• Published 1st Mar 2013
  • 700 Views, 9 Comments

Blueblood's big break - Sushi4477



Will prince Blueblood ever change his ways? Or does he need a lesson from Celestia herself?

  • ...
3
 9
 700

Chapter 2

It had been four hours since the princesses and the prankster had started their work. Finnaly they stared at their master piece smiling and breathing heavily. Pinkie held the blueprints on her hooves while Celestia and Luna beamed with pride.

Before them stood a beautiful gazebo, decorated with all kinds of flowers and made from the lovliest of wood. The top was domed and colored light cream in the inside. It could hold candles on the railway and the floor was made out of the finest of all woods. It was certain to attract any couple who wanted to dance in the moonlight or for a gentlecolt to propose marriage.

"Okie Dokie Lokie!" Pinky exclaimed."It's finished, exactly as it was planned."

"And what about you know what?" Celestia asked not taking her eyes off the structure.

"Of course I did that too! "Pinkie said

"Now we just need a really beautiful mare who can act..." Luna hummed.

Celestia grunted. "I forgot about that part..."

Pinkie suddenly leaped into the air, gasping loudly. The shock made both monarchs jump.
"I've got it!" She sped at almost unatural speed towards the castle and back with a peice of paper and a pencil.
"I know a pony who can help! She is the second cousin of my third uncle twice removed's half sister. She is an actress and she can totally help us!" Pinkie scribbled something down and handed it to Celestia.

"Dear Comedy, I need your help for a part in the royal castle infront of the princess herself. Its going to be epic! Love Pinkie" Celestia read the short note and looked at Pinkie.
"Are you certain its going to work?" Luna peeked at the letter.

"Puh-lease, she is a Manehattan Actress! They are ALWAYS broke and desperate for work, I think I should have stopped writing right after 'I need your help for a part.' Just give it a sec-"
Pinkie was interrupted by a spark in the air, it was another letter to Pinkie.

"Told ya," She said smiling. Celestia opened the letter and cleared her throat.

"'Dear Pinkie, I would be delighted to perform for the princess, it will be such a great honor. Please see me in the train station in ten minutes. Attentively, Comedia Arabesque. Fine arts performer.' Well..."

Pinkie whistled loudly, two guards marched forwards in perfect symetry. "Okay, listen up. Send a chariage to the Canterlot Station ASAP!"

"Yes miss Pie." Both replied at the same time. Suddenly both guards disapeared back into the castle. Luna cocked her head.

"Wow, it took a month for my guards to do that withtout questioning me..." She looked down at Pinkie and the turned to Celestia. "How does she do that?"

Celestia shrugged and followed Pinkie into the castle. Ready to greet their new guest.

"Oh right, now she ignores me. 'Oh Luna I stopped fitting in my favorite dress, Wah!'" She exagerated her sister's voice then followed both of them inside grumbling.

Author's Note:

Okay, this is the second chapter. I know its short but I wanted to add suspense to it. Rate and comment!

Comments ( 2 )

This is relevant to my interests yet the material provided is not enough to fulfill my needs.

...

MOAR :pinkiegasp:

*breaths in really loudly

MOAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:

...if that's okay with you

Login or register to comment