• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,139 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,139

A Momentary Victory

With the use of the now severely damaged Titan, the Soul Stone, and the Avatar of Khaine, every single monolith that arrived was utterly demolished, and the Necronies themselves vanished into thin air.

"Farseer..." The Warlock addressed, "have we truly won?"

Toldear sighed. "A momentary victory, I assure you." She said. "The Titan has served its purpose, but the strain ruptures it. If it explodes, it will claim us in her fury!"

"Your kin await your instruction, Farseer..." The Warlock said, "what would you have us do?"

Toldear turned and faced the Warlock. "The Necronies came, expecting to find souls for the claiming, and instead, found defeat. We can leave now. Go... through the Portals! Sound the evacuation! We are finished with this world." With that said, Toldear and the other Eldeer made their way to the Webway Gate and disappeared.

The Titan began exploding in different places at once, killing many Guardponies and even Buck himself. Every single portion of the massive weapon blew up and soon was nothing but a pile of scrap metal.

"We have won the day," Toldear stated, "but the day is not won on battles alone. The Necronies will continue their march, and at every turn of every crooked corner of this universe... they will find us lying in wait. And they will find us unafraid..."

Author's Note:

And that's how you end an expansion sequel. Everyone should know by now that this is how it goes. If not, read the wiki. Soon, there will be more brutal wars in the future of the forty-first millennium. Remember, success is measured in blood; yours or your enemies.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment