• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 1,140 Views, 13 Comments

Adventurers in Equestria - MarcusFirehaven



A bunch of Terrarian adventurers end up in Equestria and pretty much cause hell.

  • ...
3
 13
 1,140

Chapter 3 - Sparring

The next morning

Luna snuck the non-ponies to their own rooms the last night and went to go check on them this morning. The princess was going to show her older sister the adventurers to see if she had seen anything like this happen, since Luna wouldn't know, being on the moon for a thousand years. She walked into Tsunami's room and saw her sleeping, hugging the Megashark she calls 'Sharky' like a teddy bear, woke her up, and checked on SkySummon. Sky was already awake, and was currently utilizing a timer and box statue for some mimics to fight. Omniblade was next, and he was just looking out the window. Finally, there was Daemon, who was on the ceiling, messing around with light fixtures and drawing crude renditions of their battles while in Equestria, including the part where Luna distracted him and the mechanical worm rammed into him.

"Get down from there, and clean it up." Omnislash said to Daemon.

"How is he on the ceiling?" Luna asked.

"Gravitational potion. My design, actually." Sky said to Luna.

Then suddenly boss music.

"What was that?!" Luna asked, because even she can tell two sharp notes/sounds are bad news, and missed them when the people were fighting. Daemon was laughing his butt off.

"Boss music!" He said between fits of laughter, "I love it! And if you coudn't tell, I found out how to turn. Tank controls, though."

"How did you-" You can guess what she was going to ask, but she saw the music box. "Ah. I just noticed you guys bring out the inquisitive side of me, I should probably save everything until we meet my sister."

In the day couft

"-And that's why we need a zombie defence budget." A pony said as he finishsd his argument.

Celestia smiled as she said "My little pony, if you were to ever see a zombie, the plan already failed. I gdt this kind of suggestion more often than you would think."

Then suddenly, Luna.

"Hey Tia! I have visitors from another universe that I want you to meet!" Luna yelled to her sister as the four Terrarians walked in as well.

After some quick introductions, Daemon announced "Alright, Question Time!"

"Do you have any magic artifacts?" Celestia asked the group.

"This is a water rod," Sky said as he pulled said artifacts over his head, "It shoots water, but is quite painful so it is not a toy."

Daemon pulled out his magic mirror "This is my magic mirror, it sends people home when they hold it up like this!" He held up the mirror and sparkles appeared. "Crud-" He disappeared in a flash and stomping could clearly be heard as he walked back to the room. "I also have the Sunfury, a flaming mace." he added as he pulled out the Sunfury, then dropped it. "You can have it, I don't really care for it, terrible at wielding it."

Celestia levitated it to her side, clearly interested by it. "What is that thing?" She asked, motioning towards Tsunami.

"This," She said, hoisting it over her head, "Is my MEGASHARK! Part gun, part shark, all awesome."

"Interesting... What do you four do?" Tia asked.

"We are heroes," Omniblade said, "We fight monsters to protect others and for fun."

"Oh! That's wonderful!" Tia said, "You know, I wish I could see you do something with your items, they are interesting."

"Why wish? We could have a sparring match!" Daemon exclaimed.

"I don't want you hurting my guards." Celestia said.

"No no no, we would spar against eachother, or with you or your sister if you wished to join, your guards would probably not withstand more than one hit, anyways." Daemon said, earning a glare from a newer guard.

"Seems reasonable... okay, you may spar in the guard's training grounds." Celestia said.

Author's Note:

Chapter title misleading! The actual sparring will be next chapter, as I do not want to have my kindle lag too much due to text overload.