• Published 9th Mar 2013
  • 1,138 Views, 27 Comments

PonyHammer 40,000: Magic of War | Winter Strike - Dragon Heart



It is the forty-first millenium, and there is no more friendship, only... WAR!

  • ...
5
 27
 1,138

There Can be Only One

Near a Webway gate, the Eldeer structures were materializing around it. Toldear and her warriors appeared from the gate, ready for their next move.

"Never have I encountered such an obstinate species." The Warlock said. "The Hogs are victims of their nature, but these ponies are willfully persistent and blind. How they survived..."

"... is a joke the universe shares with no one, I'm afraid." said Toldear. "But we can trust the ponies will turn against us when the Titan is operational. That is why we must reach the Titan first with the Soul Stone. Only then can we hope to defeat the Necronies."

Meanwhile, at the Equestrial headquarters, Chaplain Harnus is informed from Buck of what was told to him.

"Necronies?" Harnus asked, "And you believe the Eldeer?"

"Their assertions mean nothing to me." said Buck. "I agreed to help them to keep them within reach and to aid us in destroying the enemy. I fully expect them to betray us at first opportunity." Buck turned to look at the army before him. "We must reach that Titan and get the crew in place before the Eldeer do. Only one of us, Equestrial or Eldeer, will win the day. And the victor will be chosen here." Harnus trotted off to his marines, and Buck trotted off to his troops, both were ready to go all out.

Author's Note:

Here comes the breaking point. Who will reach the Titan first, the Ponies or the Eldeer? Make your guesses in the comments below. Don't worry, you won't be penalized for guessing wrong.