
Well, it was an excellent idea to put at the end of the story. I look forward to the sequel that you will eventually get around to. Until then. :moustache:

Login or register to comment