• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,140 Views, 13 Comments

Adventurers in Equestria - MarcusFirehaven



A bunch of Terrarian adventurers end up in Equestria and pretty much cause hell.

  • ...
3
 13
 1,140

Chapter 9- CRUSADERRRRRRRS!!!

[Golden Branches Libraty, Ponyville Branch]

WHO'S WHO!

Daemon appeared in the library with an orange glow around him.

"He made them actually work!?! Sky is very good at alchemy!" Daemon said to himself. "Wait a minute..."

He disappeared and reappeared in the mail office. Tsunami waiting for him.

"You know what happens next, right?" She asked him.

"It was clone me! Really!" Daemon shouted as he pu his arms up to block his face from the soon to be enacted pain.

"Thanks for the honesty. You are still going to die a lot- AH CHOO!" tsunami ssid, then sneezed. Dadmon took her blinking from sneezing to run.

He had 1 hp ledt when he got out of the door. Do not tick her off.

He chugged a potion of regeneration and a greater heling potion, and went to barricade himself somewhere she will attempt to not actually look.

[Sugarcube Corner]

"BARRICADE THE EVERYTHING!" Daemon shouted as he started putting wood wall over the windows. "There! Now she can't-" Tsunami tapped his shoulder.

"You left the door open." She said, then turned him around. "How did orange know where my soda stash was?"

"We have a sixth sense that detecys swords and soda! It ties in with our ability to see things a certain distance away as long as there is light there!" Daemon said, then pulled out his magic mirror to get away... and it was broken into four. The other three clones had the other shards.

"That made us happen because you had no spawn point. That would make more clones if it was whole. In fact..." Blue Daemon said, "CHARGE!"

The three Daemon clones charged at Tsunami with their adamantine swords. Original Daemon pulled out his adamantine chainsaw and drove it into her chest.

After two seconds, Tsunami was standing on a pile of Daemon bits. Nopony in the room had a clue as to how she did it.

The Daemons appeared in Pinkie Pie's room. One of the Daemons foresaw this happening and set a spawn... Pinkie's bed.

"This is the coolest blanket ever! Does it come in orange?" Original Daemon asked.

"No, now let's run! We can change our names to Mark, wear fake mustaches, and live with mole people, or at least Equestria's equivalent." Green Daemon said.

"Okay!" The others said in unison before jumping out the window.

Then suddenly, Cutie Mark Crusaders on a scooter and wagon.

"AAAAAH! CHILDREN!" They all said, then ran in the opposite direction.

"Wait! We want to get our cutie marks and you never gave us our hint!" Scootaloo shouted as she sped after them.

The group didn't bother turning. Two Daemons were just tearing the buildings and such apart while two were putting them back together as they ran. The Crusaders were keeping up.

"I'm not trying to sell you an apple this time!" Applebloom shouted as the group ran through a fountain.

"Oh, why didn't you say so!" Original Daemon said. He put the fountain back together. "Didn't you see us get all panicky back there? So, what's up?"

"Your head never gave us our hint!" Scootaloo said."

"It was names. Cutie marks usually match names, but some ponies are different than their names, so just do what you are good at." Daemon explained.

"So, other than names matching, we get whatever the everypony else said to us." Scootaloo said.

"Well, he does have a point. We just did random things and we don't have our cutie marks yet, so what do we have the most fun doing?" Sweetie Belle asked her friends.

"We like crusading." Applebloom said.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS CRUSADERS YAY!" The three fillies said in unison. then they ran off.

"We have doomed the world, haven't we?" Blue Daemon asked.

"Oh definitely." Green Daemon said.

Comments ( 2 )

6901067
I lose my username and password, then remember I was already logged on through my computer, to learn this?

I'm actually glad I know now. I'll fix that when I find the time and/or cease being a lazy bum who does not know what the heck he is doing half the time! Maybe get back to writing this story, but baby steps now!

Login or register to comment